My Precious Girl PArt 2(Doyeonjung)

One Shot Collection of I.O.I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day~

Doyeon was otw to his girlfriend 's home.When he arrive there Yeonjung already outside her house.She waving her hand when she saw Doyeon walking toward her.

"Hi,"greet Doyeon.

"Hi too," Yeonjung said happily. Doyeon grin and ruffle his girlfriend hair then kiss her forehead.

"Let's go to school we will be late,"Doyeon said while holding Yeonjung's hand.

"Alright, "

They walking to school.

* They at the hallway school heading toward to their friends.At there a lot of Doyeon's fan there too.

"Doyeon oppa you look handsome today,"said his fan.

"Doyeon oppa,you look cool today,"said another fan.Doyeon just chuckle on they comments. Yeonjung glare at him.

"What?"he asked.

"Hm, nothing, "

They approach their friends. "Hyung,noona,said Somi.

"Hye Som,Sohye,Mina,"greet Doyeon.

"Yeonjung ah,let's go to our class,our first lesson will start in 5 minutes, "said Mina,Sohye's girlfriend.

"You right,let's go,Dodojjyu see you when recess time,".

Then she kiss Doyeon left check and go with Mina to their class.

"Btw where's Yoojung?" Sohye and Somi look at each other and grin.

"Well..someone just got a girlfriend ,"Sohye said.

"Who? that dwarf?"he ask. They nod.

"Ooo..that good then,but who's his girl?"

"You'll know who's his girl later,"Somi said.

"Alright then..well I have something to tell you guys,"

"What's it,?"

"My girl.Getting bullied yesterday.So I want to take a revenge."

They nod.

"Btw,who's the stupid person?" "It's was Dani,"

They nod again.

"So..recces time?"Somi ask. Doyeon nod.

"Alright, so see ya,"said him then go to his class.While Sohye and Doyeon go to their class.

*

It was recess time,now the DYSS at Jieqieong's class. The students start to whisper each other.Jieqieong approach them.

"What are you guys doing here,?"She asked.

"You'll know it later,"reply Doyeon. Jieqieong nod she go next to Somi.

"Who's Dani?"Doyeon ask.No one answer him.Then he ask again.Still nobody answer.

"Ok, this last time I ask you guys,who's Dani,before I pissed off you better show yourself!"

"i-it's me." Doyeon approach that girl.He look from head to toes.

"So..it's you,huh?"

"Y-yea," Doyeon sigh,he try to calm himself he really wanna punch that girl but as gentleman he cannot do that. Doyeon look into that girl eyes with anger.

"This's a first and last warning from me to you.Don't.Touch.My.Girl.Again."

Then he exited that class .The next day,Dani and her friends move from that school.

* The basketball team was busy practicing for a competition that will be held next month at their school.Mr.Kang blow the whistle.The players stop and approach their coach.

"Ok guys,you know right the competition was next month,?" 

"Yes!"

"So..I'll send our best player to that competition later.I'll only choose 10 players," The player start to whisper each other.

"Ok and they was Doyeon,Yoojung,Somi,Sohye,Eunwoo,Minkyung,Siyeon,K.Nayoung,Eunjin,and....Sejeong."

Doyeon and Yoojung look at each other.The players dumbfounded.

"Sejeong,come here," Sejeong come there.

"I know you guys was thinking why Sejeong was here.Well,Sejeong will join us,he will start practice with you guys tomorrow.,"

"Ok..our practice today was finish see you tomorrow, " Mr.Kang said then left the basketball court.

"Hyung.."

Sejeong smile.

"I'm fully healed, don't worry, we'll make a great team."

Actually, Sejeong was a best basketball player and a captain but his right hand got injured 2 years ago so he quit,that time Doyeon was junior at their team.

"Now..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter