Chapter 2

The Ice Princess

*6 centuries ago*

There was a family of three making their way through Korea.

Everyone who laid their eyes upon the, could tell that the mother and father were so in love. They could also see their love for their daughter. A cute, but not so little girl walked with them while holding their hands.

The little girl pretended to be their tour guide and spoke with whatever words she could. The little girl ogled at everything, and was very curious.

Her mother wanted her to be safe, and never let her be more than an arm's reach away. The father on the other hand, wanted to let the little girl be free and wanted to let her run around and find out about things.

The girl made sure to stay by her mom’s side, but up ahead, she saw a stall selling her favorite food, chicken! 

She let go of her mother's hand, and slipped into the crowd to quickly to follow. She slimmed past horses of people until she managed to finally get to the stall. 

She began to eat, and was soon quite full. She had eaten dozens of other foods along the way, until she saw the chicken stall. She was having the time of her life, stuffing her face. Until she realized that she left her parents. 

She took one last bite of her chicken, wiped her hands and mouth. For a fleeting moment, she couldn't see her parent, but once she was on top of the chair, she spotted a head of familiar brunette hair, next to another familiar heard with black hair. So she raced, squiggled, and squirmed her way to her panicking parents.

Later that night, after her parent thought that she was asleep, a large fight took place. Mother thought that father should have looked after their precious daughter, while father thought that mother should give more space to their daughter, since she was going to be a young lady of her own. After their agreement, they opted for the silent treatment. 

Father had left the hotel, sometime in the night, to go and cool off. The thing was that both of them had forgotten about the little girl. A few hours after father left, mother had one of her rampages, but father wasn't here to calm her down. 

the little girl had woken up to the outrageous force of the wind in the hotel room, and an icy trail leaving the room. As she followed with a quick pace, she soon caught up to her mother. 

Her mother had gone a little ways out to a mostly abandoned and secluded field. It was like a snow storm was happening, and her mother was the cause of all the destruction. The wind was flapping the loose t-shirt her wore to bed, but the sweatpants held up pretty good. 

The girl had gotten a lot stronger over the course of the last few months, but she doubted whether she had the strength, power, or the courage to defeat her mother. He first shot icy spikes words her mother to break the trance of the rampage. 

All of a sudden, she was hit by the most powerful surge of her mother's power, that she had ever felt before. She flew back, a good 10-20 feet. 

Then through all the wind, she saw two figures walking a steady pace takers her mother. Both figures looked not to be her mother size, more like her own size, but she quickly let the thought go. How could someone her size, most likely her age, 
 even come close to stopping her mother?

As the figure on the right emerged, she could see his rich, chocolate brown skin tone, with dark raven black hair, that was being wildly thrown around by her mother's mini snowstorm. She was surprised to see, that he actually seems to be her age. He was actually very handsome, with one of the faces that she would never forget. 

The figure on the left, had smooth pale skin, while having blond hair. He also seemed to be the same age as her. Both of boys’ faces, she noticed, were also very similar, close enough to be twins.

As the figure on the right walked right to her mother, she looked in awe, as the storm seemed to still and all the snow and ice around him actually melted to create his own raincloud. He didn't even seemed fazed by it! She quickly realized that he was actually producing his own heat, so much that she could faintly feel it brush across her face in warm wisps. 

The figure on the left on the other hand, was the exact opposite. He walked across to her mother, too, but the storm stilled around him, the wind stopped, the snow and ice grew too large and fell on the ground. The amazing thing was that around him, there was Ice growing out in jagged spikes, overtaking the storm.

She saw awe and anger as they both stalked up to her mother, who had a glint of fear in her eyes that showed that she had a killing intent. 

The one with sopposed Ice powers made a special type of ice barricade around them, while his brother used his heat abilities to overtake mother. They both simultaneously killed my mother right before my eyes, one burning her to a crisp, while the other rose an ice spike from the ground to skewer her heart.