Jinkook

6 guys I've broken up with...

“ Jungkook , are you listening to me?”

 

    Jin asks in his annoyed and angelic voice and  snaps Jungkook out of his trance. Or rather ; Day dream about how pretty Jin’s lips would be after being kissed by him .all swollen and red with-

 

“ Jeon Jungkook !”

 

“ I am listening “ Jungkook said , even though he was really not . He was too busy staring at Jin to be bothered by less important things like … math

 

Jungkook likes listening to Jin’s voice . Jin has a nice calm ,feminine type of a voice…Its just sometimes Jungkook stares at Jin that it blocks out all external noise and his focus is all on Jin. 

 

Jin had a goddess type of beauty. The more you look at him , the more you think he is attractive.

 

Jin gives Jungkook a “I don’t believe you” Look . Which was fine because Jungkook didn’t want to believe himself either… How did the school’s  boy turn in to a gooey mess because of his math tutor ? 

 

Here is the thing right?

 

Jungkook actually didn’t need a math tutor. He was kind of a genius. His IQ was 165 , he was passing all his classes with honours. Teachers even predicted that he can probably can get in to Harvard if he tried . 

 

but he purposefully dumbed down to get his mum’s gorgeous friend Jin to tutor him 

 

First , he had to convince his parents that  their genius son was actually failing his math classes with the help of his half assed scores. He insisted that he needed to hire a tutor and his mother offered an expensive tutor but he had to slyly say 

 

“ mooom , don’t waste that much money on me … we can get a tutor for cheaper” Jungkook said " You know that I hate wasting your precious hard earned money omma " 

 

“ wtf are you talking about Jeon Jungkook you just bought four rolexes off of MY card that you STOLE from me”

 

“ hahaha mooooooooooooom” Jungkook placed his face on his mum’s shoulder and looked up to her cutely. " You love me"

 

“ You are up to some Jeon … I can smell it”

 

“ Noooooo” He hid “ I heard your friend Jin was a math graduate … can he help me?WIth him tutoring me my grades will be back in no time..I promise”

 

It took him a little more than that and more aegyo that his eighteen year old body could muster but eventually Jungkook won.

 

And now here he is , with Jin. Currently suffering major blue balls. Things that Jungkook do for Jin ..The things that he does . But it was worth it.

Jungkook glances down at the math problem that Jin was pointing at and takes Jungkook like two seconds to map up the answer in his head. He pretended to think really really really  hard and wrote down the steps 

 

 “ hmm…you got this one wrong jungkookie” Jin’s voice sounded concerned. “ We did this kinds of questions before” 

 

 

As a  math prodigy, writing down wrong answers to questions he KNOWS answers to like the back of his hand is painful to Jungkook 

 

“ Aigoo Jungkookie” Jin said ruffling Jungkook’s hair. Usually Jungkook hated it when people touched his hair but he oddly didn’t mind when Jin did it. 

 

Honestly failing tests is worth it for these kind of moments.

 

 

“ I have a test this week” Jungkook offers .

 

 He wants to spend more time with Jin. Even though nothing progressed beyond Jin devotedly tutoring math and Jungkook accidentally getting a massive .

 

“ A test?” Jin frowns and thought something in his pretty little head.

 

“  I think the we will to work extra harder” Jin said smiling at Jungkook his hands curled in to a cute fist “ FIGHTING !”

 

Jungkook’s heart skipped a beat. Jin was so damn cute cheering him on. Jin was SO much cuter and ier than those girls in his school’s football team. 

 

“ Lets meet up at my house . same time?” 

 

“ I want your test when it comes back though . To see if you are improving” 

 

 

Damn it , Jungkook thought. He will have to flunk his math test again ,if he wanted to keep his adorable tutor.

 

 

———————————————

 

 

Jungkook sighed in to his hamburger. His best friend , yugeom noticed this. It was their lunch period in school and Jungkook has officially sighed for 6837301 th time.

 

“ What the is wrong with you these days man?”

 

  Jungkook only glared at Yogeom and furiously ate his hamburger instead . Which made Yogeom laugh.

 

“let me guess” Yugeom pretended to think hard “   Is it a named  I-want-to-- Kim seokJin?” Yogeom teased.

 

   He enjoyed his best friend’s tragic one sided situation way more than he should have. Because the was the first time he saw Jungkook so whipped for someone .

 

Jungkook… the football team’s captain ,the student council president , school’s brightest prodigy , the heartbreaker of all the hearts, player of all players  … not only falling for someone and  tripping balls over him.

 

“ This isn’t working” Jungkook groaned . 

 

“ Are you breaking up with me?!?!” Yugeom says dramatically , his voice filled with fake hysterics “ Am I going to have to find a new best friend?? ”

 

“ Can you stop being a little Yugeom??

 

“ That depends” Yugeom sassed , taking a sip out of his coke. “ are you going to actually tell me whats happening between you and Jin?”

 

“ Oh “ Jungkook said “ I guess I forgot”

 

“ You know … for a genius … You sure are dumb” Yugeom said “ It’s so entertaining to see you so gay for your cute tutor with a nice ” 

 

     Jungkook had the urge to throw the nearest available thing at Yugeom but the nearest thing was food. And Jungkook doesn’t mess with his food .

 

“ I am glad you find my misery amusing” Jungkook mutters and Yugeom laughs at Jungkook’s face. 

 

“ Have you tried telling Your cute tutor that you want to his brains out? ” 

 

“ What?!?” Jungkook almost chocked on his diet red bull “ Are you insane?!? have you seen him ? he is too innocent for the world”

 

“ Thats what you see” Yugeom says “ what if he is a real tease and naughty on the inside … imagine that

 

Jungkook swallowed thick . the image of Jin under him , were enough for Jungkook to sweat. What if Jin is? What if Jin is naughtier than his angel like exterior ?

 

“ We still got ten minutes of lunch break ..” Yugeom said looking at his watch “ You still have time to to your cute tutor if he hurry to the bathroom right about now” 

 

Jungkook looks down at his growing buldge and groans . He had never been this humiliated in front of his friend in his life. Yugeom was being a little and laughing at him. 

 

“ U YUGeom” Jungkook was about to strike at his best friend but he rushed off to the bathroom to fix his problem . He could still hear yugeom laughing loudly while rolling around the floor . 

 

 

—————————————————————

 

Jungkook was actually considering yugeom’s advice , which was ‘Just straight up tell your cute tutor  you wanna him until he forgets his name or you are going to die of old age before you get anywhere near his ’ 

 

Jungkook thinks how did he ever come to a situation where he actually had to even consider Yugeoms advice !!!

 

Apparently his clueless math tutor happened.

 

“ You are not listening again” Jin said with a  sigh , while covering his chest with his hand. 

 

Jungkook snaps out and blushes really hard . He was staring at Jin’s s , which was kind of visible form his white t-shirt. You have to look really sharply to see it though…But its Jin . and Jungkook noticed everything about Jin 

 

“Ofcourse I was” Lying to Jin came naturally to Jungkook. “ You were talking about math

 

 

“I have to … I teach math if you didn’t know”

 

“ Right… “ Jungkook said and he felt really stupid . He wonders if this is how average people feel with him.

 

His plan ( if he ever had one ) was not working . Jin looked a bit annoyed and Jungkook was feeling anxious. Jungkook really really really wants to kiss the heck out of JIn’s lips. They were tempting from the first day they met.

 

“Maybe if we made out for a while . I’d be better” Jungkook couldn’t BELIEVE he said that. It was not him speaking … it was his hormones !

 

  Jungkook could see the initial shock in Jin’s face in return to his lewd comment but Jin’s face soften in to a laugh. As if it was the funniest thing Jin had heard in a while.

 

I was being serious though … Jungkook thought.You think its just funny ?

 

“ I think it will be a distraction more than anything else Jungkook” Jin managed to get out between his barks of laughter. 

 

“ I am not joking though” Jungkook said incredulously. Out of all the dumb that Jungkook had ever said to Jin , this time it seemingly worked in his favour.

 

“ C-can I get a kiss?” Jungkook asks , he never stutters. , he never begged his whole entire life ! He was jeon jungkook . He got whatever he ing wanted.

 

Jin’s smile turned in to something less innocent . Which got Jungkook’s adrenaline pumping because what if Yogeom was right? What if Jin isn’t all sweet as he seems ? What if he is naughty?

 

“ Okay” Jin said with a mischievous smile “ These are the hardest questions … if you manage to get every one of them right … I will kiss you”

 

“ Yes!” Jungkook never agreed to a deal faster than this , in his whole life . 

 

Jin had never seen Jungkook enthusiastic about doing a paper before , Which made Jin chuckle. Jungkook shoves the test paper at Jin under fifteen minutes.

 

“Its suppose to be a two hour test Jungkook” Jin deadpanned without taking the paper.

 

“ I know” Jungkook replied . “hardest paper” According to Jin was the easiest for Jungkook ,the school prodigy . He can breeze through the paper with his eyes closed.

 

Jin checked Jungkook’s paper skeptically and then shots back looking shocked. Jungkook savoured every inch of Jin’s reaction. He expected it. 

 

He aced every answer anyway.

 

“ Oh” Jin says after checking Jungkook’s answers. “ Its actually correct”

 

Ofcourse it is …. Jungkoook thought in his head cockily.

 

“ How ? You didn’t even use a calculator…” Jin seemed lost for words  I don’t understand .. you were failing”

 

I was only failing  for you … Jungkook thinks.

 

“ So … Did I get everything right ?” Jungkook asked when he saw Jin ticking everything correct.

 

“y-yes” Jin looks up from the paper , his voice was traced with disbelief. Jungkook’s chest beamed with pride.

