No V BTS:V

Random kpop scenarios

Please talk to me.

I miss you.

I'm sorry . 

The messages keep on coming and coming, who's texting you well your now EX boyfriend V . You just broke up with him two days ago, why we'll he cheated on you for 3 weeks you just found out when you were hanging out with him at his apartment and the girl kept on blowing up his phone . You checked his phone when he left the room. You were so angry at him well you saw the text and when he came back you throw the phone at him told him that it was over and left his apartment.

 It's been like that since , so far you have heard he broke up with the girl he has been seeing behind your back and has been messaging you none stop for the past two days.You put your phone back in your purse and went to your locker to grab your history book and saw a note taped to your locker . 

                          Dear ______

  I'm sorry for what I did I have no idea why I did it I just did ok . You are the only girl I love please give me a 2nd chance.

   Love V.

 You ripped up the note and shut the locker door and went to your class. 

30 minutes in to class.....

You were taking some note for class and the the door busted open everyone looked that way it was BTS. "Can I help you boys?," asked the teacher "no ma'am ," said Jim "Then what is it that you want?," asked the teacher . V walked up to you and pulled you out of your seat. "Her ," said V and he dragged you out of the classroom . On and another thing BTS runs this school they can do whatever they want and nobody can tell them what to do unless you want to be sent to the hospital.

"Let me go V ," you said struggling to get out of V' s grip, next thing you know you were in BTS hide out . "Let me go," you said , well you got your wish V throw you on to the couch . The other boys left the room and locked the door while their at it. You and V were the only ones in them room. "What the hell V?," You said . V didn't say anything but pinned you down to the couch and killed your lips hard . 

Your eyes widen, next thing you did was kneed V were it hurt . When he fell to ground you went straight for the door but forgot that it was locked. You were so focused on trying to open the door you didn't notice V getting up and turning you around to face him and pinning you to the wall. " V please go away leave me alone," you begged "no not until you give me a 2nd chance ," he said "no not what after what you did to me," you said tears started to leave you eyes and he noticed them. 

"_____ I'm sorry I really am I hate myself for what I did to you I still love you baby girl, but please give me a 2nd chance," he said . You looked in to his eyes and can tell he was being truthfull, you still love him with all your heart . "Can I think about it please ?," You asked "Yeah take all the time ," he said "Thank you ," you said . He let go of your hands and kissed your forehead and left them room. 

 

AN: so what you think don't worry this story has a part two I will update it when I can .