Teaser #1- A 2nd Chance

┆THE 8NGELS┆ The Most Controversial Girl Group ┆Apply Open~┆
header.

     Siwoon walked uncomfortably down the unsettling halls of SkyDive Entertainment, each stride brought him a step closer to what he referred as 'The Lion's Den'. A place he has not visited in a long time, one year ago to be exact.

One year ago Siwoon was on the edge of losing his job, the many dark and seclusive secrets of her girls reached to the eyes and ears of the audience. And from their Siwoon went against the company's policies to protect his group and himself, but his plan, never worked. He found himself and some members on a 'large hiatus', some under suspension and one in jail, fun for everyone, especially a young manager like Siwoon.

He took the next corner and then froze, he was there, the lion's den. He slowly and carefully stepped the last five steps he needed to reach the daunting office. Then the door was only a few centimeters away from him, labelled with the words, Kim Jangwoo, CEO of SkyDive. Siwoon sighed for the last time. Knock. Knock. Knock. Three slow knocks on the wooden door. Siwoon stood back a bit and glanced at the blue carpet below him,waiting anxiously for  reply.

"You may come in." A husky voice called form inside the room. Siwoon reached for the door and twisted the knob. He pushed the knob and the door opened to reveal the office. 

The office is covered from head too two in records, dvds and promotional posters of there past groups, but there was something odd. Rather hopeful. 8NGELS. The poster that was once ripped of the wall on that faithful windy night, was put back up on the wall. It was a poster of their debut single, Closer. Siwoon slowly closed the door behind him to be met with Jangwoo, the CEO, rustling through papers. Siwoon stood just in front of the door and clamped his hands together, waiting for the CEO's attention

Jangwoo isn't that old, in a matter of fact he is still in his early thirties, even though he looks much older than he looks. They say the only thing that stayed youthful was his hair, which is shaggy and a dark brown. He dosen't stand that tall or the biggest build in the company. He started SkyDive when he was 25 years old and debuted a solo artist named Jung Miah, following a boy group named A.C.E, then a girl group named Lipstick, and then finally came 8NGELS. 8NGELS was the most successful, but also the biggest flop.

Jangwoo glanced up to see his visitor, and his eyes grew large.

"My God! You dyed your hair red!" Jangwoo exclaimed as he sat up from his papers and folded his arms back, Siwoon chuckled, "Also you look very casual for a formal meeting friend, A black hoodie and jeans?" Siwoon smiled, before shaking his head.

"I didn't know this was formal." He chuckled. Jangwoo laughed

"I'm guessing a year has done heaps to you" Jangwoo stated, "Please have a seat, we have something to discuss" Jangwoo claimed as he jestered with his arm to a comfortable, soft couch. That's new. Siwoon sauntered over to the couch as the atmosphere became much more comfortable for him to even speak in, how it used to be, and it's great. Siwoon sat down and leaned foreward to face Jangwoo, who was still on his chair 'Of Power'. Jangwoo clamped his hands together.

"Well, shall we begin?" Jangwoo asked, Siwoon nodded, "Well we on the board of SkyDive Entertainment have done a lot of thinking, A LOT of thinking," Jangwoo stood up and picked up a white document, with loads of pages. Jangwoo walked over to Siwoon and placed the documents in his hands, and the bgan to walk back, "That well, we give your girls, 8NGELS, a second chance" He stated as a slouched back down into his chair.

Siwoon read in shock at the documents, this was a whole plan for a comeback. A concept, a director, a song, a choreographer, a stylsit, it just had everything! It was unbelievable. Siwoon's jaw dropped. He honestly though that the company would drop the girls after all of the comotion. He faced the CEO

"But, wha-, really?" Siwoon questioned and Jangwoo simply nodded, "But I thought you dropped them?"Siwoon asked.

"Well there is really no way that to prove anything happend isn't there?" Jangwoo answered kindly, "But, you, Siwoon, will have to gather them up and bring back to the company, so that we can talk rules and stuff like that, you know the deal, will you do it Siwoon?" Jangwoo stated. Siwoon stood up from the couch, placing the docment on it and strideded to the desk.

"I will do it Jangwoo." Siwoon said as he shook the CEO's hand. Siwoon stopped and thought.

"Well what about where they are?" Siwoon asked, Jangwoo shrugged and laughed.

"That's why were telling you too do it!" He laughed, "I mean one is in prison so there is your start!"

Siwoon turned behind him and picked up the document from the couch and then appraoched the door.

"I guess I will see you soon?" Siwoon said waving as he opended the door.

"Yeap, See you Siwoon." Jangwoo stated as he sat back down and went back to sifiting through the endless amounts of paper

Siwoon shut the door behind him and then gleefully sighed. He walked down the hall with his hand hin his pockets.

'Well it's time to meet some old friends?'


Author'S NOTE // This chapter is written so that you can meet 8NGELS' Manager, Siwoon, and their CEO Jangwoo, you will meet a lot more characters throughout the story! NOTE-Siwoon CANNOT be a love interest! Also do you think this is too long fior a teaser? Idk, anyways thats's all for now! Bye Bye!

P.S \ I imagine Siwoon's FC has Leo from VIXX, but however nothing is set in stone, he is still out there for the taking

P.P.S \ plz excuse the ty writing >.<