001

Seventeen's Fourteenth Member

"Jennie." "..." "Kim Jennie?"

The teacher looks up and yells "KIM JENNIE, YOU DARE SLEEP IN MY CLASS AGAIN? GET OUT OF MY CLASS, SIT OUTSIDE, AND THINK OF WHAT YOU DID WRONG." I saluted to her and waved bye to my friends. As I was sitting outside I saw a poster on the wall. 'Want To Be A KPOP Star Auditions For Seventeen's Fourteenth Member TodayAt 4:30 After School Ends In The Dance Practice Room For Both Genders.' I read the poster. 'Seventeen? Isn't that the group with a bunch of members that everyone's been going crazy about recently?' I thought in my head but those thoughts went away as the bell rang signaling us that class is finally over. I quickly shoved the poster in my pocket and ran inside the class to grab my bag and quickly made my way to the practice room. I saw that there was 1 boy and 5 girls waiting in line and I also saw a girl come out crying. The other 5 girls ran to her and comforted her and the boy went in and came out in the midst of 10 minutes and one man came out calling me to go inside. They asked for my name, age, and what position I want to be. "My name is Kim Jennie I also go by Kai, I am 14 years old and I am applying for vocal, rap, and dance." "Umm, miss Jennie in Seventeen the positions are divided by what they do best. Which one of these do you think you do best?" "I think that my skills are pretty even for each category." "Ok... I guess we have to see for ourselves. Give us your best miss Jennie." I nod and danced to F**k Apologizes, I sang Don't Go Today by Ben and rapped freestyle. Then the man spoke saying "Well miss Jennie..."