Fall Sick

Half a Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been tough weeks for Dahyun. They're so busy with their comeback. She can't even meet SinB. But, she need to stay strong for the sake of Onces. She act like she's okay but deep inside, she missed her Sinb. She texted SinB every night before sleep. Only that's the way they can expressed how much they missed each other's presence.

That night, Twice end their activities quite early. They head back to the dorm when something hit Dahyun's mind. She immediately pack her stuff.

"Jihyo unnie, I want to meet SinB and Umji, can I? We have group study for upcoming exam." Dahyun said as she popped her head at the unnies room.

"Sure. Ask our manager to send you there." Jihyo said and smile sweetly to Dahyun. Dahyun just nodded. She head to the living room where the managers still sit around. She whisper something to one of the manager and he nodded. 

"Bye guys! See you tomorrow!" Dahyun shout as she left the dorm. She wear her mask and hoodies. She can't wait to meet her girlfriend.

 

~

 

Dahyun found out she already in front of GFriend's dorm. She take a deep breath and press the bell button. She really hope she didn't disturb her girlfriend at this time.

"Yes, who's there?" a voice come out from the intercom. Dahyun startled a bit because she's shocked but quickly she answer it,

"Hello, can I see Eunbi? Hwang Eunbi."

"Dahyun?" the voice from the intercom said.

"Y--yes."

Suddenly the door's lock open. And SinB come out from the dormitory.

"Baby!" SinB greet and immediately pull Dahyun for a hug.

"I--I need air." Dahyun said. SinB immediately pull away.

"Ops, sorry. I was too excited."

"It's okay. What were you doing just now?"

"I was studying with Umji but I got bored so I just lay around doing nothing." SinB said, while pouting. Dahyun can't help but giggles. She pinch SinB's cheek.

"Want to walk to the park with me?" Dahyun asked.

"Sure! Come in first, I grab my stuff." SinB said. She grab Dahyun's hand and pull her inside the dorm.

"Oh, hi Dahyun!" Sowon greet. SinB head to her room to grab her stuff, so she left Dahyun with Sowon to talk.

"Hi, Sowon unnie." Dahyun smile and greet back.

"Going out with SinB?" Sowon asked again.

"Yup. I hope it's okay with you." 

"Sure, why not. Where did you guys want to go?"

"Not sure yet. But, will decide later." Dahyun smile widely while answering Sowon's question.

"Have you finish studying?"

"Almost. That's why I want to take a walk with SinB. We can do revision together too."

"Revision, huh?" Sowon smirk. Dahyun just smile.

"Okay, let's go!" SinB suddenly appear. She locked her arm around Dahyun's arm.

"Be careful kiddos. And behave yourself Hwang Eunbi." Sowon teased the lovebird.

"Yah unnie, we know. We're not kid anymore." SinB stick her tongue out and immediately pull Dahyun out from the dorm.

"Bye, Sowon unnie!" Dahyun manage to bid goodbye to Sowon before both of them step out from the main door.

They walked hand in hand to the park. They don't really care as both of them wear mask and hoodies. Covering their face.

"Where are we going?" SinB asked, break the silent.

"To the park?"

"Let's!"

They head to the bench they always spend time together. They sit and SinB immediately lean her head at Dahyun's shoulder. And like usual, Dahyun will lean her head at SinB's head.

"It's been awhile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter