New Chapter in Our Lives

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Helloooo~~~~ I'm back !!! ^^ I kinda accelerate this, but it is still fine.. So~~~~~~~~~~ I'll tell you.. Junhee is already married to one of Jongin... Sehun ... and Jimin ^^ Hope you all will like it ^^ There will be another BTS member here ^^

 

Your POV

Finally.. finally this is really happening.. Every morning I wake up with the one that I love just like right now. I watch him as his eyes are still close. His lips are slightly parted and his soft hair was messy. I really want to trace his handsome face with my fingers, but I need to handle it because I don't want to wake him up. I know he is really tired. He often comes home late at night.. later than me.

I keep looking at him while wondering everything that have been done in the past few years. I still can remember clearly how he proposed to me. It was so romantic.. and when finally, in that day when my father walked me down on the aisle and I saw him smiling brightly at the end of it.. I couldn't say anything than to think that I'm really a lucky girl. Oh! and a good news is that Junmyeon oppa was married to another girl that is way more perfect than his ex who has a shamless sister. Well.. I still need to meet her though..

I blink and smile again when I see his sleeping face. I somehow feel so giddy like a school girl. I got off the bed and ready to make breakfast as I suddenly hear a loud noise from the kitchen. Is it possible that- I run to the kitchen and find some of the kitchen utensils on the floor.

"What- OMO! Hyunki!!!" I run to the little boy who is sobbing on the floor.

"Eomma..." he sobs.  Well.. after I married with someone that I love for four years, God has given me a little angle. His name is Hyunki. He is three years old and he is so cute and handsome like his father.  "Eomma.."

"Yah~ what's going on, hm? Why is my handsome son crying?" I sweep his tears and hug him instead of scolding him. He is really a nice kid although he really likes to whine over something.

"I want.. I want my c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter