fin

Prince Complex (Eng Ver.)

As usual, Mingyu waited for Seungkwan in front of the latter’s class as the break time came to have lunch together at cafeteria. He did not care at all when some pairs of eyes watched over him secretly. The boy had become familiar to be a center of attentions and he did not mind it. He even occasionally smiled to some students who watched over him, most of them were female, and his action made their faces redden in embarrassment for being caught up by him. Mingyu could only chuckled to see their reaction that he found funny.

After the waited boy eventually came out of his class, Mingyu and Seungkwan went to their destination. On their way, Seungkwan had to hold up his jealousy towards Mingyu because his friend kept on being greeted by every female student they passed by. The boy kindly greeted them back and smiled sweetly.

Yes, Mingyu was one of the famous students in Seoul Broadcasting High School where they studied. Moreover, he was a fresh new entry or a first grader who still looked as cute as a kid. No wonder if many female seniors, besides the female students from his grade, were carried away with the tall-tanned-and-handsome boy.

“Ah, hyung. I’ve got some letters for you from my female classmates,” said Seungkwan when they had sat on one of the empty tables at cafeteria with the food they had ordered on it. The chubby-cheeks boy handed a handful letters that he had saved in his blazer pocket to Mingyu.

“Woah, that’s a lot!” exclaimed Mingyu then he took the letters from Seungkwan’s hand and put them in his blazer pocket. “Thanks! You really are my best friend!”

“Yeah, I know, but since when I have to be your personal manager at school? What a job!” grumbled Seungkwan. Then he sipped his orange float.

Mingyu chuckled to see Seungkwan’s reaction. “Hehe… I’m sorry,” he said. “Then what should I do? I’m too handsome to resist.”

Seungkwan put a disagree look on after he heard what Mingyu had said earlier, but he nodded lazily after that. “Yeah, you are. I envy you,” he admitted. “It seems fun to get some letters from fans.”

“Fans? Haha… I feel like a celebrity,” Mingyu laughed pretty loud. “Ah yeah, we have no practice today. How about we go to our regular café? My treat!” he suggested.

Seungkwan’s eyes widened and his face beamed after he heard the treat word from Mingyu’s lips. What a rare occasion! “Really?” he asked to be sure. Then he exclaimed happily after the boy who sat in front of him answered with a steady nod. “Yeay! Oh, can we invite Seokmin hyung as well?”

“Call!” Mingyu agreed to Seungkwan’s request.

After that, they stopped talking for a while to devour their food and drinks. Not long after, two female students walked to their table. It was clear that both of them were nervous.

“M-mingyu…” one of the female students who had bangs on called Mingyu in stutter.

Mingyu immediately stopped eating his burger to turn his face to the female student. “Oh, Minkyung. What’s it?” he asked after he recognized the said student was his classmate.

“Mmm…” Minkyung stuttered. She paused for a while to take a breath and blew it slowly in order to ease the nervousness she felt. Then she continued, “Next Sunday we’ll go to national park for our observation group project. May I have your phone number so I can contact you later for project purpose?”

Mingyu was silent for a moment before he turned his face to another girl who stood next to Minkyung. “Don’t you have my number, Seoyul?” he asked.

Seoyul looked surprised for being asked by Mingyu in a sudden. “Ah! I-I accidentally deleted your number,” she asked with a faint smile.

Mingyu nodded. “Okay. Give me your phone,” he said as he stretched out his hand to Minkyung so she would give him her phone. After she did that, Mingyu put his number in her phone and then he gave it back to its owner. “Done!”

Minkyung’s face brightened as she looked at Mingyu’s number on her phone screen. “Woah, thanks, Mingyu!” she exclaimed happily.

“You’re welcome,” said Mingyu as he smiled to the girl. “Oh, can you please give me a call now? I’m gonna save your number. So, when you call me later, I’d know that it’s you.”

“Alright,” said Minkyung. Soon she pressed the call button on Mingyu’s numbber and not long after that, a ring was heard. “Has it reached you?” asked the girl.

Mingyu nodded then he pressed the end button on the incoming call. “It has. Thank you!”

"Never mind. Bye, guys!"

The two female students left the boys’ place. There was a happy squeal came from the girls indistinct.

Seungkwan could only shake his head to see the girls’ action. “She looks so happy after getting your number,” he said after being silent during the previous conversation that was not include him in.

“It’s not an ordinary number, but a handsome guy’s number!” Mingyu chuckled.

“Eyyy… here you come again!”

“But, really, there are a lot of girls who have asked my number and if I ask their numbers, they’ll give them right away!” Mingyu bragged enthusiastically. Because of Seungkwan’s lack interest of what he had just said, he then continued. “I got so many girls’ numbers in my contact. Wanna see?” he asked as he pushed his phone to Seungkwan.

“No, thanks,” said Seungkwan as he pushed back the phone to Mingyu. After he finished his meal, the chubby-cheeks boy got up from his chair. “I’m gonna go back to my class!” he said and patted Mingyu on the shoulder. “Don’t forget about our plan! I’ll wait for you in front of your class. Okay?”

Mingyu nodded. He let out a long sigh after Seungkwan’s figure was not on his sight anymore. “He’s so rude for leaving me alone. What a friend!” he grumbled then he continued eating his food.

 

***

 

The awaited time came. As he said earlier, Seungkwan waited for Mingyu in front of his class after the bell rang. Seungkwan hummed a happy song cheerfully during their way to a bus shelter. He did not care at all when some of the female students approached Mingyu to talk to him for a while and it happened for some times, but Mingyu apologized to them because he could not do what they wanted. It’s good that I’m not handsome, Seungkwan thought. He had been sitting in the bus shelter, waiting for the bus, while Mingyu was still stuck at the gate of their school with some female students. What a pity. He’s always surrounded by girls. Not free at all. Even though they’re pretty, indeed.

After being passed by bus twice, Mingyu finally arrived at the bus shelter. He was sorry to Seungkwan whose face was sour because of waiting for him. As a sign of his apology, the handsome boy gave a bar of expensive chocolate to the chubby-cheeks boy. Of course, Seungkwan forgave him right away with a sudden brightened face after getting the chocolate. Mingyu smiled happily as he watched Seungkwan start to eat the chocolate, that was a gift from a female senior who was crazy over Mingyu. Not long after that, the bus came into view and without wasting any time, they got on to it.

Mingyu was calling Seokmin, asking him where he was, when Seungkwan nudged his arm. “Look at her, hyung,” he said in a half whisper as he motioned his chin to a girl who sat not too far from their place, alone. “She’s so pretty, isn’t she? She’s my type.”

After saying goodbye, Mingyu ended the call and put his phone back in to his school bag. “Go ahead. Get to her. Ask her number,” said Mingyu.

Seungkwan’s face looked a bit gloomy then he shook his head weakly. “I’m not that brave,” he admitted. “I’m not as handsome as you, I’m not confident.”

Mingyu sighed heavily in disappointment. Without saying a word, he got up suddenly from his seat and walked to the said girl. “Excuse me,” he said as he had sat next to her and patted her shoulder lightly. He looked worried and his attitude became uneasy, making the girl next to him looking at him in a half confused and a half stunned by Mingyu’s charming look. “May I borrow your phone? I want to give my mom a call. It’s very urgent,” he said with a convincing look. “I accidentally left my phone at home so I can’t call my mom. May i?”

As if she was being spelled, the girl hurriedly took her phone out of her bag and pushed it to Mingyu. “S-sure. You may. Here you go!” she said.

“Thank you,” said Mingyu as he accepted the phone. He quickly pressed some numbers and then pressed a call button. “Hello. Mom, I would come home late today because I want to visit Jungkook at hospital. Yes, mom, I won’t have dinner at home. Okay. Bye!” Mingyu pressed the end button after saying goodbye and then gave the phone back to its owner. “Here’s your phone. Thanks a lot!” he said as he smiled sweetly at the girl.

The girl stunned for a moment before she said, “Yeah, you’re welcome.”

Mingyu then walked to his seat again. He was greeted with a question from Seungkwan straightaway who had no idea what his friend had done to the girl.

“What were you doing to my crush?”

“I got her number!” Mingyu said with a smile, ignoring Seungkwan’s question. Apparently, the number he called with the girl’s phone was his, not his mother’s. His phone was in his bag, in silent mode.

Seungkwan looked surprised to know it. He knew that Mingyu was an expert in asking someone’s number, especially girls’, but it was the first time he had seen it by his own eyes. “You’re crazy! How?”

“It’s a secret!” said Mingyu, did not want to tell what had happened. “Oh, we’re about to arrive. Let’s go!”

Then they got off of the bus after they arrived at a bus shelter. From there, they had to walk for a while to reach their regular café. After that, they sat on the table number thirteen, their favorite spot, while waiting for Seokmin.

