2seok

6 guys I've broken up with...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jin had six ex boyfriends and all of them , in jin’s opinion .. were s .

 

Jin was walking home in this cold winter weather . He works as a store  manager for a high end brand. Usually the shop closes at nine , Jin gets to go home at ten , sometimes eleven.  Jin was a busybody. 

 

This meant that jin had no time to invest in a love life , that he  desperately needs . 

 

His pink fur coat was keeping him warm but his heart was growing colder and colder. The whole neighbourhood was decorated with christmas lights and decorations. It truly looked like wonderland but Jin was not enjoying the festivity.

 

   Don’t get him wrong , Jin was no grunge. He didn’t hate christmas. Working at retail means that you don’t get vacation in December  not even on christmas day.He was kind of glad that he had work on that day because he didn’t exactly have any reason to celebrate christmas.

 

His family was far away from seoul , he exactly didn’t like the idea of getting drunk on christmas night with his friends and he didn’t have a significant other to celebrate. 

 

   “ JIN ? ” Jin heard his name being called. He looked behind , where he heard that voice. He saw a man wearing festive christmas seaters , waving at him about a meter away from him.

 

Jung hoseok , his first heartbreak… 

 

They were so  close but so far away.

 

Jin was stopped at his tracks . It was hoseok who shortened the distance in between them.

 

“ ah it was you!” He said , hoseok was cheerful as ever. Partly the reason Jin fell in love with him. Hoseok’s smile was infectious , Jin smiled back.

 

“ Hoseok-ah~”

 

 

 

 

Past.

 

When Jin was sixteen , he was forced to join the church choir. Okay , Jin was the least religious person on the face of planet earth but his mum and dad were devoted christians. Jin basically had no choice.

 

  Jin thought that it would be good exposure. He loved singing . He can polish his singing skills with this. Yeah Jin you can pull through. Jin was in front of church , his church father was introducing him to the church choir. The choir teacher was impressed with Jin’s singing skills. His voice was soft and soothing. 

 

   The first thing thing that caught Jin’s attention was the saxophonist. He was hard not to be recognised because he was loud. He had brown hair and was wearing those tacky “CHURCH CHIOR FTW” t-shirt in bright yellow. Which matched his bright personality. Jin , to this day believes yellow is hoseok’s colour. 

 

 “ HI MY NAME IS HOSEOK AND I AM THE -A-PHONE-IST” Hoseok said with his arm out for Jin to shake. Jin took his hand awkwardly whilst trying best not to burst in laughter.

 

  Jin knew from the ripe and young age of sixteen that he rolled a different way. He liked men. Scratch that . He loves men. Just the thought of being with a species with ies never sparked interest in Jin. 

 

“ Hey” Jin said shyly , he was never the one to indulge in open conversations. “ I am jin”

 

“ JIN IS A NICE NAME” Hoseok laughed. and clapped his hands ” come on !! I will introduce you to the crew. They will LOVE you for SUREE”

 

 

Jin awkwardly laughed and followed hoseok. Hoseok was a little extra and animated but honestly Jin was attracted to that positive energy because Jin was a melo sort of guy. That kind of sunshine was something refreshing for Jin. 

 

After that fateful day  Sundays became Jin’s favourite day

 

Church of course. Because he can go to church. 

 

Not because there is a ball of sunshine that Jin is undeniably crushing on for the past month. Jin enters the choir room after the morning prayers. All the students were inside , and the room was loud. 

 

You know because Jung hoseok and quiet didn’t match. 

 

    Hoseok was quite good at saxophone and looked sinfully y while playing it. Jin had to slap himself to reality and keep his drooling at bay . Which was hard to do as a hormonal sixteen year old teenager.

 

But other than sundays , Jin never got to see hoseok .They didn’t go to the same school and Jin was too shy to go and talk to hoseok and be friends with him.

 

Well Jin was a loser.

 

   

 

Time passes and it was that time of the year , where your parents pulls out the all the christmas decorations from the basements and start decorating the christmas tree. Jin was giddy of course ,  christmas was his favourite time of the year but he was more excited for the church christmas party. 

 

Hoseok is gonna be there . He is going to be there  ! 

 

The church choir had to present tonight , it was a charity performance . He was  ready for the performance tonight , he hot his  red bowtie and his tux. His mum kissed his forehead and wished him good luck on the performance.

 

Jin was so nervous. Its nerve racking. 

 

He had been practicing and practicing and practicing. 

 

His stomach churns. He feels sick. More than the church choir part , he was so scared for his solo performance.

 

What if when he goes on stage and forget all the lyrics ? What if he falls face flat on to the stage floor? What if the audience thinks his voice is ? What if what if what if-

 

“ Hey are you okay?” 

 

  Jin turns around to see Hoseok . Jin blushes , he always blushed like a idiot when he sees hoseok. 

 

“ Um ..” Jin decided to be hones. “ I am nervous”

 

Hoseok looks in to JIn’s eyes and comes closer. Usually hoseok eyes were really bright but today at this memo net hoseok’s eyes were soft. 

 

“ You are going to be awesome…I-I’ve heard you practice and you sounded like an angel”

 

Hoseok heard him practice? 

 

“ t-thanks I guess” Jin scratched the back of his head.

 

“ I will be in the backstage. I will be there with you. watching you . If that helps?” 

 

No hoseok , Jin thinks ‘You are the angel’

 

“ Hey Kim seokjin ! YOU ARE ON NEXT HURRY YO UP!!” the choir teacher screams profanities in church. 

 

Jin gives hoseok a small smile and Hoseok gives one of his huge bright smiles. Jin runs to the stage.

 

 

“ i don’t want a lot for christmas … 

there is just one thing I need 

I dont  care about the presents

Underneath the christmas tree

I just want you for my own

more than you could ever know 

make my wish come true…

 

“All I want for christmas …” jin looked at the side , at hoseok who was in backstage cheering him on . 

 

“Is you……” Jin looks back at the crowd and sing the rest of the song his heart out .The crowd cheers and sing along the iconic song of mariah 

 

   Jin bows down after he finish the song while the crowd cheer and whistle at him. Jin didn’t expect the crowd to be this satisfied with his performance . He always thought he was a mediocre singer.

 

Jin flies backstage where he find hoseok  still cheering. Jin becomes overwhelmed with feelings that he hugs hoseok tightly. He felt Hoseok hugging him back.

 

“ I did it ! I did it !” Jin squeaked. Then he broke the hug and kissed hoseok. 

 

He kissed hoseok 

 

On the lips. 

 

Jin didn’t feel hoseok kissing him back . Jin broke the kiss and jumped back. he covered his mouth and tried to figure out hoseok’s reaction 

 

Jin couldn’t put his finger on it.

 

Shocked ? surprised ?Disgusted ?

 

  The next thing Jin knows that he was running. He heard his name being called by hoseok but he kept running. He didn’t know how to face hoseok now. 

 

he probably thinks I am a ert now.

 

Jin runs out of the church and finds a bench out in the snow. It was freezing cold outside. He crouched and cried his heart out. Then when his tears dried out , he went to his home. He didn’t attend the christmas party because he didn’t want to see hoseok. 

 

 After that day , Jin avoided hoseok like the plague. He didn’t want to talk to hoseok . It all worked out , his father got a move to another city .

 

He didn’t see hoseok after that.

 

Guess Jin can’t say that hoseok was his ex .

 

But Hoseok was definitely his first heartbreak.

 

 

 

 

Present 

 

“ Hi” Jin said , he seemed cold and uninterested.That was not the way he wanted to come across. He wanted to be cool and understanding and changed when he saw hoseok but he can’t stop feeling bitter and resentful when he saw him again. 

 

“ Long time no see” hoseok said , his voice was still bright and loud.

 

“ How’s life?” Jin tried to embody a smily face but he honestly couldn’t.

 

“ It’s going fair and square” Hoseok said “ You are still the same … You look beautiful as always “

 

“….” Jin didn’t know how to respond to that. Beautiful as always ?Did hoseok think I was beautiful before ? Jin faked a cough to lettuce awkwardness pass. 

 

“ Look ! Its a mistletoe!” Hoseok pointed at a green and red mistletoe which was part of the christmas decorations of the city. “ Guess we have to kiss now”

 

Jin laughed “ Remember the time we actually kissed?”

 

Hoseok looked surprised to see Jin laughing , because Jin looked aloof and distant all this time. It was nice seeing him opening up. 

 

“ Well I hope this time you don’t run away after you kiss me” Hoseok added to Jin’s joke.

 

“ I ran away because you didn’t like it” Jin said “ I felt ashamed”

 

“ Didn’t like it?” Hoseok sounded confused “ I liked you .. like a lot … in church choir. I mean how could I not? You were one of the prettiest I’ve ever seen” Jin blushed at the compliment. 

 

“ B-but you looked-“ Jin tried to continue. You looked disgusted , revolted   

 

“Yes ,  I was surprised” Hoseok said “ You kissed me out of the blue but I liked you. I thought you ran away because you didn’t like it” 

 

   Jin looked at hoseok , he was shocked to find this new information. Both of them thought they didn’t like each other ? 

 

“ Then you ignored overtime I tried to talk to you , so I thought you hated me”

 

“ No ! How can I ever hate you ?You are the brightest and positive person I know” Jin couldn’t believe that he was hearing this now. 

 

 

“ So do you wanna go for a coffee or something?” Hoseok asked shyly , scratching his ear. “ For old times sake”

 

Before Jin can answer , A small child runs at hoseok and clings on to hoseok’s jacket. “ Daddy !! mum and I were looking all over for you” 

 

Mum and I ?! Jin looked at the cute little kid shocked. He looked at hoseok picking the four year old in to his arms. 

 

“ Daddy wanted to take a walk while your mum shopped” Hoseok says cutely 

 

“ Look daddy met a friend. Say hi to uncle Jin yuri-ah” 

 

“ Hello yuri” Jin fakes a smile and waves at the small child and the yuri waves back shyly. 

 

“ So? You wanna go for a coffee with our family?” Hoseok offers .

 

“N-no I am good” Jin refuses politely. “ Its late and I need to catch the train ”

 

“ Oh I understand. See you around Jin” Hoseok waves at Jin , who weakly waved back and started walking away from the family.

 

 

   Jin also wanted a child . A family . and hoseok was Mr. perfect.

 

What if he didn’t run away that day ? 

 

Would he be the one wrapped around hoseok’s arm today with a cute kid ?

 

 

 

  Jin stepped on the escalator to the subway station and sighs . He really hates christmas .

 

 

 A/N 

 

As you guessed , this is a christmas drabble sort of thing. This won’t be super long as my other fanfics . I wanted to give a christmas treat for you guys. I hope you guys like this. >_<