Chapter 15

My Mr.Right

"My baby sister ~~ , its time to wake up now ~" L.Joe shook your arms .

"5mins....5mins..." You mumbled but L.Joe manage to heard .

"No!! Now now!!" L.Joe took away your blanket .

"Aish!!" You sat up and ruff your hairs .

"Aigoo , com'on! If i can get up , you can also! Go , go get prepare ." L.Joe went out of your room .

"School ...." You pout . *Nevermind! Because i can get to see Woohyun oppa! Keke~* You quickly went to get prepared .

L.Joe went to find his brothers , Teen top . While you was walking towards the Bus stop , you saw a familiar person .

*Woohyun oppa?!* You ran towards the Bus stop .

"Woohyun oppa!" You said .

"Oh , you're here ." Woohyun gave a bright smile , 

"Aww...his smile never fails to make me melts..." You said softly .

"Mmm?" Woohyun wondered .

"Uh nono , i meant why are you doing here ? Not to been rude .." You asked .

"Haha nah , well Ah Young told me that she has something to do at school so she ask me to fetch you ." Woohyun explained .

*Aish....Unnie!!* You bite your lips .

"So...lets go going?" Woohyun open his car door for you .

"Uh ne! Kamsamnida!" You bowed .

~AT SCHOOL~

"KYAAA !! WOOHYUN OPPA!"

"OPPA SARANGHAE!!" the Girls shouted along the way while You and Woohyun was on the way back to class .

L caught both of you , and catch up .

"Sup , Woohyun." L said .

"Sup , L." Woohyun smiled .

"Hey y~" L gave you a seducetive tone and a winked .

"..." You rolled your eyes .

"Damn , who's that girl?! Standing so close with Our Oppa!" One of the girls said .

"Yeah! Still flirt with two guys! Argh!!" the other girl stomp her feet .

"!!"

*Sigh...* You heard it and lower down your head .

L and Woohyun heard it too , both turn around and gave them a death glare .

The girls got scare and ran away .

"Woohyun , i thought you never do that?" L asked while two hands inside his pocket .

"That's too much ." Woohyun replied .

"K." L nodded once and went back to class first .

*What's wrong with him? Changing mood in seconds.. must be having PMS...* You thought .

~AT CLASS~

You guys went to gather in your class before seperate to other classes , Girls all are standing outside shouting But none of you cared .

"Scissor Paper Stone!" Ah Young and Sungyeol keeps playing .

"What a Perfect Choding Couple." You and the Rest Infinite said at the same time .

"BOWH?!" Ah Young and Sungyeol blushed immediately.

"See? Even blush at the same time!" Dongwoo pointed out .

"Ohhhh~~~~" All gave a cheeky smiled .

"Ya-yah!! Woohyun and ~~ also!" Ah Young and Sungyeol said at the same time .

"BOWH?!" All looked at You and Woohyun .

"A-ani!!!" You stared at Ah Young with What-the-hell-did-you-just-did Look .

*What's happening to me?!* Woohyun blushed but tries to hide it so he lower down his head and scratch his back .

L who is lying against the wall biting his inside cheeks to prevent him showing his jealous face .

You and L just nice look at each other with eye contact .

*Damn what's with that skip a beat again?!* You screw yourself in your mind .

*What's wrong with me?!* L thought .

"Woohyun remember , you have me already!" Sunggyu said while pout .

"YAH ! HYUNG ! DON'T POUT , YOU LOOK LIKE A HAMSTER WITHOUT EYES ! AHAHAHAH!" Sungjong pointed .

All the class starts to laugh like mad .

"YAH! STUPID MAKNAE !" Sunggyu starts to chase Sungjong around the classroom .

~LESSON~

L , the same Who was sleeping like a Pig in the class .

You felt your phone vibrate , you secretly took it out .

From ; Woohyun Oppa .

~~ ah , You Free after school? I Promise to treat you , Remember? ;)

*Ah...i almost forgot...* You replied back .

To ; Woohyun Oppa .

Ah neh! , i'm Free ^_^ ! 

From ; Woohyun Oppa

Arraso , meet me outside the School gate ! Seeya , keke~ :P

You giggled and continue your class lesson .

 

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Hello! Chapter 15 is Up :D ! Hopefully the Wedsite is working correctly :)!

 
 
 
And Hello New Subscribers <3 :P !
 
 
farra_daniel
~
PEACE GUYS <3 ;D