Top Girl

Invisible nor Visible

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ffiFdUti1M

 

A day after that, you and your siblings arrived at the school dorm. You were at the parking lot. The twins were arguing about their “Socks Drama”. Min’s socks were gone and she tought Woohyun took it. While Doojoon helps you too carry some boxes full of books.

 

“~~~~!!” someone called your name.

You looked back and you see Myungsoo is waving his hand.

“Oh, Myungsoo!” you waved back

In an instant Doojoon looked back too and say “Myungsoo?!”

 

He walked with a guy. Cute? Uh no,  cool guy.

“Hey, what are you doing? Wanna help?” he smiled and the other guy  throw his bangs with a smirk.

Before you could answer Doojoon yelled, “WHOAAAAA ITS MYUNGSOO!! AND BYUNGHUN!!!”

“Who? You kn-? What?!”

*Why did everyone know him? And who is he?*

“Of course you silly!! They are like the best  teen singer ever!!” Doojoon say with sparkling eyes.

“Hmmm, yeah? Right. Sorry guys, I’m not watching tv and only focus on my-“

“Fans!” “Image.” Min and Woohyun stop their fight only for saying that.

“Forget it.” You rolled your eyes and look away.

 

“Haha, oh ~~~, this is Byunghun. Or you can call him L.joe, rapper, model, my bestfriend.” 

Byunghun waved once “So, you’re ~~~ who the guys talking about. I think now I know why are they jumping and drooling for you”

You laughed and made a what? face.

 

“Uh, ~~~, I need to go. The professor  doesn’t like it if someone’s late.” Doojoon talked.

“Okay, see you oppa.” You waved and Doojoon kissed your cheek. He kissed Min’s too, and stopped at Woohyun. He mouthed good luck with an awkward face, and Woohyun replied you too and nodded with the same face.

 

Since Woohyun already moved yesterday, he’ll just help Min and you moved. He took Min’s boxes and walked. Myungsoo and Byunghun helped you with your things and walked. All the way you walked to the dorm, girls looking at Myungsoo and Byunghun. Boys’ eyes were at you too.

 

At the dorm, your room is 220, and Min’s is 222. When you entered the hall everybody were whispering. Your bag was almost fell from your shoulder, and Byunghun slipped his hand trough the bag.

 

“Wooh, its almost fell.” Byunghun said and hung the bag on your shoulder again.

 

The girls were sighed in envious. But Myungsoo and Byunghun only smiled while you were chuckled as you know what are they thinking. *pppssh they will just burst in laugh when you know what will they do behind you.*

 

At your room, it seems like the room already filled with things. And a tall girl with straight hair looked at you and the boys. Her eyes grew big,

 

“Byunghun!!” she threw her hands to Byunghun neck. Byunghun smiled and gave her a peck. Right after that your boxes fell from Myungsoo’s hands.

 

“YA! Myungsoo! What are-“ you got shock and following his eyes.

 

He’s eyeing a girl with his mouth opened, his jaw drop. A girl with tall and slim figure with curly hair, is the girl who Myungsoo looking at too. When she curled her hair behind her ear, Myungsoo’s head slowly fell to the left.

 

Byunghun, the other girl, and you looked at him with a confused look. You snap out of your eyes and shook your head, then snap your fingers in front of Myungsoo’s face. He shook his head, the others too.

 

“Uh, yes?” Myungsoo turned to you.

“Hi!” the girl turned her head with a smile.

“Hi! Uh, where’s the empty bunk?” you asked. She point at the corner bunk, the bunk was near to the windows. Your eyes widened, *what? Windows? At night..*. But then, you got shock with the color and the bunk design.

 

“WOW, cool bunk!” you run to the bunk as you never see bunks like those.

“IT’S  BROWN BUNK WITH SOFT RED, ORANGE, SKY BLUE, PINK, LIGHT GREEN, AND CREME STRIPES FOR THE HEAD OF THE BED!!! Huuuh~ so happy..” you point at the bunk and then slap your body to the bunk wall.

 

Myungsoo and Byunghun place your boxes on the desk under your bunk. You turn around,

 

“Hey, are you Byunghun girlf-“ you talked with a loud voice. They looked panic and put  their finger in front of their mouth.

“Ssshhh!! Do you know what secret is?!” Myungsoo half-yelled to you.

“Ya, ya, she didn’t know dude, its okay,” Byunghun tried to calm Myungsoo.

“So.. oh yeah celebrities. What’s your name?” you looked at the girl.

“Oh, I’m Seo Hyunra. This is Rinrin. Gom Rinrin.” They smiled, and Rinrin waved.

“Hiii, I’m ~~~!” you waved and smiled back.

 

“So you’re ~~~~?” Rinrin eyes widened.

“Yes it’s her! She’s my friend! Be friend for me too okay!  Do you like me?! You’re-“ Myungsoo talked so fast.

“Yah, Myungsoo-yah, do you even take a breath when you were talking?” you punch his arm lightly.