 

“ How did you-“

 

“ No more talking…” Jungkook winked at him. “ Only kissing”

 

Before Jin was about to finish his interrupted sentence , Jungkook held Jin’s wrist and pulled him in to his bed . He was straddling Jin between his thighs and Jin groaned. Which made Jungkook’s twitch immediately.

 

“ You owe me seonsaeng-nim… “ Jungkook whispered huskily in to Jin’s ear and Jin visibly shuddered .Which made Jungkook smirk.

 

“ Ah Jungkook …this isn’t…” Jin cried ,trying to push Jungkook off of his body.

 

 By kiss , what Jin thought was a cute pecks on the cheeks and he did not sign up for pinning in to the bed kind of scenario 

 

“ we never specified any details on how the kiss is going to initiated” Jungkook points out, his genius brain came in to use finally.

 

Jungkook lead in a bit and to Jungkook’s surprise Jin closed the distance between them . Jungkook appreciated Jin’s soft lips against his own , even if it was just for a second .

 

“ You call that a kiss?” Jungkook whined , frustrated as Jin pulled away abruptly.

 

“ We never specified any details of what the kisses are going to be like” Jin winked , using  Jungkook’s words back at him 

 

… Jungkook cursed in his head . Jin was a little tease, definitely not a ing innocent angel

 

 

“ Thats not fair” Jungkook said in his deep coarse voice. 

 

Jin was really not fair . Jin had no idea the kind of things he had to do to get Jin to tutor him.Totally worth it Jungkook thinks , looking down at his seonsaeng-nim writhing underneath him. 

 

“ Y-you like me?” Jin looked genuinely alarmed. Jungkook only laughed .

 

Wasn’t I being   obvious from the beginning ? Jin is so dense . Its part of his charm actually. 

 

“ Possibly” Jungkook his lips and leans in and Jin pushes Jungkook away 

 

“ Jungkook ! What the hell are you doing ?! Its not right I am your—“  slides his arms around Jin’s necks making it difficult for Jin to pull away from their kiss.

 

Jungkook planted a peck on the corners of Jin’s lips.Jungkook at Jin’s lips and his action is rewarded with a sharp intake of breath.  Jungkook knew Jin was holding back a moan but he wanted to hear them loud and clear.

 

“ You .. You” Jin was out of breath as if he ran for his life.” Out …OUT OUT” 

 

  Jin pushed Jungkook aside and jumped out of the bed. Jin was flustered and his cheeks were so red and tinted. Jin tried to hide his obvious blush form the younger.

 

“ I am your teacher and you are my student JUngkook !” Jin said “ This isn’t right — your mum trusted me with you and-“ 

 

 “ Do I look like I give a crap about that?” Jungkook jumped out of the bed and grabbed Jin by his arm. Jin turned around sharply and slapped Jungkook on the cheek.

 

“Did you think this is funny? Did you think that playing with your teacher is funny?” Jin looked like he was about to cry  “ You lied to me.. I was trying to help your grades when you obviously didn’t need help!”

 

“ Jin … It isn’t like that-“ Jungkook said grabbing his cheek , Jin’s slapped burned against his skin but his heart hurts more

 

“ Don’t talk to me.” Jin pushed Jungkook away and grabbed his coat.

 

“ I don’t know if this is your way of having fun with a clueless teacher….” Jin bit his lip, Jungkook could see that Jin was holding back his tears. “ Good bye”

 

Jungkook watched Jin leave his room in surprise. He didn’t go after Jin ,He crawled back in to his bed and cried.

 

Jin was Jungkook’s first crush and Jungkook didn’t know how to react in that situation . He completely went numb and he didnt know what better to do 

 

 

  Jungkook thinks that he should have gone after Jin. He should’ve grabbed jin by the arm and looked in to Jin’s eyes and should’ve said  ;

 

“ I am not playing with you … I am sorry I lied to you. I did it because it was the only way to get close to you “

 

Jungkook bites his lip and punched the frame of his bed . He should have hugged Jin and said

 

  “ I like you a lot Jin” 

 

But Jungkook waste weak and too much of a coward to do that. Jin must hate him now, jungkook cried on to his pillow. Jungkook never cried over anything .

 

He was Jeon Jungkook.. He always got what he wanted but He lost the one person he wanted the most…

 

 

 

 

 

AN

 

 

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I AM EVIL

 

all of these chapters have sad endings and only chapter that has a happy ending is the ship you guys like the most end up together !!

 

So you guys have a choice okay? I love you guys so This is my christmas present to you guys .

 

I am not going in order of the forward  . So the ship I am going to do is a mystery each time.

 

I wonder which ship I will do next ? Hmmmm what do you guys think? 

 

yo I just had a brilliant idea based on teacher and student au  ( Jinkook) . I just wanna know if you guys are up for that kind of plot or nah? idk extend or nah?