Is This Love??

Is This Love??

In the class Mingyu sleep as usual because he was very bored. In the class major of them is gay and Mingyu feels that it was weird. That day there is a transfer student will come to the school and eventually he will enter Mingyu class. When he step inside the class....

"Hi i am Wonwoo, i am from the US. I live in Korea long time ago and i went to the US because my father went to study and now i came back. Nice to meet all of you." 

Everyone was whispering about him because he is cute but only one person ignore him that is Mingyu. Then Wonwoo sit beside Mingyu. When class is finish everyone gather around Wonwoo's table. Wonwoo see Mingyu is uncomfortable with that situation.

"Hey guys can you leave me alone for a sec, i need some space here." 

Everyone was shocked and they go back to their seats. When everyone is gone Wonwoo start talking with Mingyu.

"Hi, what's your name?"

Mingyu doesn't answer Wonwoo question but Wonwoo doesn't give up and he ask the same question over and over again then Mingyu answer it. 

"My name is Mingyu ok. Can you please be quiet"

Wonwoo doesn't care Mingyu talk to him like that. He actually started to like Mingyu. It was recess time and Wonwoo start asking Mingyu again. 

"Can i eat with you?."

"What?! No." 

"Pleaaaaaaase."

"Huh whatever." 

Wonwoo follow Mingyu until they found a beautiful garden that no one ever know. They eat their food under a tree. They doesn't say a word while they eating. After school finished Mingyu realize that Wonwoo follow him until he arrive home. Mingyu see the house beside his is occupied. Then he see Wonwoo enter that house.

"Hi Mingyu. Wow what a fate right we are a deskmate and also a neighbour. I hope we get along." 

Mingyu whisper in his heart "can this get any worse" he ignore Wonwoo and quickly enter his house. Next day is weekend and Mingyu heard someone whisper to him. Mingyu wake up and suprise that Wonwoo is inside his room. 

"What are you doing in my room?."

"Your mom let me because i said to her that you are my friend and also her new neighbour so she let me in here to wake you up."

"I don't usually wake up early in the weekend so get out." 

"Well you have to because i need you to bring me around this town."

"No."

"Well then i will stay here all day and disturb you."

*sigh "Wait for a minute i want to dress up."

"Ok, i'll wait for you downstairs"

Wonwoo feel happy but not Mingyu. He have to spent times with the person that he really hate. They go to so many interesting places. In the meantime Mingyu suddenly feel so happy. He feel something that he never feel before. When Wonwoo said that he want to buy some ice-cream for them Mingyu classmate suddenly approach him. 

"Hey can we talk for a while not here but somewhere else."

"Sorry but i have to wait for someone."

"Oh yeah but i need to talk to you now."

"No. Please leave me alone."

Suddenly that guy punch him at the stomach.

"Do you know that Wonwoo is mine and don't ever you steal him from me. By the way you are not a gay."

"Huh so what people can change you know and eventually i have taken Wonwoo from you and his mine." 

The man got angrier and he punch Mingyu many times. Then Wonwoo stop the fighting and punch the man back. He bring Mingyu to his house and it is a relief that his mom not home yet. Wonwoo treat Mingyu and put him on bed. 

"Mingyu i am so sorry. Because of me you get into this situation." 

"No it's ok don't blame yourself it was not your fault."

They stare to each other to long and they intend to kiss but it is distracted by Mingyu's mom. 

"Hey what happen here. Are you ok Mingyu."

"Yeah there were some bullies kick my and Wonwoo saved me." 

"Oh thank you Wonwoo. Would you have some drinks." 

"Oh no thank you i will have to go now. Bye."

"Ok bye. See you again."

A week has gone by and their relationship is getting better and better. In the weekend Wonwoo tell Mingyu to come to the garden that they always go. When Mingyu arrive he saw Wonwoo is sleeping under the tree and he also saw a picnic basket beside Wonwoo. Then Mingyu approaching Wonwoo and stare at his face. Suddenly Wonwoo grab Mingyu's hand and kiss him. Mingyu shocked with Wonwoo action and when they finished 

"Hey who gives you the permission to kiss me."

"Well i did."

"Hmmmmm."

"Sorry."

Then Mingyu kissed Wonwoo back.

"Hehe i'm just kidding." 

Then they enjoy their life happily together.