I am not like you

School Of Masters & Heroine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The students were brought over to their introductory class, where they each learn about the history of the Heroes and Villains. “One Villain that was beaten by Salvatore Wiz and PowerMind was, Magnus Ulzar, the dark Lord whom by far was the strongest we’ve have ever witnessed. Well, one interesting fact is that the Book Of Legends wrote that, in History only one can be born with the same strengths as the Dark Lord, we have yet to find the one till this very day.” Said Mr.Trex, making the class go “OOH”.

“That would be cool huh Unnie?” said Somi

“Yeah, well at least the Dark Lord’s gone”

“Alright, class has ended. Off to the Physical Assessment, time to learn about your own powers.”, with that everyone walked in an orderly manner to the Lab.

Awaiting for them at the Lab was one very charismatic lady in a lab coat. “Welcome students”

“She’s pretty isn’t she Unnie?” , Dahyun Nodded her head. 

“I know I know the pretty lady here in the Lab Coat, Im Nayeon,she is your Senior here and also my assistant for the day. I, Park JiHyo, President of the Student HQ will be assessing your power types into your trait houses infront of the whole school.”

“Trait Houses?” asked a tall girl with violet hair.

“Good Question, may I have your name miss?”

“Chou Tzuyu, Ma’am”

“Alright so to start off, everyone here have a unique power type, which are also passed down by your parents genes. We have abandoned the Superhero and Sidekick as from pass experiences. So instead we are going to introduce an old system, where you will be grouped into the similar kind of power type. Each of you will go through a medical test, and we’ll give you a challenge you have to try to use your powers to change whatever is given. Understood?”

Everyone nodded their head. While the students were waiting for their turns, two girls came up to Somi and Dahyun. “Hey, The name is Chaeyoung let’s be friends!” 

“Hello! Im Somi and she is Dahyun, oh and you must be Tzuyu! I saw you there.”

“You guys nervous?” asked Tzuyu

“Hmm Yeah” said Dahyun, the rest nodded too.

“Kim Dahyun? Daughter of Salvatore Wiz and PowerMind Nervous?? This can’t be come on, I thought you should be powerful?” came in a girl with Blond hair, along with two other girls crossing their arms giving a smirk to Dahyun. Dahyun felt pressured because her parents are very well known she wasn’t too confident of being able to showcase her powers too.

“Ignore them Dahyun, Come on lets go” said Somi, both Chaeyoung and Tzuyu followed after. 

After they were done with their medical assessment, they were now called on to showcase their powers, given advices from Jihyo and Nayeon on what they need to do to trigger their powe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter