Not an update~ A/N!!!!

Encounters of love

OhMaiGawd!!!!!

I just recently posted on my previous chapter about how Sica might be making a comeback.....

AND SHE'S ACTUALLY RELEASING A SINGLE!!!!!!
 
Okay..... I actually thought she'll release an album in May or something, but totally didn't expect this! Can I read the future or something?🤣😜😉
But seriously didn't see that coming! I hope some special human uploads the live performance of the song tomm!!! Like there'll be a live performance of that song tomm for her bday, BTW I just realized, it's 12:08 am so.......
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SICACHU! ICE PRINCESS!!!
GOLDEN SONES LOVE YOU!!! ✨ ⭐️ ✨ ⭐️ 
 
So.........
Another shocking thing is that I recently commented on a video a few days back about how likely Baek will be having a comeback.............
 
AND HE JUST RELEASED A DAMN SINGLE ON SMTOWN'S STATION THINGY!!!!!!!!!
 
The song's really good but it's not that type of song which I would like to listen to like evry other minute, since I like songs which got a very good beat like for example Minzy's upcoming solo which is being released on 17 of April this year, which is the day-after tomm, it's called Ninnania or something, and Sica's comeback is on 18 April and I really hope she can perform on music shows atleast this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, it's actually 1:47 P.M here, I had written this at 12 last night but wasn't able to publish it, LOL.
 
I hope that thing aboout EDawn from Pentagon being the second member of the second troublemaker also come's true!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
Also, did u also notice the TaengSic ship sailing, On Sica's instagram she posted a photo of her's wearing glasses and in the caption she put that glasses emoji and #It's spring, while on Tae's insta, she too posted a photo of herself wearing glasses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Don't mind me, I'm a hardcore, TaengSica fan!!!!!!!!!!
 
I'll try to update as soon as I can!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!!