Endure. Ch 2

Believe Me

Updates~

~~~~

“Wake up!!! It’s 7 o’clock and we have to be at the studio by 10! Jooheon ah wake up! Minhyuk wake up! Changkyun wake up!” Kihyun yell at his roommates and get out of the room to wake the other 3 members. Changkyun groans and sit up on his bed. Minhyuk and Jooheon both have gotten out of the room to go shower together to save time. Changkyun is still sleepy because he doesn’t get enough sleep last night because of his pounding headache and stomach ache. ‘I really need a painkiller or I won’t last at the photoshoot’ Changkyun thought as he clutch at his stomach and get out of his bed.

Changkyun stumbled to the kitchen and he saw Kihyun by the fridge trying to balance a few eggs to make some scrambled eggs for breakfast. Changkyun help Kihyun by taking the eggs and place it next to the stove. “Kihyun hyung, do we still have painkillers?”Changkyun asked as he open the cabinet where the medicines stash are at. “Yeah we still have a few. Why?” Kihyun answered as he starts to work the stove and making scrambled eggs. “Nothing, just a little bit of a headache..” Changkyun said as he ponders on whether or not to tell Kihyun that his headache and stomach ache did not subside since yesterday. “You’re not trying to make us pity you about yesterday right? If this is about yesterday just quit it maknae. We have a lot of schedule today and we don’t want any trouble.” Kihyun said sternly while cooking. “Nothing like that Kihyun hyung” Changkyun answered. ‘I guess I’ll just have to keep quiet and hope I will make it until the end of the day’ Changkyun thought to himself.

All the boys are currently at the studio. Some are getting their makeups done and others are just playing around while waiting for the photographer to call them to start the individual shoot. Wonho are still not talking to Changkyun and it is making Changkyun feel sad and lonely. The painkiller that Changkyun took that morning helps a little to ease the pain but the pain will not subside completely and it is making him upset. “Changkyun ah, you’re a little pale today.. are you alright?” his stylist asked while trying to make Changkyun’s face not looking like death. “Ne nuna, I’m fine just a little headache. It will go away soon though, I already ate some painkillers before.” Changkyun answered with a little smile. His stylist don’t really believe him but let it go and finishes Changkyun’s makeup.

The photoshoots are done and now they are piling in their van to go to their next schedule. Throughout the day the boys are busy singing, dancing and smiling for the cameras. At the end of their schedule which is dance practice, Changkyun felt that his headache and stomachache has worsen again. He keep stumbling while dancing and the other members are slowly getting irritated as they had to start from step one again every time someone dance incorrectly. After Changkyun stumbled for the 8th time, Hyunwoo had enough and stop the music. Changkyun realizes that he had make his hyungs upset and bow his head looking like a kicked puppy in the middle of the practice room. As Changkyun want to say sorry to his hyungs, Hyunwoo beat him to it saying “Changkyun ah, why are you like this? It’s not like this dance moves are new, it should not be a problem to you anymore”. “I’m sorry hyung.. I’m not feeling well..” Changkyun answered still not looking at his hyungs. This answer had Wonho feeling angered and he shouts at his boyfriend “Are you still playing the victim right now??! Don’t think I didn’t see how you were practically acting like you’re sick all day long just to get my attention! It will get nowhere! Stop with the acting and then maybe I will give you my attention!”. Changkyun’s eyes sting with unshed tears. They still think that he’s acting and Changkyun really just want to curl up in a ball and cry. Before Wonho lash out again at the poor maknae, Hyungwon step in and said that it’s better for all of them to go back to the dorm and rest the night out. Luckily Hyunwoo agrees to this and ushered them all out of the practice room. 

No one said anything in the van. It was awkward but none of them are brave enough to talk scared that if they talk Wonho will explode again. In the meantime, Changkyun felt like he might throw up because the pain are getting unbearable but he’s trying his best not to puke in the van. Changkyun wants to clutch his stomach but he’s afraid if he did that Wonho will yell at him again. Hyungwon is currently staring at Changkyun who started to shiver and thought that maybe the maknae were not acting at all but he didn’t say anything and just keep staring. Once they arrived at the dorm, Kihyun, Minhyuk and Jooheon are fighting on who get to shower first while Hyunwoo went to the kitchen, Wonho went straight to his bedroom and Hyungwon lazily sit on the couch in their living room. Changkyun was the last one to enter their dorm and he made his way to kitchen to drink a little bit of water hoping for the nausea to go away.

While Hyunwoo is trying to open a juice carton near the fridge, he saw Changkyun is shakily drinking a little bit of water by the sink. The way Changkyun is slightly shaking actually making Hyunwoo a bit concern but he doesn’t want to make any assumption. Suddenly, Changkyun doubled over the sink and throw up and this make Hyunwoo hurriedly went to help steady the sick maknae before he fell over and hurt himself. Changkyun was shaking vigorously and his face is getting paler by the second. If Hyunwoo is not holding him up, Changkyun was sure that he will have to throw up on the floor instead as his legs are shaking terribly. Tears run down Changkyun’s face as he let out everything that was in his stomach that day and the burning in his throat are making him cough for a few times. Hyungwon too hurriedly making his way to the kitchen after hearing their maknae throwing up and try to ease Changkyun’s pain by slowly running his hand upside down onto Changkyun’s back. After a while, Changkyun has stop throwing up and he almost collapse again if Hyunwoo is still not holding him up. Changkyun felt tired and weak and he just want to lay down and sleep.

Seeing that the maknae can barely stand up on his own, Hyunwoo pick Changkyun up bridal style and they went to the living room and lay Changkyun down on the couch carefully. Changkyun immediately curl up as his stomach are hurting so much that he can only whimper and more tears are running down his face. Kihyun who just took a shower saw the commotion and he went to the couch and ask what had happened when he was showering. Hyungwon answered “Kkukkungi threw up just now in the kitchen sink”. Kihyun then lay his hand on Changkyun’s forehead and frown. “He’s burning up, he was actually sick and none of us believes him...” Kihyun says while trying to make Changkyun a bit comfortable on the couch.      

 

dun dun dun~I will update more tomorrow~Stay tuned~^^