Smile for me oppa-Leo from Vixx

Random kpop scenarios

Poke Poke Poke. 

You kept on poking Leo's cheek trying to get him to smile, you swear your boyfriend never smiles not in front of anyone not ever for you his girlfriend of a year . No matter what you do he just won't smile for you , and now here you are poking his cheek as a last resort hoping that would at least get a smirk or something out of him. 

 He called you over because his parents were out , but you two weren't really doing anything . He was reading and you were next to him in his room on his bed just poking his cheek . You kept on poking and poking until he grabbed your hand and looked at you very angry. You gulped. Leo was always so scary when he gets angry.

"______-ah stop poking my cheek it is getting really annoying," he said and he let go of your hand and went back to his book. You looked down at your hands and turned away from him, and you started to tear up a little bit. "But oppa I was trying to get you to smile," you said . He put his book down and looked at your back. "____ that is so stupid," he said you turned to look at him "no it's not you never smile not even me your girlfriend ," you said crying even harder covering your face with your hands.

Leo felt horrible that he made you cry . He took your hands away from your face, and used his free hand to wipe away your tears and cupped your face and kissed your lips gently. You melted in to the kiss and kissed him back . He realised the kiss and rested his forehead on yours. "Baby don't cry ok I'm sorry," he said. You looked at him and saw that he was smiling. "Oppa your smiling," you said "I guess I am ," he said. 

You smiled back and hugged Leo and he hugged you back.

AN: sorry if this does not make since or weird or I messed up anywhere but I had a lot of fun writing this I hope you like it *hugs*