Missing Pieces

My Happiness

chapter 17 ...uhmmm..i hope you will like this chapter..its good to be back heheheh..sorry for not updating ...

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

Hyosung POV

i run and run ..i want  to escape from this cruelworld i just cant believe what is happening.i really dont know how will i live with all bad things that happening to me...i really cant smile like always now...why is the people i love is the one who always hurt me..i stop wherever i spotted on..i notice that im in the bridge of han river..i sit and feel the breeze that touches my pale skin that make me shiver..the snow the runs down on my body ..i dont care of this cold weather..i cry hard to burst out my anger and lonliness but its not working....its cold and feezing ...my heart is weak also my body i cant take it anymore....i cant feel my hands ...my eyes is so heavy and it says that i should die ...

 

Donghae POV

i go back to the van and get my things but  suddenly my stomch grumbles ..it looks like my internal organs are protesting inside my body..for short im hungry..ahahah...i think that ood in the food court are not delicious i want some kimchi stew or something like a hot and spicy jjampong ...so i drive and my phone rings.."yeobo?" i said 

"Yah..donghae its me Bae Guk.." oh its hyung ...but why he speak so nervously..

"Nae hyung..what happen why are you panting??" 

"Aish...hyosung is missing..."

"MWO??"

"Nae...its my fault...i brought her to Lee Joon's Condominium..then suddenly i saw her running away "

"Yah..hyung ..why brought her there..??"

"I thought that its the best way that both of them talk but its not...im really sorry donghae..mianhae"

"Aish..arra...its okay..where are u now..im here near coex mall..looking for her...i used to call eunhyuk but he is not answering..you where are you now??"

"NAe...im here on the road im going to look for her in south okay..hyung promise me something okay??"

"its good that your on the way..whats that donghae??"

"Dont say to eunhyuk and to lee joon or even the media that hyosung is now missing..i will fnd her ..okay??"

"Sure...but Seoul Police are helping me...i could say to them "

"Nae..i will off to find hyosung now..."

"Okay..goodluck and take care..im try my best to find her too..call me okay ??"

"NAe..gomawo hyung.." i hang up and speed up to find her...aishh..why it is happening to her...? That lee joon i will never forgive you..the snow is falling down so hard..the road is filled of thick snow..my car cant moved on ...so no choice to stop and park my car alongside in the road...i run "HYOSUNG!!!!" and shout her name...aish where is she??..

i can see my breathing in the air.. its really freezing here..."HYOSUNG" im still shouting...and i came to han river and search and suddenly i see a girl laying down in the bridge..it looks like ....i run and i lift up the headof the ..ITS HYOSUNG!!..

"i finally find you..." i hug her it looks like she is really freezing.. so i lift her and  lay her inside my car and rush to the hospital...

im sitting beside her bed waiting her to wake up..she really tired to all whats happening to her life...i text hyung to aware him that i found hyosung...suddenlly her eyes open slowly

"mmmmm.." she mumbles

"Hyosung-ssi" i hug her tight.." finally you woke up and your fine..why you run ioutside..in this freezing weather"

"Donghae oppa??"

"Nae its me...Mianhae..i dont know..i try to avoid you but i cant.. I LOVE YOU HYOSUNG"

"she cries...i look at her face and wipe her tears.." Dont cry about him ..im here..."

"then she hug me and cries in my chest..im happy that im here beside her ...comfort her...i wish..

 

 

 

...i can give you happiness..

 

 

..i love you hyosung..

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this chapter is too short mianhae..im so busy this days cuz im graduating now in highschool and i have so many requirments to do...