Uneasy

Treat you right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun startled when one of her stuff's dropped and broken. Then her expression went blank when she saw the picture of her and Taehyung together. The photo frame are now broken as Dahyun knelt down picking the picture frame and stared at it. 

 

"What happened? Oh Dubu yah why is that broken? Stay away from that let me keep the broken glass" Nayeon immediately take the cleaning tools while Dahyun stayed silent and staring at the picture. 'Did something happened to him?' She thought. Her unnie came back with the cleaning tools, she shoe Dahyun away.

 

"Get away Dear" her sister shoe her again. Dahyun quickly got away from the broken thing but she forget something. She forget to keep the picture for her. "Unnie hold on" her unnie stopped from cleaning and stared at her. Dahyun lifted the broken frame and took the picture with her.

 

Her unnie just let her and clean the broken glass. Dahyun who were still staring at the picture, she suddenly feeling nervous and her mind wasn't well. She closed her eyes then a tears fell on her cheek. She suddenly feeling cold and uneasy. She felt dizziness and her sight went blurry. She don't know that Jungkook has been here since she got the picture from her hands.

 

Jungkook was feeling uneasy about Dahyun's expression. He immediately walk to her and when he was nearer she suddenly stumbles and Jungkook caught her. Nayeon came with a worried expression "Oh my... What happened to her? Put her down there" Jungkook put her down to the sofa. Nayeon walked to Dahyun pat her chin. "Dahyun! Dahyun!" She half yelled and she suddenly stood up.

 

"You take care of her. I had to call our personal doctor!" Nayeon rushed and went to the telephone. Her phone was on her room so the telephone was near by them she quickly dial the doctor. Jungkook was so worried. He looked at her face and sweats starting to form on her face. He hold her hand that was so cold and he felt his lips trembles. He's so worried about her.

 

"Da- Dahyun!" Jungkook shook her chin and shoulders. He can't help himself watching her like that. At that time he started to panic and when he wants to say something but he can't because the words are stuck from his tongue and afraid to say a words. Nayeon rushed she's behind him and pat Jungkook's back.

 

"Can you carry her to her room?" Nayeon asked and motioning Jungkook to carry Dahyun to her room. Jungkook quickly carry her. He could feel his knees getting numb because of nervousness. But he don't want to show that he is nervous and he need to be strong. It can't help if he acted weak in front of her.

 

---

 

"This is all my fault if I haven't force him he won't be in a accident" Taehyung's mother said between her sobs while looking at her son lying in a hospital bed unconscious and bruises on his body and face. Taehyung have a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter