Chapter 1

The Ice Princess

 

You’ve all probably heard of my mother, the Immortal Ice Empress. Or by the Ice or maybe the Snow Queen, does it ring a bell? 

My mother was known for her beauty. She had snow-pale skin, apple-red lips, and long wavy hair that was as black as charcoal. 

My father on the other hand, had dark brunette hair, with a chiseled face.

Once both of them were married, my family only aged 1 year per decade. My mother and I could could control how we looked, by a few hundred decades.

I have the same powers as my mother, controlling and making, snow and ice, hence the the name. You could call me the modern day Elsa. You could also find your soulmate with the Ice powers. The Ice cannot and will not freeze your soulmate, but you shouldn't just go around freezing people. The other thing you could do is create the crystal of fate. Only the most powerful could conduct that spell. It takes millennium to practice and perfect it. 

Both my mother and I wouldn't sometime get seizures, as you people would call it. When's we did one, we would go one a rampage, and destroy a bunch. My mothers are more severe. She would only rarely get it, but when she does, she is almost unstoppable. I on the other hand get them, not normally, but only in moments of a lot of stress, and stuff like that but mine don't last as long, usually just a few minutes. Whenever me, or my mother used our power, or go on rampages, our hair will turn into a silvery-white color. 

I live in a beautiful town with my father in a average 3 bedroom, 2 bath house. During the winter, most of my nights would be spent out on the roof, where I could freely practice and play with snow and ice, because you know, the cold never bothered me. 

Now you're all probably wondering about my mother correct?

Well, that is a long tale to tell.