Christmas Night

End of This Year (2016 Ver.)

' Kids, we are going to celebrate this New Year's Eve with Red Velvet sunbaes!' Jihyo happily announces as she barged into the living room where the members were gathered at.

 

' Ehh??' All of them are flabbergasted, none of them are giving a proper response as they are still processing the sudden news.

 

Well there is, the famous crazy hyperactive bunny right here, reacting a bit too excitedly, by keep smacking the dumbfounded ostrich's arm non stop.

 

' Jinjja?' Chaeyoung voices out her thought with equnimity. Oh finally someone who gives a proper response.

 

' Yes! We are going to go camping with them!' Jihyo fist both of her hands in front of her chest, the surge of the excitement just couldn't die down.

 

' What's with the sudden plan thou? I don't think we have that much connection with the sunbaes.' Tzuyu tilts her head in confusion.

 

The leader's cheeck turns red upon the mention of "connection". ' Actually we have.'

 

Now everyone place a sharp gaze at the leader, making her shivers a little in umcomfort, the invisible sweat just gone down from her forehead.

 

' What?' She tries to shrug the electricfying gazes off, looking at some non-living things to avoid any eye contact, oh there's an crack on the edge of the wall, gonna tell manager oppa about it later.

 

No reply from the members. She can't believe how the members are so in sync right now, they can't even get the gorilla act right for the teamwork game during their interview.

 

Jihyo sighed, ' fine, I have been close with seulgi since our trainee days, we knew each other even before nayeon and jungyeon become trainee.

 

' And you didn't tell us about this until now because?' Jeongyeon finally breaks the silence in the living room. The bunny in her arm right now also have this curious and suspicious smirk on her face. Something fishy is going on here.

 

Jihyo shrugs her shoulder, ' you guys never ask either.'

 

' It's the hottest and the best performance girl group of the nation we are talking about her jihyo!!' Sana shakes her hand up in the air. ' I wonder why she didn't brag about this to us.' The leader swears nayeon's smirk have never looked so evil. A pinch of pink flush rose on the leader's cheek, good that she haven't take off her make up yet.

 

' Okay let's skip to the main point.' Jihyo changes the subject. ' We will go mart to buy food and stuff when we have the free schedule. Manager oppa and unnie will help us with the camping equipment so no worries. Any questions?'

 

The members shook their head so jihyo continues, ' alright, so that's it. Behave yourseld girls, we don't want to scare them away.'

 

' Yea, yea, we will make sure seulgi unnie stays impressed no matter what.' Nayeon winks making the leader blushes again, ' I gotta go to feed the plants! Bye!' the latter just hurried her steps out of the living room with the poor excuse. The room sank into an awkward silence.

 

' We don't keep plants though.' Tzuyu points out.

 

' I'm hungry.' The only oblivious one here is our peachy momo, everyone is shaking their head and left to do their own thing, leaving tzuyu to her pabo unnie, ' come on unnie, let's get you some food.' She have to admit, her girlfriend cuteness definitely overweight her dumbness in any way.

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________

A/N: Yay! Another post in the midst of exam. Just gonna do something meaningful to end this year. And thanks to our co-author cowiscow making the story more interesting :D

Hope that next year will be better for all of us. Good luck people.

 

-Your Author-