The Day

End of This Year (2016 Ver.)

‘ Ahh it’s refreshing~’ Nayeon runs around the forest excitedly like a typical kid who haven’t gone out for a long time. The rest members carry the stuff to the spot they are going to camp later and put it on a shady place.

 

The small forest they are at right now is a private place bought by jyp company for their artist to train or enjoy themselves there. Where do you think 2pm’s ripping, delicious muscles and abs comes from?

 

‘ Let’s arrange the stuff first then we have fun later ok?’ the leader is eager to finish the jobs first. The members compiled, try to do things faster than ever so they could enjoy without worrying about stuff later.

 

Soon Red Velvet members arrived. Jihyo is the first one to realize their presence. ‘Seulgi!’ She gives seulgi a big hug, but pulls out soon to not seem too eager when she saw the teasing smile from the other rv members. She bows to the rv members along with her members who just  joined her. ‘ Anneoyhassaeyo sunbaenim~.’ they greeted in a bit uneasy tone, it is not the first time they greeted the sunbaes but it’s the first time they do it privately, not in those formal events.

 

The sunbaes bowed back. ‘ Hello girls, we are not in the public so you can just call us unnies or our name.’ Irene replies with her smile as she notices the awkwardness of the fellow members.

 

‘ Nae..’ They replied. Even their boldest elder nayeon seem a bit timid, playing with her fingers and lowering her gazes. The goddess aura is too strong, gosh she is gonna faint anytime soon, this is so a dream come true. Can’t blame nayeon’s gayness although her girlfriend is just beside her lol.

 

Understand that the state of awkwardness since it’s their first casual gathering, Wendy decides to start off the conversation. ‘ So, you guys are setting the camp eh? She asks while slipping her arms on irene’s petite waist, making the leader blushes a bit, but still compromised for the warmth of the hamster so she leans nearer into her embrace.

 

‘ Yeah, jihyo unnie want to settle all the things for sunbaes.’ sana answers with ebullient despite the little silence in the forest. Thank god playful and energetic sana is on the move cause they didn’t bring gatorate or red bulls to fire up the suppressed situation here.

 

‘ Okay then, so let’s do it together so we can get it done more quickly.’ Seulgi said, she don’t want her crush to be so tired, ahhemm.

 

‘ Yeah we should get started,’ the leader agrees but when she turns her head, the traces of the troublemakers are nowhere to be found. ‘ Aish where have those two brat gone.’ she groans. ‘ That’s why it is so quiet just now.’ Wendy chuckles. It is impossible to get those two to be quiet even a second.

 

‘ It’s fine, let’s just start without them.’ Seulgi says as she starts to carry their things to the place.

 

‘ Strange seulgi is usually lazy to do these kind of things.’  Wendy shows her dancing brows with this weird smirk while looking at jihyo.

 

‘ I’m gonna help seulgi unnie,’ Jihyo blushes and hurriedly escape the teasing gazes from the audience here.

 

Momo jumps like a kangaroo towards irene as the latter looks at the racoon confusingly.

 

‘ Unnie,’

 

‘ Yea?’

 

‘ Can I try touching wendy unnie’s ?’

 

‘ What??’ Both wendy and irene widen their eyes, stunned with momo’s request.

 

‘ Unnie says wendy unnie’s feels really good so I wanna compare with tzuyu’s ..’ Her head get smacked by jeongyeon before she can finish. ‘ Sorry unnies, momo is always impudent like that, just ignore those weird things you’ll be fine.’ She said apologetically towards the speechless unnies.

 

‘ Unnie I am not finished yet..’ The racoon gets smacked again, this time the attacker is someone else. Just when momo turns around to peep, what she saw is beyond terrifying. Her girlfriend crossed her arm with a poker face, the other members have already left them, helping their leader and let momo deals with the enraged girlfriend by herself.

 

‘ Erm tzuyu...’ Here goes the puppy eye and aegyo attack from momo.

 

Tzuyu turns around, she decides to keep this poker face toward momo the whole day. She just ignores the racoon and start to help with the assemble of their camp.

 

Momo clings on tzuyu while she is arranging their stuffs. ‘ Tzuyu ahh~.’

 

No reply. So the elder buries her head on tzuyu’s neck, just keep hugging her from behind hoping her girlfriend will forgive her.

 

Mina shakes her head at her unnie’s antic. She decides to distract momo, ‘ momo unnie,’ momo turns her head and look curiously at mina. ‘ can you help me with the camp?’ she winks her left eye and nudge her head a little in tzuyu’s direction.

 

‘ Well sure.’

 

--

 

After they settled their camp, they have their lunch together. Wendy has brought handmade pizzas and fried chicken to award the girls who worked hard, well not all. The satan duo came back just before the lunch, perfect timing as usual.

 

‘ We were lost.’ They are with their puppy eyes. Well unlike momo’s case, their aegyos worked. Irene just sighed and let them have the lunch and the duo swings their hand happily on the air, finally they got their first high calories meal since wendy pretty much control the kitchen.

 

‘ This is unfair.’ momo pouted.

 

‘ Well, you deserved that, just live with it.’ Nayeon teases her sarcastically. As if the tease is not yet enough, she hugs jeongyeon’s waist and gives momo an annoying eyebrow lift when her girlfriend feed her the pizza.

 

‘ Aish..’ Momo looks away and caught her girlfriend looking. Just as she is about to say something, the latter looks away again towards the pizza, ignoring her.

 

--

 

Seulgi and jihyo is still awkward sitting together. They just nibble their food quietly, which is so unlike the normal speaker leader and talkactive bear.

 

After the lunch, they decided to take a walk in the forest.

 

‘ Jihyo, ‘ seulgi found a beautiful flower and just when she wants to give it to jihyo, in her peripheral vision she saw momo doing the same thing by giving a purple flower to tzuyu, where the latter just ignore her saying ‘ immature.’

 

‘ Yes?’ when jihyo is about to turn around she quickly throw away the flower. ‘ Nothing.’ she gives a nervous smile. Jihyo raised her eyebrow and just about to ask again, seulgi points toward to another direction, ‘ Look! A dragonfly!’ Jihyo took the mislead and eventually the flower giving move has been given up by the bear.

 

The members behind them watching the whole scene just shook their head. ‘ These pabos.’ Irene is displeased at this situation. Wendy just pats her girlfriend’s head and wraps her arm around her shoulder, ‘ just give them some time, we still got a lot of chances today.’ she smiles at her girlfriend’s cute gestures.

 

Sana is definite a wenrene worshipper now. ‘ Oh my goddess.’ she hugs dahyun tightly after she watched the lovey dovey couple. She squeals with her lowest possible voice. ‘ They are just so sweet!’ Dahyun returns the favor by kissing the tip of her girlfriend’s nose and rubs her nose tips with sana’s. ‘ We are sweet too, aren’t we?’

 

Chaeyoung at the most behind almost puked. ‘ Damn just kill me already.’ Yeri beside her scoffs, ‘ please, imagine you are watching it everyday. Joy and I are immuned to these now.’

 

‘ Yea,’ Joy continues, ‘ by the way your girlfriend seems to enjoy it thou.’ Chaeyoung just puffed and takes mina’s hand, leaving the giggling duos behind.

 

--

 

The 2yeons on the moves. They can’t stand to see the clueless bear with her clumsy acts.

 

‘ Seulgi unnie.’ they called her in a low voice that only the called one can hear. They drag the bear towards them  when jihyo is talking with mina and chaeyoung.

 

‘ Yes?’ The bear replies with the same volume, like they are shooting some sort of spy movie right now.

 

‘ This is not how you do it.’ Nayeon says.

 

‘ Huh?’ The bear scrapes her head evidence that she don’t understand the bunny.

 

‘ Jihyo unnie, you have to be more braver. Have some confidence.’

 

‘ You want it, go and get it.’ Jeongyeon adds.

 

‘ But, what if she rejects?’

 

‘ Pffttt, like she would. But no worries, we will back you up. You can try again at night if it fails.’ Jeonyeon scoffs.

 

‘ Sometimes, you gotta be bold.’ Nayeon sings her debut songs.

 

‘ Right. Just rock the world.’ Seulgi continues the lyrics.

 

She takes a deep breath, in and out a few times.

 

‘ Jihyo ah.’

 

‘ Nae?’

 

Seulgi takes both of jihyo’s hand. Her eyes look into hers.

 

‘ I like you, a lot. I like you after a month we met. You are cute, you are beautiful, you are gorgeous, you are selfless, you are kind, you are the only one I look at because you are the only one I see whenever I am with you.’ she pauses and catch a long deep breath. ‘ You are my type. Will you be this dumb, clumsy bear’s girlfriend?’

 

‘OMO OMO OMO’ sana shakes her hand like momo. ‘ This is a real life drama!!’ she squeaks.

 

‘ Say yes!’ she continues.

 

‘ Say yes!’ the crowd yells to support the bear.

 

Jihyo can’t believe what she just heard right now. Her crush just confessed to her. It takes her brain travel in snail’s speed to reassure her that her crush likes her back just like how she like her.

It almost breaks she heart when she saw the anticipation on the bear’s face slowly turns into a dejected one. Nononononono,  she quickly wraps her arms on seulgi’s neck and give her a passionate kiss. She wants to answer it with her moves instead of words. She is never good with that. Seulgi understand her now girlfriend’s answer, she replies the kiss tenderly, hands sliding in and places on jihyo’s waist to pull her closer.

 

‘ Ahhemm.’ Irene interrupts the sweet seulhyo moments and gives them a teasing smile ‘ we are still here okay.’ and gives out a whole-hearted laugh when both of their cheek becoming red like apple.


Seulgi takes her girlfriend’s hand and run back to the camp. ‘ We have to prepare for the dinner, have fun girls!’ The members just laugh at the bear antic and slowly walk back to the camp taking each girlfriend’s hand, following the bear’s trail, they are not gonna let two of them prepare for the whole squad dinner thou. All of them have enjoyed this afternoon with their girlfriend, well except one couple who still have her girlfriend with a pokerface crossing her arm of course.
 
 
 
____________________________________________
A/N : Happy New Year all :D. I wish that all of you will have brand new year, a brand new start, where you will sucess in replacing your bad habits with the good ones. And the singles will get a double. And so on....
 
Alright here goes the not so last chapter. Hope it didn't disappoint you guys.
Although I mark this story as completed. I will still post the side story of each pairing and a bit sequel with how the night ends. Subcribe and comment if you guys want to see more :D
 
 
- Your Author -