Chapter 2- Lighting

Fulfil my wish

 

Comatose,blind,blood clot!
These words broke his heart. 

Mo Yeon, I won't agree to it, I will go down and grab some food for you" Shi Jin gave an excuse to leave while trying his best to suppress his sadness and anger.

"Since when haesung hospital ward lighting became dim?" She hated darkness hence she would always have to habit of lighting up her apartment with candles and continued the habit after her marriage to Shi jin. 

"Sounds of glass shattering..." 

Shi Jin ran toward Mo Yeon's ward after hearing the sound of glass shattering and frantically opened the door. "Mo Yeon! Gwenchanayo?" Only to see Dr. Song and the gang in the ward with Mo Yeon.

"Gwenchana, my hands got accidentally scorch by the jug of water at my bedside, but nurse ha is treating it " Mo Yeon stared at Shi Jin, Dr. Song Nurse Ha,Nurse Choi and Chi Hoon. She tried to focus her vision on Shi Jin but found it to be dim and blurry. "Hey nurse Ha, the room is dark can you switch on the lights?" Mo Yeon request came in as a shock as the weather was a sunny afternoon and the lights were switch on. Realise that something was amiss,Dr.Song took out his medical pen light and shine on. Mo Yeon eyes.

"Mo Yeon, can you see the light emitting from the medical pen?" It was then Mo Yeon realised that her condition had worsened.

"Sunbae, my vision had been blurry and dim since last week. But I guess at this rate it won't be long before I would turn blind" "Ya! Kang Mo Yeon!Doctor Kang! Sunbae what are you talking about!?"they were confused by her words. A few minutes later after absorbing her words, they realised that her failing vision was the result of the accident. Dr. Song and Nurse Ha replied in unison " the accident..." which made Shi Jin,Chi Hoon and Nurse Choi confused "what accident?!"

That accident that cause her to live with a time bomb on her optical nerve. I am sorry Shi Jin. 

*most probably a flashback in the next chapter.hapoirt times