Time will Proof

My Mr.Right

 

Teentop , You and Ah Young was walking on the way to your house .

Niel , who is has change back to his male’s clothing , folded his arms while walking still angry about the things that happen just now .

“Yah , Niel you did a great job eh~” Changjo appear beside Niel put his arm around Niel’s shoulder .

Niel rolled his eyes .

The others can’t stop laughing while walking , people are giving them a weird look .

“Teentop the 1st Gangster in Seoul , brother Niel who has wore the Girl clothing and fake s!!” You all keeps laughing which makes Niel gave you all a death stare but all of you didn’t even care except you .

*Maybe I went  too much?* You thought and ran beside Niel .

 “Niel oppa , mianhae~~~” Your turn to use aegyo .

“mmm!” Niel turn his head another side .

“Aish…” You mumbled .

Teen top take a glance at each other nodded .

“YAH!” All jump at Niel and rub his hair .

“AISH!” Niel got feb up and stared at you all .

“Arraso arraso , We treat you dinner tomorrow okay? Beef , Chicken , BBQ everything! Okay?!” Chunji said .

“You sure?” Niel raise one of his eyebrown with arms folded .

All looked at each other and nodded like kids .

Niel face formed a smile and looked proud , you all starts to mumbled to yourself .

“Yah , regreted?!” Niel asked , 

“Eh , Ani!!! Kaja!” Ricky skip towards Niel .

-YOUR HOUSE-

“Umma! We’re back!!” You shouted .

“An nyeong ha se yo Ahjumma !” Teentop and Ah Young bowed .

“Ahhh!! Welcome back welcome back ~~! Come , Dinner’s Ready!” Your Umma smiled .

“Ahjumma your food is the most delicious that I have ever eaten!” Chunji already ate two bowls of rice!

“Hmm!” All nodded , Your Umma laughed .

“Oh ! ~~ ah , how’s your date??” Your umma asked .

You all suddenly stop eating and some got choked .

“Em…..well… its good … but he’s not my type…” You said while eating .

“Aigoo… ~~ ah , you are already at this age and still doesn’t have a Boyfriend… nevermind! Umma will help you find a better one!” Your umma smiled .

“Ahjumma , we will help her too!” Ah Young raise her hand .

“BOWH?!” You looked at Ah Young .

“Woohyun-ssi~~” Ah Young whispered , you blushed .

After dinner , Teen top went to play while You and Ah Young was in your room chatting .

“~~ ah , You like Woohyun don’t you? Keke~” Ah Young asked .

“Ah…Molla…” You blushed .

“Don’t lie! I can sense , plus you’re my bestie!” Ah Young put her arm around your shoulder .

“Ya-yah! You too! , I can sense Sungyeol likes you too!” You gave Ah Young a cheeky face .

“A-aish! That’s his problem! Hey don’t change subject!” Ah Young folded her arms .

“Well…” You played with your fingers .

“I have no idea too…” You pouted ,

“Aigoo…~~ ah , don’t worry . Time will proof to you , Ne? Unnie , me will always be there for You!” Ah Young smiled and patted your back .

“hm! Gomawo Unnie!” You smiled , both of you hugged .

~

"Ah....Ne...Haha...Jinja?! Arraso arraso , i bet My Daughter and Your Son both will be a Perfect Couple! Haha An nyeong!" Your Umma giggled and hang up the phone .

 

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Chapter 14 ! Yeepeee , 

 

PEACE ! :P