Broken

Treat you right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How to lose him? No I never lose him. He was the one who loses me and left without his goodbye, I trusted him so much but he broke my heart. I gave him all of me but he he betrayed me leaving me hurting and crying." Dahyun said between her sobs while her friend comforted her with his arms.

 

"I should have listen to you because you're my best friend and now he left, I must regret this all because he's a jerk. He's a coward!" She cried loudly, didn't care about everyone surrounds her, she just cried on her best friend's arms. She's really broken now.

 

"It's alright... Let it all out. I'm here, you're safe with me" he reassured her with his arms and pat her back. He sighed and hug her tightly. He can't help himself seeing her crying. If he can revenge to the person who did this to her, he will surely kill him but he can't do that because he's also important to him.

 

"Jungkook do you think everything will going to be fine?" Dahyun stopped crying and look at on her best friend, Jungkook. Her eyes were swollen because of crying and her pale face was paler. Jungkook sighed. He balled a fist secretly and thought 'Hyung what have you've done!?' He thought and his attention back on her again.

 

"Everything will going to be alright" he smiled at her wryly and wiped her tears and hug her again. "You know you should stop crying, you looked ugly when you're like that" he joked. Dahyun laugh as Jungkook only smile and then sigh. 'Hyung, I trusted you but you hurt her. I loved her so much but you broke her.' Jungkook thought.

 

"I have to accompany you home, I'm sure you're parents are worried because it's already 10:00 pm and I don't want you to cry because of him." Jungkook said and put the strands of her colorful hair behind her ear and Dahyun nodded. 'If you only notice me, I won't hurt you like what Taehyung hyung did. I love you more than you think' he thought.

 

He put his hands on her shoulders and Dahyun leaned on his shoulders while the both of them walking to her house. Dahyun thinking what will happen to her if Jungkook's not here. She can't thank him full enough because every time she had a problems, Jungkook always there for her than his own boyfriend. Jungkook's always taking care of her when she faces a problems. Jungkook's been caring to her. And then a question pops on her mind

 

'Why didn't I fall for him? He's more caring and understanding to me. Why did I fall on Taehyung instead of him? And I knew Jungkook likes me but I don't notice his love for me. He must be hurt and I'm so guilty about that. I am so fool.' She stated in her mind and she looked at him secretly and see his face who is also sad.

 

'Am I really that important to him?' She thought and when they arrive, Jungkook took a one more glance at her before he leaves. He gave her a warm hug. This time Dahyun could feel her heart racing more like what she had felt than Taehyung before. She really likes Jungkook hug more than Taehyung. She don't want to let him go and so was him. He don't want her to let go and just stayed like that forever.

 

And if this is just a dream he don't want to wake up and stay on his dream. Until someone cleared their throat and the two of them immediately let go. "Unn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter