EVERYBODY LOVESSSSS DARA

"Low-key" Crushing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“BIGBANG’s awaited comeback has been pushed back to next month, leaving V.I.P’s in ruins. Insider report says that leader G-Dragon has been hospitalized and is currently in treatment. The company still hasn’t specified what led to his hospitalization but they did inform us that G-Dragon is on the road to recovery. We hope for the Kwon leader's good health as well as BIGBANG’s. BIGBANG HWAITING!!!”

 

The boys deadpanned to Jiyong while their leader just innocently ate his banana.

 

“This is all your fault.” Youngbae frowned.

 

“Noooooooooo.” He replied with a wag of a finger. “It’s Chaerin and Bom noona’s fault. I’m the innocent one here.” He finished with another bite of his banana. “Blame them for the delay.”

 

His older sister Dami hurled a throw pillow to his direction, making him choke on his banana. The boys slowly left their seats to hug their noona while she gave them comforting pats on the head. “No you dip. This is your fault.” She said only to be answered by loud cries from the boys.

 

Jiyong could just roll his eyes.

 

They were at Jiyong’s family house. He’s been temporarily banned from his pent house, the producers’ floor of YG, and anywhere else Dara might be. And he was sporting this banishment with a black eye on the left side of his face. Why was he hospitalized? It’s because of that.

 

“FIRE THAT INGRATE! FIREEEE HIM!” Bom roared, pointing at the unconscious boy on the hospital bed.

 

Her uncle gave her a look and shook his head. “Now, now, what he did was harmless—”

 

“HARMLESS?!” Bom gasped scandalously. “He ually harassed Dara!”

 

“He just kissed her—”

 

“HE MOLESTED HER—”

 

“PARK BOM!” Now it was Hyunsuk’s turn to roar. “I know you’re upset but it doesn’t help if you drag our artists’ names just like that! Be mindful of where you are and stop over exaggerating your words. People are going to get the wrong idea.”

 

If she didn’t hold shares in the company, she would’ve already buried Kwon Jiyong to the ground. The woman could just hiss a curse under her breath as she continued to glare at the boy. The hospital room was completely unnecessary but then again, YG wasn’t the home for the ‘over-the-top’ for nothing. He was just sleeping right now. He wasn’t in a coma or anything. And yet they still had the heart monitor and the IV’s out even though nothing was attached to him. Way to go for going the extra mile, YG.

 

Dara though…

 

“My life is a lie. My life is a lie. My life is a lie. My life is a lie. My life is a lie. My life is a lie.”

 

The girl was left to rock back and forth on the floor while she hugged her knees. Her eyes have yet to blink and they were starting to get red because of it. Chaerin could just watch her boredly and yawn. Dara’s been doing this ‘memory denial” meditation for a couple of minutes now. Whenever Chaerin gets close to her, she snaps and hisses so the younger girl just opted to sit back and watch.

 

“Oh… my… god…”

 

Tears started to stream down her expressionless face and Chaerin just let her. She needed her moment. She watched her crumble in front of her, mumbling incoherent words and suppressing her sobs. She then started hearing her crying turn into giggles as her face turned into a bright shade of red.

 

“He kissed me.”

 

The younger girl rolled her eyes and sighed.

 

“He kissed me.”

 

Chaerin opened the TV and surfed through the channels.

 

“He kissed me.”

 

She crunched some popcorn in .

 

“Oh my ing god.”

 

Chaerin yawned.

 

“HE ING KISSED ME! HOLY . OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. OH MY—”

 

The catty-eyed girl grunted when she saw her unnie fall to the ground unconscious. She could just sigh to herself and place her back on the couch. It was always a never-ending cycle with this woman. She made Dara’s head rest on her shoulder before she leaned down to give her a quick peck. She brushed the hair away from her face and smiled.

 

Who wouldn’t like this girl?

 

 

Who wouldn’t like that girl?

 

She was just like one big ball of all lovable qualities wrapped up in one tiny body. It was hard not to like her. I mean she’s pretty cute, she’s friendly, she’s… different? Maybe?

 

And she was a former classmate of mine? How come I never knew? I really need to get my facts checked for this girl.

 

But first…

 

“Yah hyung.” The tall stick turned to me and gave me a questioning brow. “Do you like Dara?”

 

He nodded. “Of course, why wouldn’t I?”

 

I scowled at him and grumbled. “What do you like about her?”

 

“She’s cute… She’s funny too. I don’t know her that well but I know she has a good heart. When we were in school together—”

 

“YOU WERE IN HIGH SCHOOL TOGETHER?!”

