Chapter 4

Serenity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

 

What the.

The commercial shooting ended late than we expected and we almost missed our flight back to Seoul. Luckily the concert I'm going to be part of will not be starting for another two hours. Just enough for me to get ready.

My stylist is busy arranging the costumes I'm going to use throughout the concert and here I am going back and forth inside my dressing room.

“Should I?” I asked myself. Since we boarded the plane, up to doing my makeup and until now I've been thinking on whether to check Taeyeon's account on sns or not. Will I look too eager if I message her? I tap my chin, opening the app on my phone. But I just want to thank her for the band-aid. Right! That's a valid reason. Well. Let's see first what her account looks like. A little stalking is fine it's not like Taeyeon will know. I chuckle. Then I remember the picture Yuri shows me earlier.

Yay~ she’s so cute there. I can't wait to see the rest. I chortle on my own thought and nervously type her username on the search field.

kimtaeyeon309

The first account that shows up is the exact one I'm looking for. I smiled like a fool and click on it.

“What the?!” I scoffed. My stylist gave me a questioning look. “Are you okay there Tiffany?” She asks. I nodded and quickly look for a chair to sit. “Yeah Unnie. Just checking on some photos.” She just nodded and continue what she's doing.

I can't believe this! I mentally screamed. Biting my lips in frustrations. Why on earth Kim Taeyeon's account is in private!?

This girl is really testing my patience. Argh! I stomped my feet on the floor groaning. My stylist just laugh at my actions not knowing how annoyed I am right now. “I'll just get my pouch on the car. Don't stress yourself too much. You still need to look good later for the concert.” My stylist teased me and leaves.

“Stress? Aish she's right this Taeyeon is just giving me stress!” I murmured, still looking at my phone. “I should have just ask Yuri for her number. Now what?!” I shook my head. “This midget is really consistent on being a mysterious person, isn't she?”

“And she really loves on torturing me. Waaaah~ I just want to see her photos and thanked her. Is that too much to ask?!” I screamed hitting the poor cushion on the sofa.

“Yah! Stephanie Hwang! The whole stadium will hear your voice if you won't tone it down a bit!” My manager hurriedly barged in at the door. I quickly close my mouth and look at him in apology.

“Sorry Oppa.” I shyly added. “That's okay. Besides I'm already used to your loud voice.” He snorted. “Yah!”

“Since you seem ready. Let's go. The concert is going to start in a bit.” He continue motioning me outside. I took a quick glance at my phone and hurriedly locked it. I followed my manager outside leaving my phone in the process.

Let's deal with you later Kim Taeyeon. We're not done yet! I said to no one.

 

Concert.

The concert was a success as expected. Together with other artist in our company, we vow to thousands of audience who cheered on us. I waved happily to the bunch of my fans on the crowd. The pink glow of light coming from them, made them stands out and never fails to get my attention the whole time. For the entire concert I made sure to dedicate my songs to them like I always do for my every performance. Without them I am nothing and I want them to know that.

I may not be the most popular one among many artists here but I'm contented enough knowing that there are lot of people who keeps on supporting me every time.

My first full album was a great success giving me a great push to finally having my first solo concert in three years of my entire career. Many people started to notice me finally, thus the number of offers, commercials and endorsements coming to me for the past months. It also helps me in promoting my upcoming concert too. Which makes me really happy and thankful.

I’ve done small scale concert before on my own but not as big as having a whole stadium for myself. And in exactly one month from now all I would be seeing are the pink glow of lights waving, meant just for me.

My head throbs bringing me back from my thoughts. I hurriedly greeted my co-artists on my way to backstage and didn't forget to thank the crew as well. This headache is starting to annoy me, making me want to leave already. It starte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter