00 Hurricane

Eyes On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

:Prologue:

You're a mystery to me, yet so familiar.

Like a song I've never heard before, 

and a tune I've known my entire life.

“You’re saying he’s hot?” Alice mumbled into the phone, a frown forming over her face. What trouble was she getting herself into now?

 

“Not just hot, he’s a y beast!” Alice’s friend, Tae Hee exclaimed in a cheery voice. 

 

“If he’s that hot, why aren’t you going?”  Alice started pacing the room and then stopped in front of another packed box. 

 

She sighed as Tae Hee replied, “Because my parents are forcing me to go with them someplace. Come on, Alice! This is a big opportunity.” Alice bit her lip but agreed on going to the blind date, nonetheless. 

 

“GREAT!” Came the excited reply from the other end and Alice couldn’t help but shake her head. 

“I’ll text you the details.” Alice hummed in response before hanging up and going back to what she was doing before.

 

She had just moved from Busan to Seoul and still had to unpack but her best friend Tae Hee insisted on sending Alice as her replacement to some blind date.

 

“Hm… I should probably unpack the important stuff first.” She said and began unpacking one of the big boxes in which she had all of her make up and expensive clothing. 

 

After unpacking and picking out a dress for tonight, Alice decided to take a quick nap on her new yet uncomfortable bed. She always had a problem with adjusting to new stuff. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter