Legend

School Of Masters & Heroine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dahyun?” Mr Kim opened the door slowly, looking into the room for any signs of her presence. 

Dahyun hid herself under her bed sheets, crying. Her dad used his wand, lifting her bed sheets up and making her sit up right. “Ah I can finally use my wand freely at home, hey come here you.”

Mr Kim, comforted Dahyun “Dont worry, believe me you have powers. It just takes time, and do know you are never a disgrace to our family you understand me? There’s something in you that both your mum and I see. For now, be the strong girl we know. I know there will be people making fun of you right now, but after trust me, they will regret picking on you. Plus, Keep your friends close. Now come lets head for dinner, we’ve got Chocolate Ice cream for Desert!”

By the sound of chocolate, Dahyun’s mood enlightened and her eyes widened. She hopes things will get better soon.

The next day at school, during break the four girls sat together at the cafeteria. While they were chatting and eating, unwanted company came by. Dahyun saw her food froze infront of her, and she doesn’t like it if anyone messes with her food. 

“YOU. You embarrassed me infront of everyone yesterday by making my skirt wet!” the blond hair girl said furious but pleased with her revenge. 

Yoo Jeongyeon, the school’s girl crush who has ash grey hair wanted to step forward and stop the blond hair girl from creating a scene. Before she could do that, her friends Mina, Sana and Mina stopped her from going over. “Jeongyeon, don’t! Look I can foresee something about this let’s evacuate from our seats first.” Sana said, having powers where she can look into the future. Mina a Wizard, teleported them at the far end of the Cafeteria. Momo who had element powers created a rock infront of them to protect them.

Dahyun clenched her fist, but was held by the others. Anger was filling her, all of the tables in the cafeteria started shaking, a dark aura and lightning sparks could be seen around her. Students started getting off their seats, running to the sides of the cafeteria watching the scene. The blond haired girl, took a few steps away from Dahyun. She was frightened, she underestimated Dahyun.

“Dahyun ah calm down please Dahyun!” The three girls called out to Dahyun while trying to hold her. She was indeed very strong, Jihyo and Nayeon quickly rushed over and made a barrier around Dahyun. Dahyun’s power stopped, she felt weak and she fell to the ground. The blond hair girl ran away with her other friends, regretful of what they should’ve expected. 

“Girls, hold on tight to Dahyun we’re going to teleport to the school’s Infirmary.” with that they whirled into a portal and appeared at the Infirmary. 

Dahyun woke up with wires attached to her, she slowly blinked her eyes to adjust to the bright light. “Ugh… where am I?”

“You’re a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter