Joy of life

Luxury of Love

You are prepare breakfast in the kitchen. without you realize someone watching you while smile. Slowly he approached then link your waist with closely. You smile and he gave a kiss on your cheek before threw his chin in your shoulders.

 

"Good morning, dear!" greetings you to your husband. He looked so interesting then he take your hands and turn your body in order to facing him.

"Good morning my love~" Once again he gave a kiss but this time on your lips. His kiss very soft it makes you smile and seem didn't want to release him.

 

"Your taste.. Very nice.. Makes me hungry", said your husband while his lips after kissing your. You push him playfuly and continue prepare something. He following you and stop beside you.

 

"Let me help you. You seen so busy so i want less your work", tell your husband then he take a knife from your hand. Although he knew he didn't know cooking atleast he knows how to cut the onion and vegetables. He tried hard to hold his tears from flowing and you giggling look at him. You sweep tears stagnant in his eyes with your hands. He stopped cut onions and giggles together with you.

 

"Finally breakfast already completed! let's eat. I very hungry~" said your husband while making  cute expression. You pour water in the glasses and put food into the plate. Suddenly 2 kids approached both of you. One go to him and one again lay his head on your legs while holding the small pillow.

"How dare papa eat without us. I won't be friend with papa", said your daughter while pretend touching with her father.

"Ehh, no.. Papa want invite both of you but whem look seen you still in sleeping makes me won't bother both of you", you husband gave a reasond then your daughter look at him and pout.

"So cute my daughter~~ Now come sit beside me", tell him and help her climb the chair.

"Papa I want this but no carrot", said your daughter and him just follow her order.

"Open your mouth, i want feed you", said him. You just giggling look at them while patting your son whom still sleepy on your laps.

"Jagiya~ open your mouth. Oppa wanna feed you since you can't eat because our son already sleep", tell him then feeding you.

 

 

You feel very lucky have husband like him. he always want to help you even though he own very busy. He has said that he wants to live with you no matter difficult or luxury. Both of you love each other so no matter both of you must life together. Keep the kids well and ensure that they can live with love from both of you.