1. First Day!

Maybe...You Are My Destiny?

You looked at Woohyun, who has a worried gaze pastered all over his face. You placed your hand ontop of his,you felt his body tensed.

"is there anything wrong,Jagiya?" he quickly denied your statement, saying it was nothing. You can't help but feel concerned. He was acting out of his character, he didnt smother you with hearts and greasy pickup lines. Instead, he kept quiet and didnt utter a single word ever since you started this date.

"___-ah.." You heard his voice, which was smooth as silk. You responded to his call not long after.

"i know we had been dating for a while... And i was wondering if....." He got into one knee, a velvet box in his hand. He opened it, revealing a beautiful diamond ring. Crowds had gathered around you, but you stood there. utterly shocked.  Happiness overwhelmed you.

"Will you-"

 

"IREONA {WAKE UP}, CHOI___!" Your body jerked up as you feel water hitting your face. You opened your eyes, to reveal your beloved Namstepmother, Woohyun. "

AISH, WAE TTDO?!! {WHAT IS IT AGAIN?!}" You responded, clearly annoyed. "JUST GET READY YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT!" Yes, the man of your dreams (literally.) just called you a brat. "ah, waeeeee? {whyyyy?}"  You looked at Woohyun,who is clearly pissed.

"JUST GET READY FOR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, YOU PUNK!" Woohyun shouted at you.

"araseo,araseo.. let me get ready" You said, lifting half of your shirt---

"WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?!!!'

"I"M SORRYYYYYYYYY!"

~

"Too much drama for the first day of high school..." You muttered "At least you're fifteen now"  He said, handing you your bowl of rice. Woohyun had been staying here ever since your parents moved to States. His parents suggested that Woohyun to stay with you since it will be dangerous for a young woman to live alone. of course, you are against the idea of having Woohyun as your babysitter, when he, himself is the same age as you. Woohyun had done a very good job on taking care of you. Maybe that's why you liked him in the first place.

"Tell me, Wise man Woohyun, What's so exciting about being 15?" You asked, pointing your spoon to him

"Hot chicks"  

"Mwo?" You chuckled, looking at him. You dug in the fish that Woohyun fried.

"Masiji? {it's delicious,right?} I cook it with love!" He said while throwing hearts at you. You choked.

"It's *cough* overloaded with love and *cough**cough* salt." You managed say in between your coughs. Woohyun quickly gave you some water.

"Hehehe.. i think i accidentally put too much salt. Mian^^"

~

You put on your glum face as you walked with Woohyun to school together.

"aish, why is my ____ is sad?" He commented. You blushed as he said "my___".  Your heart melt but somehow you remained a poker face. Woohyun seems unsatisfied with this.

"Cheer up baby~ cheer up baby~" he sang while dancing.

"Yah, Hyun-ah!! what are you doing?! you are embarassing me!" You said, one of your hands covering your face while the other is smacking him.

"You are still not happy! wait.."

You finally manage to crack a smile.

"Yayyy, My ____ is smiling!!"

"aigoo, aigoo.. just date already!" a voice interupted us. i instantly looked.

"Rynn- unnie!" you instantly bowed. It was Rynn unnie, your senior by 3 years

"Hyeongsu! {sister-in-law!}" Woohyun said, as a grin plastered all over his face. Rynn blushed. Rynn and Woohyun's  brother, Boohyun, had been dating for almost three years. Woohyun had  think her as a older sister. besides, he s always wanted one.

"ooo, are you blushing unnie?? are thinking of Boohyun oppa?" You as she ruffles your hair and say

"only I can call her oppa, you punk."  They continue walking as you and woohyun kept teasing Rynn

"Oh! What's your class this year?" Rynn asked

"Maybe 1-1" hearing that, Rynn cringed.

"Wae?"  You proceeded to ask.

"You have to be careful, usually 1-1 filled with hot and y girls."

"Jinjja?"

"Believe me, im in that class once."

"how about you, Woohyun?"

"1-2"

"ooohh. you can see___ more often,huh?" She teased as you were insanely blushing.

"Boohyun hyung was in 1-2 too!" That never fail to make Rynn speechless.

"Oh? We are here already?" You exclaimed, you didnt realize that you had walked this far. You bid your goodbyes to Rynn as upperclassmen is located at another building.

"Noonaaaaaa!" You turned. 

"Oh,SungJongie,Myung! What are you doing here? I thought you are still in middle school?" You asked.

"We are offered to skip grades." Myungsoo said, his 'ice prince' profile didn't falther

"Because we got good grades, not like Woohyun hyung!" Sungjong said while showing his tongue

"Yah!" SungJong fled the scene while woohyun chased him, leaving you and Myungsoo alone.

"What class are you in?"

"Same as SungJong."

"Same as you"

"Oh."

~

As soon as you,SungJong and Myungsoo entered the class, a swarm of fangirls abushed SungJong and Myungsoo and bombarded them with questions. Since Infinite won the End Year Celebration last year, which involves both middle school and high school, they automatically became the Kingkas. You and Woohyun did entered last year, as a duo. You both performed a duet, which was Woohyun's song, Time. Unfortunately, you got number three. (A/N: Woohyun didn't join Infinite yet, since he preferred to sing with you.)

You sat quietly on your seat. It's not that you didn't like to socialize but you felt its unnecessary to do so. Besides, you have Woohyun by your side. You glanced out the window, enjoying the scenery. Suddenly you felt someone knocking your table. 

"Hi! My name is Jung Jesicca but you can call me Sicca!" She said, holding her hands out for a handshake. You hesitantly took it.

"Eo? Aren't you the main dancer of THS?" You asked, recognizing her by last year's event. 

"I suppose so." She said, rubbing her neck in embarassment.

"You are so great! I was so impressed by your performance!" You exclaimed.

"I was impressed by YOU. How could someone produce such a beautiful voice?" She said.

"Ani, im not that good."

"You are! When you sang that song,I almost cried. The song melody and your voice, god. It was so beautiful!"

"It was a song written by my friend." You stated.

"ara, {i know} it's Rynn unnie's Shisuk{brother in law}, right?" You opened your mouth to ask how did she knew Rynn but you suddenly remembered that Rynn was her bandmate and also her leader.

~

The bell rang, signalling it was recess. You walked with Sicca. You definitely discovering new things about Sicca. Suddenly you felt someone's tapping your shoulder. It was woohyun.

"yah, let's eat together! with Infinite!" he said cheerfully. 

"Infinite?! are you crazy?!" You exclaimed, you really don't want people hating you on your first day.

"Just go for it!" Sicca said, encouraging you.

"See, she's encouraging you, let's go!" Woohyun said. dragging you.

You know this is not gonna end well...

--------------

Hiiiiii! it's me! I hope u enjoyed the first chapter because i really enjoyed writing this. Lots of love!!!!