“Boo!” suddenly someone surprised Mingyu and Seungkwan who were talking about observation project in Mingyu’s class.

“Hey! You’ve come finally,” said Seungkwan to Seokmin who then took a seat next to him. The chubby-cheeks boy’s eyes stopped at another figure who was coming with Seokmin. “Oh, you’re here too, Wonwoo hyung.”

Wonwoo smiled widely that made his slant-eyes become a pair of beatiful arches. “It’s okay if I’m here, isn’t it?” he asked as he took a seat next to Seokmin.

“It’s okay, hyung. More people, more fun,” said Mingyu that made the three boys laugh.

“By the way, what were you talking about? You seemed having fun,” asked Seokmin.

“We were talking about Mingyu’s observation project,” answered Seungkwan. “It’s kinda strange. What’s the relation between environment observation with broadcasting major? What for?”

“I’m gonna order for food and drinks,” interrupted Mingyu as he got up from his seat. “What do you want? Let me order for you too.”

One by one they named their orders while Mingyu was trying to remember them in his brain.

“Can you bring them all by yourself?” asked Wonwoo.

“Why do I have to bring them all when I can ask someone to do so?” replied Mingyu with a knowing smile to Wonwoo. Without saying a word, he went to the counter that was also cashier. There were just a few customers who dined in the café. No line either so Mingyu used the time to talk to a cashier he was familiar with. “Hi, nuna! I come back again,” he greeted as he flashed a sweet smile at her.

“Hello, Gyu!” the cashier greeted back. On her uniform was pinned her name, Nana. They often talked to each other when the café was not crowded so there was no awkward moment between them anymore. “If you come here regularly, I’ll give you a discount.”

Mingyu’s eyes widened after a word discount was mentioned. Who hates discount? “Really?” he asked to make himself sure he did not mishear it.

Nana nodded. “Yeah. Really,” she asnwered with a smile.

Mingyu exclaimed happily while punching the air with his fists. “Yeay! Thanks, nuna!” he beamed.

“You’re welcome. What do you want to order?”

“Two regular french fries, one large bucket of spicy fried chicken, and four regular bottles of colla.”

Nana quickly pressed the buttons on the cashier machine after listening to Mingyu’s orders. “Is there any more?”

“Yes. Mmm…” Mingyu was silent for a moment then he smiled sheepishly to Nana as he said, “Would you please bring them to table number thirteen?”

Nana looked surprised by the unusual request. The customers in the café usually would bring their orders by themselves. “Woah, that’s a special service…”

“It’s okay, isn’t it, nuna?” cut Mingyu as he showed his pleading face.

“Hmm…” Nana was silent for a while as she looked at Mingyu. Not long after that, she let out a long sigh before nodding in response. “Alright,” she said and before Mingyu could exclaim in happiness, the girl hurriedly continued, “But you have to give me your number first!”

Without any further thinking, Mingyu nodded in response. Anything for special service. “Call!”

Nana pushed her phone to Mingyu and the boy hurriedly put his number in it. “Thanks, Gyu!” she said after taking her phone back.

"Anytime!"

 

***

 

“Did I miss anything?” asked Mingyu after he came back from ordering their meals.

“Oh, you’re back?” said Seungkwan. “Huh? Where’s the food?” he asked in confusion as he saw nothing with Mingyu who was supposed to be back with their orders.

“Someone will bring them here,” asnwered Mingyu casually. “What are you doing?”

“Do you see a long-haired girl who sits with a short-haired girl on table number nine?” instead of answering Mingyu’s question, Wonwoo asked Mingyu back as he secretly pointed at the direction with his finger.

Mingyu looked at the said direction. What a beautiful girl, he thought. “Yes, I do,” he replied after he turned his face away from the girl. “What’s with her?”

“Her name is Yuna, Seokmin’s classmate slash crush,” Wonwoo explained.

Seokmin’s cheeks reddened as he became a topic of their conversation. “Come on, hyung. Don’t talk about it,” he begged with an annoyed look.

“Then? Don’t you have a plan to confess to her?” having a different thinking with Seokmin, Mingyu was interested in the topic in fact.

Seokmin was about to open his mouth to asnwer the question, but Seungkwan stopped him. “He doesn’t even have her number.”

“Really?” Mingyu was so shock to know that. Then he turned his face to Seokmin and looked at him in disbelief. “Oh my, Min, how could it happen? I have all of my classmates’ numbers,” he said.

Seokmin looked frustrated for being cornered by the three boys. At the end, he had to admit it, willing it or not. “You don’t know the feeling when you want to approach your crush, Gyu,” he said. “I feel pit-a-pat whenever I talk to her. That’s when I’m lucky enough. I’d usually be blank when I do that. I can’t event remember to ask her number.” Seokmin’s confession made the three boys laugh and it made the sharp-nose boy regret to admit that.

“Hahaha… really? I’ve never been like that,” said Mingyu between his laughter. “Well, you just go now and ask for her number!”

Seokmin shook his head. “I don’t wanna,” he refused. He did not want to look silly in front of his crush by asking her number randomly, suddenly.

“Eyyy~~ what if someone does it to her?” added Seungkwan and Wonwoo nodded, agree with the chubby-cheeks’ words.

“Guys, just stop talking about this issue, please,” begged Seokmin with a pleading look. “Moreover, it’s forbidden for us to date. If we’re caught up, we’ll be punished or, for worst, kicked out from our agency,” he said, reminded them to the first rule of the agency they joined in.

“Just get closer to her. Don’t date her,” said Mingyu. “Who asks you to date her?”

“Excuse me,” someone interrupted their conversation. It was one of the waitresses that was ordered by Nana to bring Mingyu’s order. “This is your order,” she said as she put two large trays on the table.

“Ah, yes. Thank you!” said Wonwoo. “Sorry for bothering you.”

The waitress smiled. “It’s okay,” she said before leaving the boys.

The boys started to devour their orders, but not long after that, Seungkwan opened his mouth again to talk about something with his friends. “Ah yeah, Mingyu got a pretty girl’s number successfully during our way to get here.”

“So, what will you do with the number?” asked Seokmin to Mingyu.

Mingyu shrugged his shoulders as he munched his food. “I don’t know,” he admitted after he swallowed the food in his mouth. “I just wanted to help Seungkwan since he wasn’t brave enough to ask her number.”

“Eyyy… you’re so kind!” said Wonwoo as he smiled widely at Mingyu.

“I am indeed kind. And Handsome!”

The three other boys showed their bored faces after they heard the last word from Mingyu.

“But I don’t believe if Mingyu can be that lucky,” said Seokmin as he took some pieces of fries and then eat them in fast.

“Why? You have to believe me!” exclaimed Mingyu. He felt a bit disappointed by Seokmin’s words. “I’m handsome for God’s sake.”

“So?” asked Wonwoo.

“Well, there would be a lot of girl amazed with my handsome face and they would do anything I ask, included their phone numbers,” answered Mingyu with too much confidence. “I got a lot of letters from Seungkwan’s female classmates today.”

Seungkwan nodded as he drank his cola.

“Alright. If you want me and Seokmin to believe you, I’d like to give you a challenge to prove what you’ve just said,” said Wonwoo.

“What kind of challenge? I’ll do it!” said Mingyu enthusistically. He loved challenge.

Wonwoo was silent for a while. “I’ll give you a challenge to get a girl’s number from this place. Hmm…” his eyes then started to wonder around the café, finding the fine target for the challenge. “Ah! That girl on table number six!” he said.

The other three boys turned their faces to the said girl in unison. The girl was so beautiful with her school uniform that fitted her body so well and long hair. The girl was so into her book, writing something on it, that she did not know that she was being watched.

“Call!” Mingyu accepted the challenge as he looked fixedly at Wonwoo. “It’s a piece of cake!”

"Good luck, bro!" Seungkwan cheered Mingyu up who slowly got up of his chair and walked to the table number six where the girl was sitting on.

 

***

 

The café was started being crowded by the new customers. There was no empty table left, except the other two on table number six. That was such a fortune for Mingyu to do his mission. While holding his bottle of colla, he walked to the girl. “Hi!” he greeted as he smiled at the girl who looked at him right away after she heard him. “May I sit here?”

“Oh. Sure,” said the girl then she went back to her book to write without paying attention on Mingyu.

Mingyu was a bit taken aback with the girl’s attitude towards him. He had never been treated as cold as like that. Every girl would keep on staring at him without a blink, but the girl in front of him was so into her book. Mingyu sighed to ease the annoyance he felt. Stay cool, man! He thought. This girl just acts cool. Then, Mingyu initiated to talk with her. “So… you’re alone?” asked Mingyu, throwing a lame platitude.

