Its war

My Happiness

chapter 16 ..im so so so so sorry ...for not updatingi became busy this days

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hyosung POV

Bae Guk oppa drive me home. im sitting alone inside the car and crying..My heart was hurt, crash and break into many many many pieces...its so hard to hear those painful words to the guy who change you and make you forget about the past that the other man gave. My heart was confused seeing Donghae protect me like that ..i heard before that he loves me..is it really true.??..How about Eunhyuk oppa..He suddenly spoke that i am his girlfriend...aish..he knows everything now...he will ignore me..and i will the reason why him and donghae will fight...

"Lee Joon.." i said in a broken voice

"Hyosung-ah ..are you okay??"

i just nod. Idont want to lie to bae guk oppa..i know he knows all about this because he just in the upper case of the food court where the painful scene happens.

"I know that you are not okay..listen..i dont want to judge anything about chansung..but honestly chansung cant do it to the girl he loves"

"You know Lee Joon ?? Oppa??"

"Actually im his older brother" he smiled.

"What ????" i shocked..as i know lee joon's family is in san francisco in california and the rest is in daeguk and  he has only have one sister "How happen that you and lee joon are siblings??"

"So he dont tell anything about me..ok i will complete my sentence ..im his half brother..we have different mother but same father...im the first family when my mother died when i was 6 ..appa married lee joon's mother and they have 2 child"

"ow...sp thats why you know him"

"Yes..as i said lee joon cant do anything that stupid in front of anyone especially his girlfriend ..you should talk with him now "

he turn the car to the left "Where will we going ??" i said "To lee Joon"s condo"

i cant refuse and i cant do anything cuz im just the passenger and he is the only one who driving the car...we reach lee joon oppa condo then i go upstairs alone cuz i dont Bae guk oppa involved in this problem of mine..in the floor where  lee joon oppa condo room.is .i heard some footsteps and i see lee joon oppa...he is holding a bottle of soju ..he hug me//

"Why are you here...do you hear what i said..i dont love you" he said but he is crying . "Ani..its all the sudden..whats the problem tell me..."

"Just stay away from me"  he let go and push me..i start crying "I said i dont love you"

"No..its not..why are you crying..i know you ..oppa..i can read your eyes and it said  you are lying..."

"You..I hate you.."

"Im not believing at you..your the worse lier ever...i will not give up..You should give me first  a valid reason why you doing this" and suddenly a door open from oppa's condo unit ..and a girl step out on the room..wearing leejoon oppa's t-shirt and with no pants at all

i recognized her...

its..

 

JESSICA !!

"Long time no see...hyosung..WHAT A PROOF??..this is the proof.." she kiss lee joon ...i see oppa's eyes its shouck but i run away from them...i reach the ground floor then run i ignore bae guk oppa and run far away in this hell im expriencing now..how could this happen..why her again...why her??? 

 

they are so many girls...

 

why that girl who stole my first love..

 

and she stoled my one and only joonie...

 

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

 

Donghae POV

(SME Building)

What eunhyuk talking about?? Is he Hyosung boyfriend now ??..i walk to the parking lot  but suddenly someone call me..

"HAE!!" its eunhyuk..

"Hey..hyuk..wae?/"

"So this is the reason why you want me to protect her and guide..and the reason why you quit the cf..cuz your the one who hurt her feeling??"

"If i say yes..you will punch me??" i smirk..he got closer to me ..hold my head and punch me in my face..

"So you hurt her so much...do you know she is so sad..." he said coolly

"I know it from the very start hyuk...so you are his bf now?"

"If i say yes..you will punch me back right..but its no.." i kick him in the stomach...

We look at the eyes and burst a laugh..i tell him about everything and the truth..hyuk becomes my bestfriend since we just only trainees..he understand me alot..

"So Leeteuk hyung is right" he said..

"You know??"

"Ani..i just heard your conversation last few weeks"

"So your eavesdropping?? ahahahah"

"Little bit..Jessica is so evil i want to punch her ahahah"

"Me too..ahahah..i do it to protect her..but she hates me after that...and now she hurt again because of that LEE JOON..aish"

"dont worry ..i will help you..FISHY!!" he pats my head "thanks Monkey!!" we laugh.."We should go ahead now..we still have practice..."

"Yes..i just going to get my other things in the van..go ahed first.."

i will walk away but suddenly hyuk call me again..."hae..ABOUT what i said before that i am her bf...i really want it cuz I LOVE HER TOO..So..seeya.."

he walk away ..

so he is so really ...

 

serious...

 

IM ON IT...HYUK ..

 

 

ITS WAR ......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINISH....SORRY ..HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER :)