2. INFINITE!

Maybe...You Are My Destiny?

As you and Woohyun arrived at the cafeteria, Woohyun  dragged you to Infinite's table.

"Yeoreobun, this is my childhood friend, Choi ___!" He introduced you, you shyly said hi. You scanned around the table and of course you knew them. They are the kingkas for godsake! "Yaahh, Nam Woohyun, you didn't say she was this pretty!" Sungyeol jokingly said

"Pretty? Pretty my foot!" Woohyun said while eying you up and down "Just WHICH part of her is pretty?" he continued. You grabbed his hair and yanked it hard."What did you say?" You asked him, making your creepiest face.

"No-nothing!!!" 

"What did you say you punk?!" 

"I said you were p-pretty!" "why, thank you!" you said, everyone cracks up on your randomness.You took out your lunch box and sat beside Hoya, who is seemingly so quiet. Well, not too quiet, He did slip out some snarky remarks here and there but haven't spoke to you. Even one word! So, being the busybody you was, you decided to say hello to him ."Hey uhh... " For some reasons, he started to blush heavily and you have no idea why. "hey dude, are you okay? are you sick?" You asked him but he ignored you. You had gave up on eating salty woohyun's doosirak {lunch box} so you ran to the cafeteria and took and ice cream that can be shared. (a/n: get it????? i guess not. *sighs)

 

You bought the ice cream and broke into two and gave one to Hoya. During the process, you kinda called Hoya so, he turned around and you accidentally shove it into his teeth. And to the honest,  you were PANICKING OUT

'omoomomomomomo,i just shoved an ice cream into a KINGKA'S teeth! ottokaeottokaeottokae?!!!'

 

You  repeated your apologies again and again while the others didnt gave a about it . And suprisingly, all he did was grab a tissue and laughed.

"neo... gwenchana?" You asked hesitantly "nae,nae,nae. don't worry!"  He said, still laughing once in a while still cleaning the mess on his shirt thou . You grabbed a tissue  and helped him. 

"Thanks by the way, for this" he said lifting the half spilled chocolate ice cream

"Yah, stop being lovey dovey will ya?" You facepalmed. You knew that voice. It was Rynn unnie

 "Stop accusing me, will ya?"  

"Aigoo, poor Woohyunnie... His childhood friend betrays his love!" Rynn said dramatically

"Yah,yah, i know you wanted to act so bad but dont make random scenarios in your head and act like they are real!" You said.You looked at  Hoya looked a little conflicted on guessing who Rynn was.

"Ah, mianhamnida{i'm sorry}. Nae ireumeun Jang Rynn imnidah~!" She cheerfully said

"aigoo, fake iya, fake {it's fake,fake}" You said playfully. 

"Yah, Did you sign up for the curriculum activities?" Rynn asked

"Me and Woohyun took Music club, how about you,Hoya?"

"Dance club." He answered.

Suddenly,the bell rang, Rynn groaned out loud.

"Yahhh, Jonghyun sunbaenim just asked me to do alot work and i got some rest!" She whined. But then, she looked at you. 

"Feel free to come to the Music Room." She said, ruffling your hair

The last lesson for today had finished, so you decided to fish out your phone. You received a text from Woohyun. 

 

From:Hyunnie! ̄ω ̄

Yah, come to the music room. 

 

You ran to the music room, knocking someone in the process. 

"Omo,omo! Mianhae" You said, panicking out."It's okay" The person said, thick busan accent. You continued to run to the music room

"You came right away,huh?" He chuckled. He gently pat your head. "Yah, I'm not a kid!" You said, you had enough people playing with your hair. "Anyways, why did you called me?"

"A project!" He cheekily said. "What project?" You asked again. "I got this some sort of melody in my mind, i won't get to sleep if i did't get it out of my head" You chuckled, it's typical of him to do so..

"Here, take a look at the lyrics." He handed you the notes, which was neatly scribbled. It was truly beautiful. "Any comments?"  He asked

"The lyrics are beautiful but i think a guitar would blend well with the piano" You suggested. "Really?" he asked. "Of course! I'm a professional in these kind of things!" You said, writing down the chords and tested with the guitar that Music club provided. Woohyun didn't try to deny, it's true. You had this kind of blessing when it comes to music. You knew exactly what would fit the song. Hell, they would call you 'Music God' during your music class in the past. You literally could play any instrument that's given. "Done!" You smiled brightly. He started to play the piano, which you joined in with the guitar later on. It's a good harmony.  Unknowingly, you sang to the melody.

 

When the deep night comes
I stay up all night, thinking of you
Is it you who I long for, or those times?
Now it’s just become a part of my day

"Heol! You are  really great!" He complimented you "Thanks i guess?"