 

“Relax.” He chuckled and tried to poke my black eye but I quickly smacked his hand off. “You were there too but I guess you were too much of a selfish idiot to notice her. Dude now that I think about it, you were such an to her. I can see all the longing looks she’s been giving you and you don’t even spare her a glance.” He sneered at me. “Why am I friends with you?”

 

“W-what?! You’re friends with me because we’ve known each other since middle school!” he just shook his head and left me by myself on the couch. “YAH HYUNG!”

 

I could just watch him leave with an annoyed look on his face. What’s his deal? Cursing at him, I stood up and walked over to the coffee table where the photo albums were hiding. I took all of them and threw it on the floor just as I threw myself on the floor. I didn’t really throw myself. It’s just a figure of speech. Calm down.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

I looked up to see Youngbae staring down at the pile of books cluttered beside me. Shrugging, I flipped the first book open.

 

“Why are you guys still here?” I asked. “Don’t you have lives?”

 

“You’re my whole life, bro.”

 

My hand stilled and we both stared up at each other expressionlessly before I kicked him on the shin. The man then started to poke my sensitive eye and I snarled at him like a rabid dog. What is with these people and wanting to poke my black eye?!

 

“What are you doing?” he repeated, sitting next to me.

 

“I’m looking for Dara.” Youngbae replied with a loud gasp followed by an exaggerated ‘what?!’. “Hyung and Dara said that we were in the same school but I don’t remember.”

 

“Wow, so you’re that kind of guy.”

 

“Yah what’s that supposed to mean?” I glared at him.

 

He tried to poke my eye again and I smacked his hand off. Goddamn these people. “I still can’t believe you did that to Dara noona. You deserved to be punched.”

 

“I thought you were my best friend!” I said accusingly. “I even chose you over Seunghyun hyung!”

 

He snorted. “Is that supposed to make me feel better?”

 

Damn him, he’s right. I just grumbled another curse in my head and kept flipping.

 

“You know that what you did was a move, right?” I heard him say. “You’re leading her on, Jiyong. And you know that she has a crush on you.” The tone of his voice started to go a few decibels higher. It was almost at a shriek. “How can you play with someone’s feelings like that?! You are the worst kind of person ever! Dara noona deserves better. I pity noona for liking someone like you!”

 

“W-what the hell—AISHT, GODDAMMIT!!”

 

He pushed himself on me so that he could poke my black eye.

 

“AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”

 

He was successful.

 

He scurried off into another room in my house while I was left to writhe on the couch and nurse my eye. I seriously need to wear an eye patch. I’m not even safe in my own home.

 

Everyone is apparently a Dara protector now.

 

Seriously… why am I the bad guy here? If were talking about bad guys they should blame Chaerin! This is all her fault and she even ually harassed Dara! What kind of girl does that? I mean, it was hot for the first few seconds but she was kissing her without her consent! I don’t know about you but I know people can go in jail for that. Should I sue her for Dara? See, I’m a Dara protector too!

 

You sound as desperate as Youngbae is with every girl.

 

off.

 

“Why is Youngbae hyung so grumpy?” It was Daesung’s voice.

 

I just grunted and went back to trying to look for Dara in my school yearbooks or photo albums. If she had been a classmate of mine then she would surely be in one of these books.

 

“Are you looking for Dara noona?”

 

I shot my head up and peered at him. “How do you know?”

 

He shrugged. “Just guessing? ...It’s also because Seunghyun hyung and Youngbae hyung are talking about her right now. I’m guessing you’re doing this because of her too?”

 

This perceptive boy…

 

I nodded my head as he hummed in understanding. What, is he gonna tell me off about her too?

 

“Noona once told me that she had always been in the same school or class as you.”

 

I looked at him, stunned. “W-when did she tell you that?” The better question would be how and why she told him that?

 

“It happened a long time ago.” He said. “She had only been working for YG about a year and we were stuck in a room together—”

 

“What? Why?” I furrowed my brows suspiciously.

 

“I was too early for our dance practice and noona was waiting for Chaerinnie to finish showering after her practice. It was pretty awkward at first but then she broke the ice and we started talking.”

 

I nodded at every word and urged him to keep going. “AND? What did you talk about Daedae?”

 

 “Uhmm… It’s a bit of a blur but I know we talked about you at some point.” He paused suddenly. “And then she started to look all panicky and she dragged Chaerinnie out of there as soon as we saw her.”

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter