It's Alright If They Won't [[Oneshot]]

It's Alright If They Won't

Nan sumshwigo shipeo, I bami shireo

Ijen kkaego shipeo, kkumsogi shireo

Nae ane gachyeoseo, nan jugeoisseo

Don’t wanna be lonely, 

Just wanna be yours.

 

 

“Koooooookie! Why are you here?”  Taehyung said as he hugged Jungkook from behind once he found the younger one listening to their songs at the balcony in their shared hotel room. 

 

They were currently overseas for their album promotion and just got back from a wonderful dinner with their hyungs and staff members. Though, the maknae suddenly disappeared the moment they checked back in the hotel they were all staying at. 

 

Jungkook looked back at him and smiled before mindlessly turning his attention again at the view.

 

“Oh hyung, I am just sightseeing.” The maknae replied after a minute, causing Taehyung to raise his eyebrows in disbelief.

 

“Doesn’t look like plain sightseeing to me baby.”

 

As expected, his boyfriend knows him very well, he thought. Jungkook sighs as he turns his attention to him, surprising his boyfriend with what he is about to ask next.

 

“Tae, do you regret being with me?”

 

Calling Taehyung’s reaction mortified to what he said would be an understatement. 

 

“Oh my God Jeon Jungkook, are you breaking up with me?”

 

“What? , no! You’re the best thing that has ever happened to me and you know that.”

 

Taehyung then leaned at his shoulder and sighed in relief. 

“Then, something must be wrong for you to ask that. Is something up?”

 

“I’m just thinking about how long we can keep this up.”

 

“Keep up the what?”

 

“This.” Jungkook then grabbed his hand and kissed it, making his boyfriend blush. 

“About us...Were hiding our relationship for months already.”

 

Taehyung looked at his boyfriend with his infamous blank face. “We can announce it in public if you really want to baby, you know?”  

 

“That’s not as easy as how you are saying it hyung...”

 

“We’ll make it easy then!”

 

Jungkook laughed as he facepalmed at the older’s carefree remark. “You really are unbelievable sometimes Tae.” He replied, causing his boyfriend to pout at him.

 

“You love me anyway” Taehyung mumbled, making Jungkook grin at his cute way of sulking. The maknae then faces him, and kissed his forehead. 

“I never said I don’t. And I’ll never will.” He said, smiling sweetly at him. This of course caused his boyfriend to blush madly. Taehyung fought the urge to squeal as he hit the younger lightly in the chest. “That’s so cheesy Kookie!” He nearly screamed - face still red, earning a chuckle from his lover. 

 

 

“And whose fault was it for making me like this?” Jungkook asks, winking at him. 

“As if I will let anyone come near you either way.” Taehyung then answered while rolling his eyes playfully. Jungkook grinned at this as he tugged him closer and hugged the older, in which the other had returned eagerly. 

 

 

Nae shimjangsoril dureobwa, jemeotdaero neol bureujanha.

I kkaman eodum sogeseo, neoneun ireohke bitnanikka.

 

 

He closes his eyes, loving the feeling of having him in his arms. Both cherishing their alone time since they don’t get much since the release of their latest album.

 

 

They have to distance themselves from each other so people won’t notice and be suspicious anyway. 

 

 

They started swaying a bit to the music, not caring about the world for once. 

 

 

Moments like these were the ones Jungkook loves the most. Sure, every moment he spends with his Tae was all precious.  But times like this when he can hold him like the most expensive vase in the world makes him feel so lucky for having someone like his Tae in his life. 

 

He sighs softly. 

If only he can have the entire world witness how much he loves him.

 

 

“I wish I can show everyone how proud I am for having you though.” Jungkook whispered as he leaned his chin to Taehyung’s head, hugging him tighter. Taehyung sighed and nods his head in agreement, burying his face in his lover’s chest. 

 

 

“Yeah...but it’s alright if they won’t.” Taehyung muttered, which effectively piqued Jungkook’s curiosity. 

 

“Why is that?” He inquired, waiting for a response from his boyfriend who looked up at him in return. 

 

Taehyung then grinned; making Jungkook’s heart beat wildly with his adorable square smile.

 

“I don’t need the world to prove how much I love you anyway.” 

 

 

 

In with that, he was reminded on how indeed he was ing lucky for being loved by someone as amazing as Kim Taehyung. 

 

 

He laughed, relief gradually washing over him.

 

 

“Seriously, I don’t know what I will do without you.” Jungkook cooed, giving his lover a quick peck on the lips. But Taehyung being a sly fox that he was, tugged him closer and encircled his arms around his neck to make it last longer. 

 

He let go soon enough, chuckling to the sight of Jungkook’s flustered state. He then hugged him tightly, smiling fondly as he smelled the familiar scent of his boyfriend’s cologne. 

 

Geu soneul naemireojwo save me, save me.

I need your love before I fall, fall.

 

 

 

“Good, because I won’t ever let go of you dork.”

 

 

 

--