Sneaking out

Half a Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun sit at the bench. She bend down and play with her phone while listening to songs. Sometimes she sing along with the song. Softly and just enough for her to hear. Her silky black hair was tied in ponytail. She wear simple plain oversized black T's with long skinny jeans along with a sneakers.

"Hey." someone greeted her. She look up and she can clearly see a very cute face belongs to none other than Hwang Eunbi. Sinb wear simple plain white shirt with skinny jeans and sandal. She let her hair go, perfect. 

"Hey." she greeted back and smile.

"Sorry for keep you waiting." Sinb said and she sit beside Dahyun. Dahyun turn off her phone and keep it inside her sling bag. She smile at Sinb.

"No worry. I just got here."

Sinb can't help but smile. The park is empty. Only both of them there. It's still early. No one is up yet. SinB lean her head at Dahyun's shoulder.

"I miss you." she halfly whisper but still Dahyun can hear it. Dahyun lay her head at Sinb's head. She smile.

"I miss you too." she said.

"How's your schedule?" SinB asked.

"Still the same. With performance and now we're currently practicing for our comeback soon. How's yours?"

"Comeback?! Really?!"

Dahyun just nodded.

"I can't wait to see you perform again."

"Just like I'm always waiting for you to perform." Dahyun whisper causing the other girl to giggles.

Dahyun continue, "You don't even answer my question yet."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Well, we're busy with perfomances too. And that's all. Now that our promotion nearly come to an end." Sinb replied.

"We rarely get the chance to be on the same music show." Dahyun sigh. So do Sinb.

"I really miss Weekly Idol. The only time we can openly show our interaction for the fans." Sinb said. Dahyun grab Sinb's hand. Their hand intertwining with each other. They stare at their hands. It's perfect. Sounds cliche but that's how they feel when their fingers fit each other's perfectly.

"Yeah, and we can't even open up to our members." Dahyun stare at the trees in front of them.

"That's why Sana unnie always stick around you, huh?" Sinb asked. Dahyun chuckles.

"Why? Are you jealous?"

"No I am not."

"So do you and Yerin right?" Dahyun turn to asked.

"Yeah, I know. But, what can we do. Besides sneaking out the dorm at this time just to meet each other."

"No regret for me. As I know, you're watching me and I'm watching you."

"Yah, Dubuyaaa. I don't know you're this cheesy." Sinb teased causing the tofu to smack her hand. They both laugh.

"It's already 7 am. Why time moves fast when I meet you?" Dahyun pout. Sinb immediately pinch Dahyun's cheek.

"We will meet again tomorrow right?"

"Sure. We will meet everyday."

"I'll be waiting for you tomorrow, here, then." Sinb said.

"I think, I'm the one who always wait for you, right?" Dahyun teased. The Gfriend's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter