Call You Mine

Luxury of Love

SCENE: You already clash with your boyfriend but both us still can't moved on. Even tho you didn't meet him for along time, he still contact you. He called you everyday.

 

[9:00 PM]

 

Truttt... Truttt... Truttt...

"Hello.. Finally you answer my call"

I heard someone voice from my phone. He very excitement when I hanging the phone. Honestly I'm lazy to answer him but my heart ask me to accept call from him.

"I just arrived at my home", answer me while throw handbag and car key on the table.

 

Actually every night, right at 9 pm my phone will ring. Every day I receive calls from the same person. Although I feel it disturbing but I never reject the call because it was from someone I love.

 

"How you day today?" 

"Did you eating? Tell me if you want eat something, I bought many foods for you."

"Why you always back home at this time? It's dangerous for you. I worried about yourself. Next time I'll picked up you."

I never get tired with his nag or his questions even thousands times he asked me the same question because I never tired hearing her voice. His voice makes me feel very calm. All problems will disappear when I heard his voice.

 

"I'm fine. Don't you worry about me. I'll told you if I need you", said me to him.

"Really nothing wrong happening to you?" He asking again for confirmation.

"Yes, I'm alright. I also take my dinner", replied me.

"Huhh.. Now I feel relief. I asking you because I want you always fine. I won't see you get sick or hungry. My woman must be healthy and smiling everyday", said him in soft and gentle tune. 

I nodded slowly. My cheekbone already brushed with redden shadow. 

"It's time for sleep. My dear, what song you want listen today? I'll sing for you until you fall asleep."

"Since I love VIXX song so much so I want listen《Milky Way》again today", said me then I hear he giggling.

"For my dear, I'll sing this song again today", replied him. My heart felt full with flowers when he start singing that song. Finally I fall asleep when near to the end of his singging.

 

        ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

 

[10:30 AM]

 

Trutt... Truttt...

"I'm on my way.. Just wait a minute "

I end the call then put phone into my handbag and walk to get him. From a distance I saw him give a smile to me. His smile so bright. He so dazzling..

"What a reason you ask me to come here?" Asking me to him. He didn't answer my question but throwing millions love if his smile to me.

 

Since 5 month ago, actually we have misunderstood then fighting until both us making confession to end the relationship. From that time both us never meet face-to-face. He used to call me everyday to talk with me and find my whole life is better or not just thru my conversation with him. But today he suddenly ask me to come at the place that us making so much fun memories.

 

"Not you have schedule? Why you has been here?" I'm asking him in a bit rough.

"I'm free now so I come here to see your face", replied him while smiling to me. I got shocked with his very calm and greatful expression.

"This is your reason to ask me come here?? You want to die?!"

He laughing at my curse. I felt very angry. Uncomfortable since so many eyes catching us. I thoughy they'll creating many bad news about us cuz people already know between me and him is over.

 

"I want to go."

I turned my body. Walking step by step to leave. Hakyeon take his step to follow me. When he become closer with my back, I stopped but didn't see his face.

"I said I want to go.."

"Alright, I'll follow", said him like a child. I feel my heart was exploaded and my anger boiled inside my mind.

" Ya!! You want to die? Or you want to see I'm dead?"

I saw his expression changing after I shout at him. His smile getting fade then he look at me seriously. He stand very close with me but I took my step backfoward from him.

"I told you not to say those word anymore", said him. His gaze shooting into my eyes. I sigh and push his body slowly. He just keep his eyes on me.

"Go away..You shouldn't care about me. Our relay already end."

 

After that, I'm walking as fast I can to leave him again. He still following me from behind even tho without any words spread from his mouth but his action press myself to stop walking and turned to see his face. Once he saw I look at him, he smile again. He didn't seen nervous when facing my anger. I know he want talking something so I tried to calm down, waiting his talk. 

 

"Do you don't want to know why I called you to be here today?" He asking me. I blinked my eyes.

Seriously I didn't thought to asking him cuz when he ask me to come I just go without thinking. He cleared his throat before continuely to talk with me.

 

"You know people fall in love after seeing 100 times but I guess we've seeing more than 10000 times. I come today only for you. I know you miss me. I know you want to meet me. We've promise to stay no matter happening but we're very stubborn! Both want to win in agrument then nothing we had. I open my eyes then realized are gone.. You know how hurt my heart after I lost you but thinking about you my hurt change with love. Don't leave me today."

 

Suddenly he spread his arms widely without doubt. He smile while asking me to hug him. I couldn't did it. My feets feel heavy. I heard he counting, waiting me to hug him.

 

"Wait.."

"2..."

"I can't bec-"

"1..!!"

 

Before I could finish my word, the last count already in his mouth. He grab my wrist and pulled me makes I flies into his sweethug. He wrapped his arms around my body. He gave me pat at my head.

 

"Happy birthday, my dear~~" He whisper to me. My heart fluttering, my hand grab his shirt tightly to hold my tears from flow down.

"Dear, I dont think I'm able to forget you for eternity. I always remember everything about you since you are my first love. I still writing diary so I'll read all moment about us that I record in my diary. So today, give me half day to stay with you. We making up beautiful memory in your great birthday.. Please.."

 

Finally my tears flowing after he finish his word. I feel dumb that day. Don't know what should I do. My hand hold his hand tightly while he wipe off my tears from my face. Also he gave a warm kiss on my forehead right after I say thank you to him. Ended up we spend the day with laugh, smile and playful as he wish for my birthday.

 

"Dear.. You are mine... Thanks for being born.. Happy birthday~♡"