Chapter 3

Serenity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

Airport.

The moment I step out of the plane and arrived at the arrival exit, my eyes started to wander around. As expected my fans are already here patiently waiting for me. And before I knew it, like a routine in my daily life as a celebrity, in a blink of an eye I am surrounded by them. My manager together with my team are already used to this situation. This is nothing new to me but still amazes me every single time. I will forever thankful for their supports and in return I always make sure to put a smile on my face and show them my appreciation.

I'm smiling widely, thankful and excited at the same time. Thankful that my fans never forget to surprise and show their love for me. Different kind of gifts handed to me, from stuff toys to little things like letters, which, honestly what I appreciated the most. Those words written on them never fails to warmth my heart. For me those are the most sincere gift any person can have.

But today, I'm excited too, of course to see my fans and to make them happy but more on knowing that there's a big chance that somewhere among these fans are her. Throughout the whole flight all I could think of is her. I'm so excited to see Taeyeon. Besides I have a lot of questions for her. Like where on earth she's been the whole time. It's been three years and out of no where, three months ago, she decided to show up again.

I know where not that close and I still remember her says that she doesn't care for me but still. I thought, really, that she will be there that day I debuted. Like how she's always been there the whole time of my trainee life. From the first day I arrived to South Korea up to the last of my trainee days in Busan.

Even though all she did was popping out of no where and do things that most of the times annoys me. She leaves a great memories on me and the small conversations we had in the past left a big impact on who I am right now.

She's one of the reason I fought so hard for my dreams to made come true. So no one can blame me for hoping that she will still be there when I finally made it. I know Busan is hours away from Seoul, where I moved when my career started, but I really thought I'm someone who she will make time to see and show her support. But maybe I'm wrong.

Maybe she doesn't really care for me. I still remember the disappointment I feel when the day of my debut ended and not even her shadow shows up. My family from states made it. So why she can't? They’re living from the other side of the world and Taeyeon is just a few hours away. Oh well, maybe she doesn't really care.

But, three months ago she shows up and I'm pretty sure she has even an ounce of care for me. Right? Why would she even bother lining up along with my fans and endure hours of waiting if she didn't right?

I nodded, grinning. I'm few steps away from now an open door of the van waiting for me. A few seconds of hoping to see a glimpse of Taeyeon but when my manager ushers me to hurry and get inside, that tiny hope vanished. I pouted as I seated.

I took out my phone to check my messages and notifications from my sns account. There are already hundred thousands of likes and comments on my latest post. It's a picture of me prettily posing for the camera. “I wonder if she follows my account.” I mumbled. “I even put a hashtag of Busan here.” No wonder my fans know I'm arriving, oh well even no one's tell them they still manage to know my schedule more than I do.

So if Taeyeon's one of them she will surely knows I'm coming right? I asked myself. I took a quick look at the crowd outside the car once again but failed to spot her among them. “Or maybe she's not.” I slumped back on my seat and sigh. There goes nothing.

 

Shooting.

“I'll call you when the crew is done with the next set.” My manager told me and went back outside our tent. So far the shooting for my new commercial was fun. Who wouldn't love the beach? I check the tablet my manager left me. I always monitor the shots and clips they took of me and suggest inputs personally. I'm a bit perfectionist so I want everything to be great. When I'm already satisfied with the outcome I decided to rest and asked for snacks.

Damn it's tiring when we're just barely starting and I'm already famished. One of the crew came in holding a tray of my much awaited reward of the day. I smiled and thanked her. But the girl stay rooted, I noticed that she seems nervous and fidgeting, shyly looking at me.

“Can I help you?” I asked, smiling widely to encourage her to talk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter