Cured. Ch 3. Final

Believe Me

Hey babies~ another update! this will be the last chapter! Enjoy~

~~~~

By now, all the hyungs are currently in the living room with Changkyun. The hyungs felt guilty for not believing their precious maknae when Changkyun told them that he was not feeling well. Changkyun keep whimpering and crying while lying on the couch and he starts to feel cold and hot at the same time. Wonho feel like beating himself for not seeing that his baby was really sick and thought that Changkyun was acting to get his attention. Hyunwoo is trying to call the manager to tell about Changkyun’s condition and from Hyunwoo’s observation, they may need to bring Changkyun to the hospital. “I’m cold….”Changkyun said and Wonho quickly went to Changkyun and carefully hug his baby. “I’m sorry baby for not believing you.. What hurts?” Wonho asks as he softly make a round circle motion on Changkyun’s back. “Everything hurts.. my head and stomach hurts the most.. I don’t like this hyung… Please make it go away…”Changkyun says while crying onto Wonho’s chest. Minhyuk felt like crying seeing the maknae hurting. Jooheon had gone to the bathroom to wet a small towel hoping that it can lower Changkyun’s fever while waiting for their manager to come. Kihyun are currently brewing some chamomile tea for Changkyun’s headache in the kitchen and Hyungwon seems lost not knowing what to do to help ease Changkyun’s pain.

After half an hour, their manager finally arrived and he entered the dorm and see the boys are all sitting in the living room with sad and worried face. By now Changkyun’s fever had flared up and he can’t stop shivering and he looks very pale. “We’re going to the hospital now.” Their manager said after feeling Changkyun’s fever. Wonho then pick up his baby carefully and they all went out to go to the hospital as fast as they can. While in the van, Changkyun keeps whimpering and he doesn’t seem to be aware of his surrounding and this make his hyungs worried to the core. Changkyun keeps mumbling and whimpering and Wonho feels his eyes sting with unshed tears but he doesn’t want to cry, he needs to be strong for his sick baby. “We should’ve believe him when he says he’s not feeling well from the start.. I feel so guilty..” Minhyuk says and the other boys just nodded solemnly. “There’s nothing we can do about it now. We just have to hope that the doctors can help him get better and we all will nurse Changkyun back to health” Hyunwoo says. They finally arrived at the hospital and Wonho hurriedly bring Changkyun in and the doctor’s on duty told Wonho to place Changkyun on one of the bed so they can start checking him out.

After one hour of pacing in the waiting room, the doctor came out and they hurriedly ask the doctor what happened and what was wrong with Changkyun. “He’s fine now, we put him to sleep for now so that his body can recover quickly. We found a harmful drug in his system and I believe that is what causing his headache, stomachache and high fever. This drug were usually used to treat a wild wounded animal and if a human digest this drug they will act like a very drunk person for a few minutes and they will be unconscious for a few hours. Changkyun’s body were trying to fight these drug thus the headache, stomachache and the fever occurred. It is very lucky for him because this drug are more harmful for women as the drug can potentially harm women’s reproductive system. We successfully wash out the drug out of Changkyun’s system but he will be very weak for a few days as the drug were in his system longer than 12 hours. For now all of you can visit him in his ward.” The doctor explained to them and walk away to go treat other patients.They all breathed in relief and went to Changkyun’s ward room. Changkyun look so small lying on the bed with several wires attached to his body. All the boys surround Changkyun’s bed with a sad face and they hope Changkyun will wake up soon so they can tell how sorry they are.

Few hours later, Changkyun wakes up and he is extremely confused, he tries to sit but fail as he felt very weak at the moment and he lay back down. Wonho saw this and he hurriedly went to Changkyun’s side. “Hey baby, how are you feeling?” Wonho asked softly. “What happened? Where am I?” Changkyun asked weakly to his boyfriend. “You’re in the hospital right now, your fever flared up back then so we rush you here. The doctor said they already clean up your system from the dangerous drug and you will be fine in a few days.” Wonho answered as he softly brush his fingers towards Changkyun’s hair. “Drugs? What drugs? I didn’t do any drugs.”Changkyun said confused by what Wonho has told him. “Remember the after party where you drank that one shot of soju? The drinks were already there before we went to sit at our table so we guess that someone randomly drugs your shot. The manager has gone to tell the higher up about what happened and hopefully this event won’t happen again in the future.”Wonho answered. “So you believe me now hyung..? You’re not mad at me anymore?” Changkyun asked with tears in his eyes. Wonho quickly kissed Changkyun on the forehead and said “No, I’m not mad anymore and I’m very sorry for not believing you. I will from now on though. Will you forgive this idiot boyfriend of yours?” As Changkyun heard this he laugh lightly and pull Wonho with the little strength that he have at the moment. Wonho get what his baby want and he carefully lay beside Changkyun and once he had lay down completely Changkyun put his head on Wonho’s chest. “I will forgive you if you stay here and let me sleep. I’m very tired.”Changkyun said as he close his eyes. Wonho just hummed in approval and hug his baby protectively so Changkyun can sleep peacefully. The other members just smile fondly at them and they let the maknae sleep.

A few days later, Changkyun are getting better and the doctor let him to be discharge and rest for about one week in the dorm. They discharge him and all of them went back to the dorm. The other members won’t let Changkyun do anything and help him with everything that he needs. Wonho especially won’t let Changkyun get away from him even for a few seconds. Wonho pick him up wherever Changkyun wants to go and feed him with food. Though Changkyun feels a little bit frustrated for not being able to do things himself, he still let his boyfriend and his hyungs babied him as he knows that this is how they tell him that they are sorry. One week later, Changkyun has gain his full strength and he’s back to being their precious weird maknae again.  

~Fin~

the story are now complete~ I will do another story later on though~ thank you for subscribing babies! love ya! ^^