“Mm-hm,” the girl hummed without turning her face from her book.

Mingyu started to get bored to see the girl’s reaction. Be patient, Gyu! You can do this. The boy then paid attention to her thoroughly. “Oh, you’re a student from Hanlim Multi Art School?” he said with a surprised tone after he recognized the uniform the girl’s wearing.

“Yes,” the girl replied simply, again, without looking at Mingyu, again.

Apparently, Mingyu did not mind with the girl’s reaction anymore. The fact that she was studying in Hanlim made him interested. The school was one of the famous art schools in their city. No one could get in it easily. “That’s cool! I have a friend who is studying at there too. You know Lee Jihoon? He’s a second grader, taking visual art production major,” he asked enthusiastically.

“Hmm… I don’t really know, but I think I’ve heard that name before,” the girl said in a quite long sentece she had ever said to Mingyu for the first time and it made the boy smile happily, even though the girl’s eyes were still on her book.

“I’m from Seoul Broadcasting School by the way,” without being asked, Mingyu had leaked about the identity of his school.

The girl let out a long sigh before, finally, looking at Mingyu from head to toe. “Ah, I’ve heard that school’s name too,” she said when her eyes stopped at Mingyu’s school’s logo that was pinned on his blazer.

Mingyu’s smile widened when he started to get the girl’s attention. “I’m Mingyu, Kim Mingyu. Class 1-3,” the boy started to introduce himself. “And you?”

“Ahn Solbin,” answered the girl then she went back to write her book.

Mingyu sighed heavily to see the reaction. This is so hard, he thought. But she’s an interesting girl indeed. Mingyu was silent as he watched over Solbin then he decided to do his mission. “What time is it?” he asked.

Solbin stopped writing to look at her wristwatch for a second. “Almost a half past four,” she answered.

“Oh, I have to call my mom,” said Mingyu then with exaggerated moves, he looked for his phone in his blazer pocket. “Wait! Where’s my phone? Did you see it?” he asked with a panic look after he could not find the phone.

Solbin stopped writing again. She shook her head as she looked at Mingyu. “No,” she answered. “I don’t think you bring it here.”

“Really? Buy I do,” said Mingyu as he kept on looking for the phone on every pocket in his uniform. He looked so sad as he gave up looking for his phone. “What should I do?” he looked at Solbin who also looked at him with an unreadable face. “Mmm… may I borrow your phone? It’s very urgent.” 

“Oh, sorry, but I don’t bring mine,” answered Solbin with guilty on her face.

“Ah, really?” Mingyu was sure surprised with the answer. Who wouldn’t bring their phones around in this era?

Solbin nodded. “Yeah. I left my phone at home,” she said.

“If that so, may I have your number?” Mingyu asked to the point.

Solbin was surprised to hear the request. “Huh? What for?” she asked.

Without further thinking, Mingyu answered, “I’d like to know you better hehe…”

“Oh, but I don’t remember my number.”

“Are you serious?” Mingyu could not believe what he had just heard, but the girl nodded with a convincing look to answer his disbelief.

“Yes.”

Mingyu gave up. He would not insist Solbin to remember her number. I’m lost! He thought irritably. His eyes started to wander the room as if he looked for anyone who might help him. “Ah, there’s my friend!” he exclaimed when his eyes stopped at the three boys who seemed like laughing at something on table number thirteen.

“Where?” asked Solbin.

“There, the boy who wears the same uniform as me and sits on table number thirteen with the other two good-looking boys from other school,” asnwered Mingyu. He did not recognize when Solbin’s expression suddenly changed after she looked at the said table. “I’m gonna go to him for help.”

Solbin nodded with her unreadable stoned-like face again. “Okay.”

This girl is something, thought Mingyu before leaving the girl. “Nice to meet you, Solbin. Bye!” he waved at her.

“Bye!” and that was the only word that came out of Solbin’s lips in response to Mingyu’s words.

 

***

 

“How’s it?” Seokmin welcomed Mingyu back with a question as he smiled at him.

Mingyu pouted before he said, “Failed!” He then sat on the chair and carefully turned his face to Solbin. The girl was back on her book for nth time. Mingyu sighed in relief. By then he did not need to pretend he was about to borrow a phone or make a phone call.

Mingyu’s answer, of course, made Seokmin and Wonwoo burst in laughter while Seungkwan was patting his same-school friend’s shoulder, encouraging him.

“Hahaha… see that. You’re not as lucky as you think, Gyu!” said Wonwoo after his laughter went down. “You’re handsome indeed, but it doesn’t mean you can make every girl on her knees in front of you.”

“I know,” said Mingyu in annoyance. “Oh, by the way, she studies in Hanlim!” he continued when he remembered about Solbin’s school.

Seokmin turned his face to Solbin for a while before he nodded as he recognized the girl’s school uniform. “Ah yeah. That’s why it looks familiar, the uniform,” he said. “So, she studies in the same school as Jihoon hyung, doesn’t she?”

“She’s beautiful,” said Seungkwan as he could not take off his eyes from Solbin.

Mingyu nodded while looking at her also. “Yeah. Unfortunately, I can’t get her number,” he said I a disappointed tone.

“How could it happen, Gyu?” asked Seungkwan curiously after he turned his face away from Solbin.

“She doesn't remember her number,” answered Mingyu. “Ah, does Jihoon hyung know her? Does he have her number?”

“It’s like you don’t know about him well, Gyu. He doesn’t have female friend at school,” said Wonwoo.

“But what if he does? She’s like a popular girl at school. A female version of me, right?”

“Oh my… you start it again,” said Seungkwan as he pushed Mingyu’s shoulder lightly.

Mingyu chuckled. “But I’m right, ain’t I? The girl and I can be a perfect couple if we’re really dating.”

“Remember, we’re not allowed to dating!” said Seokmin.

Mingyu pouted after he heard those words. “Okay, I know. I remember.”

 

***

 

At night, after having dinner together with the other ten boys who lived in the same dorm, Mingyu followed Jihoon to his mini studio right away. The handsome boy even did not care about Jihoon’s words that forbid him not to be in the room and he kept on asking about Ahn Solbin to him. Mingyu had asked about the same thing to the a-year-older boy after he was back from his regular café and Jihoon had answered with the same answer for many times.

“You really don’t know about her number, hyung?” asked Mingyu reassuringly.

Jihoon sighed and then turned his face away from the PC monitor to look at Mingyu. “I don’t! How many times should I tell you that I don’t know anything about her number?” answered Jihoon in annoyance. “If you don’t believe me, you can check on my phone!” he said as he pointed at his phone that was not far from Mingyu’s reach and then he went back to finish his song on the PC.

“But you know Ahn Solbin, don’t you?” asked Mingyu again, ignoring every word from Jihoon. “She’s from Hanlim too. She’s so beautiful!”

Jihoon was silent for a moment without facing Mingyu. “I think yes, I know her. If I’m not mistaken, she’s as old as you,” he answered. “Many students talk about her. And if I’m not mistaken again she was once a model on Brown-eyed Girls’ mv. I’ve heard that she’d debut next year.”

Mingyu’s eyes widened spontaneously in surprise. Jihoon, who admitted that he did not really know about Solbin, had just given him many things about her and it was enough for Mingyu at the time. Unfortunately, Jihoon did not know her number. “Debut?” Mingyu repeated and Jihoon soon nodded in response. “Oh, she beats me! She’s cool.”

“Now, go out of here! Stop bothering me,” said Jihoon.

Mingyu let out a long sigh. He was not even offended by Jihoon’s words. He just felt sad that he was lost by his crush who seemed like having a good future ahead. Then, Mingyu got up from his chair and was ready to go out of the room, but in a half way, he turned his body to Jihoon and said, “Hyung, can you ask her for her number?”

“No way,” said Jihoon without any further thinking. “I’m not confident. You know that I’m not good with girls. You just go ask her for that, come to my school.”

“Eyyy… I don’t wanna,” said Mingyu, refusing Jihoon’s idea. Then he walked out of the room with a disappointed look on his face.

 

***

 

A/N: finally, I can translate this huhuhu… TvT it’s kinda hard to do because of my poor english T.T I hope you’ve enjoyed reading this tho :3 by the way, this story isn’t a new one. I’ve made it for some times ago, but decided to post it nowadays. There are some things about this story:

1. Mingyu and Seungkwan were first graders despite of Seungkwan's year-born that is a year younger than him and that's why he called Mingyu hyung

2. Seokmin was a first grader and Wonwoo was a second grader but they went to the same school

3. Solbin and Wonwoo knew about each other but the other boys didn’t know about their friendship

4. Wonwoo chose Solbin on purpose because he knew she wouldn’t give her number to random people

That’s all hehe… so… thank you for reading! Feel free to comment bellow :3