four.

I Love You, I Remember You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n : i forgot to update this honestly. kill me.

-

flashback.

"Jimin, move in with me." Jeongguk said, short and simple.

 

But those words were driving Jimin crazy.

'How could he just say something like that when we just met few days ago.'

 

Seeing Jimin speechless caused Jeongguk to continue his words. He was afraid of rejections but he couldn't let himself losing anyone anymore.

"I know this is so sudden but I don't know. I think I really like you and I need your companion all the time. You make me happy."

 

Jimin's cheeks were turning slightly red when he heard those. Jimin wasn't sure if Jeongguk was saying the truth but what he knew was, the feelings were mutual.

 

"A- Alright, Gukkie. I'll move in with you."

 

"Thank you, Jimin. I love you."

 

-

presence time.

 

Jeongguk quickly pushed Taehyung's body away from him, ending the kiss that Taehyung started when he realized that their lips were connecting. Afraid of Jimin seeing them, Jeongguk arose from his seat and got out from the restaurant.

 

"Guk!"

 

That's all the words that came out from Taehyung's mouth when he watched Jeongguk ran out from his sight. Jimin who was watching from afar, smiled. He himself didn't know whether to feel sad or guilty. Was he the bad one for hiding things or maybe he was not. He just loved Jungkook.

 

"Wher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter