The Beggining

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

"Junhee! Wake up or I will not go to school with you!"

Ugh! What the hell was that! Doesn't he know that I don't like him yelling like that to me!

"Junhee! Wake up!" he knocked at my room's door loudly while he was yelling to me.

"ARASSEO! DO YOU THINK I DON'T HEAR YOUR ANNOYING YELL!" I started yelling at him to. But who is he? Do you have any idea who he is? Well, he is my older brother named Kim Junmyeon. Well, he is very kind and considerate actually, but as you know, he also can be really annoying like hell.

"Are you yelling at me? Remember I'm your OLDER brother." he said outside my room. And once I know that he is no longer there, I started walking to my bathroom to take a shower and preparing to go to school.

 

_15 minutes later_

I walked to the kitchen and saw my brother was sulking on our dining table.

"Op.."

"JUNHEEE! JUNHEE!!! Open the door!" God, why are they coming in this time?

"Eat your breakfast, I'll open the door." said Junmyeon oppa while he was walking to the door. And not long after that, two familiar faces were showing in my dining room. One was smiling and chatting happily with my brother. And the other seemed terrified of looking at my brother. I would like to laugh, but I decided to cancle it when the one who was always afraid of my brother glaring at me and started to sit directly beside me.

"Are you still afraid with my brother?" I asked him.

He was fidgeting his fingers and whispering, "Of course I am.. How can I forget the day when he kick my leg when we were still kids and I broke his robot?"

I giggled, "I think he has forgotten that." As we started to laugh, someone clear his th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter