(BONUS II) Letter

Please Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello.

Much have changed since you left me. A long time ago I thought I stopped hurting about the fact that you left me, but even now I find myself missing you.

I just cannot let go of the happy times we spent together, the bond we had, the love we shared. How could you let go of all those so easily? I don't understand, I don't understand at all! I thought I knew you well, but after you left me, I knew I didn't know you at all!

I thought I cared for you well. I loved you well. What made you want to leave me?

How could you do this to me?

Never mind. This is not the purpose of the letter.

I'm a different person now. (But perhaps I still love you.) I'm starting to have different habits. I'm starting to like different things. I haven't gotten rid of the me I was before, but evidently I am still different due to the flow of time.

How are you doing? What do you like to do now? How is your life now? How do you look like now? Are you happy?

I wish you are. So even when we are separated and I am sad about it, I can be relieved that your life is good and you are not living in sorrow.

I wish you all the best.

I hope I do not think about you again, unless you come back to me for real.

With love,
ShinB

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter