Him again?

Encounters of love

Sunghee P.O.V~

 

I saw him, again. without realizing i started crying, i did not notice this until jiwoo asked me if i was alright. I shook my head and leaned into her embrace to comfort myself. I thought i got over him..... Did i? or did i not? I'll only know when i see him for real. Jiwoo then decided to change the topic and asked me if i wanted to go shopping, I instantly nodded like a puppy getting a bone from it's owner (A.N: I know it's a crazzzyyyyyy comparison lol.) 

We walked to the mall since it was not that far away and also since she said that it's a good exercise, -_- . But, we reached pretty quick cause it was close, Like super close. Who thought u would have a mall 2 blocks down your house??Well I didn't😂🤣😝😝 We went in and then i dashed to Blanc&Eclare ( I don't know if that's the correct spelling or not, don't blame me, coridel decides to change it every year! From blanc to blanc&eclare , I guess they'll be changing it to blanc&eclare&dark, get it? dark as in dark chocolate and eclare as in a chocolate? No? ok i guess i should stop ranting now😛😛)

Jiwoo knows me very well so she just walked to the store. I forgot to ask her where it is and when i turned around to look for where she is, I bumped into someone, I didn't notice who it was since that person was wearing a cap and had covered with one of those thing u use when your having cold to not spread it to others (A.N: i dunno what's it called, if u do plz comment in the comment section and tell me what it's called) 

I helped her up and asked her if she was fine. She seemed a bit shocked but replied nevertheless. I asked her where the Blanc&Eclare store is since i was too lazy to go back to Jiwoo to ask her plus she might've already been there who knows! She told me that she was also going there and asked me to follow her. We were both talking and then she suddenly asked me why i was in such a hurry. I told her that i wanted to check out the store's clothes before the sale runs out (P.S- she got to know that there's a sale today from the one and only..........................................

The internet, jk) and also told her that i might, just might have a chance to meet the idol of my dreams, the one who made me wanna come back to seoul by staying awake for like 2 days on a hideous plane which had continuous turbulence's (HARD CARRY HEY!!! Okay sorri >.<) and was delayed like god knows how many times. She laughed at my humor. She asked me what would be the first thing i would do when i see Jessica, I replied that i would run away. I then noticed that we had reached the store and that she removed her hat and that thingy which you put over your mouth to prevent yourself from spreading cold to others. I was so shocked that i thought my eye balls would fall out of my eye sockets and roll on the floor. I saw that the lady who i was with the whole time was the person i've been dying to meet. 

IT WAS.................. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A-Yo everyone, I'm back again with another chap. I'm sorry that i at updating. As you see my exams are just next week so i will lie if i said i've been studying my off.😛 I started stanning this new group called astro and just can't stop how adorable each and every member is. I thought that my bias was Moonbin, but then rocky's dance moves, JinJin's humor, Sanha's cuteness, Eunwoo's handsome face and MJ's osum voice got to me and i decided i would make this group one like VIXX and INFINITE, where you can just almost never ever choose a bias. Lol. I seriously wanna go and choke BangPD-nim, all th while wanting to hug him too right now cause he seriously wants me to fail my exams or what? Releasing a new album for BTS the day before my exams start. What have i done to deserve thhissssss. Okay i should stop now. I'll see ya guys later when you've all recovered at least a bit from BTS' new album and when i confirm your not all dead like me. I guess this is the longest chap i've written. I guess it's cause of me ranting like taeyang😛😛😛. I'm officialy obsessed with "how Taeyang rants when he's drunk" thingy lul.

 Peace out!