Chapter 3:)

First Loves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Won...Won...Won..Won!!! WAKE UP!!!" Jihoon shook Wonwoo awake. Wonwoo opened himself only to find himself in the infirmary, with Jihoon, Jun and Soonyoung at his bedside with looks of concern written all over. "Huh? What happened? Why am i in the infirmary?" Wonwoo questioned as he got up, still feeling unfimiliar to everything that happened. Jihoon's face of concern slowly turned into a face of anger. "WHAT?! YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU DON'T REMEMBER?! WHAT SORT OF JOKE IS THIS?! YOU FAINTED OUT OF NOWHERE IN THE HALLWAY AFTER BEING KNOCKED DOWN BY A KID!!!" Jihoon scolded. Only then did Wonwoo remember, Mingyu had accidentally knocked him down when he wasn't looking. Wonwoo laughed sheepishly and explained what had happened. "Sorry Jihoonie...hehehe... well i saw Mingyu-ssi had accidentally knocked me down, and when he tried asking me if i was ok, i fainted...I am so sorry Jihoonie... he was just so cute with his cute eyes staring at me in concern, my heart started racing... i couldn't help it." Jihoon just sighed when he heard the story, he knew the feeling of being in love and couldn't complain. But Jun looked rather shocked. "Won... Sorry if this is a bad time to tell you, but that guy? Mingyu? He had actually carry you in his arms to the infirmary here after you fainted... You sort of fell into his arms when you fainted... He was actually really flustered and scared. He left after bringing you here as he had classes." Jun said with a bit of fear in his face.... scared that Wonwoo would faint again and Jihoon would kill him. Unfortunately, Wonwoo fainted the moment Jun had said Mingyu carried him to the infirmary. "YOU IDIOT! NOW I GOT TO WAIT FOR HIM TO WAKE UP AGAIN!" Jihoon scolded Jun. But Jihoon and gang couldn't help feeling happy for Wonwoo that there was finally someone cared for him deeply besides themselves.

[Later that afternoon]
"Jihoonie... For the last time, I AM FINE! I CAN GO FOR MY CLUB ACTIVITIES!" Wonwoo fustratedly answered Jihoon after the upteenth time Jihoon asked him on whether he was well enough to go for club. But thruthfully, Wonwoo still had a headache from the sudden blood rush to his head, he just wanted to go to club because he knew Mingyu would be there. Thank god Jihoon let him go after making him promise to give him a call if he didn't feel well enough to attend. 

"Hey coach! I rested well at the infirmary, i can continue with club activities!" Wonwoo updated the coach. He then went to do his warm-ups individually since he came slightly later than the rest due to Jihoon's constant nagging. As he was doing his warm-ups halfway, a certain tall, tan, handsome boy approached him with sadness evident on his face. "Wonwoo-hyung... i am sorry for knocking into you with such force that you fainted... I am so sorry... It was an accident... I hope you can forgive me" Mingyu apologized to Wonwoo with welled-up eyes and a pout evident on his face. Wonwoo thought about how cute he looked like that and somehow his other side came out. "It's okay Mingyu-ssi. Don't worry it's not your fault. It was just me." Wonwoo said with a sweet smile.  WHY DID I DO THAT! WHEN PEOPLE USUALLY HIT ME I IGNORE THEM! But... how can i be angry at him... Mingyu looked up with puppy dog eyes all welled up and the pout still there, but this time with a blush.

" Are you sure hyung? Wasn't your boyfriend angry?"  "Huh? I don't have a boyfriend Mingyu-ssi... I am single... i told your class that.." Wonwoo answered feeling unsure and yet sad. Why does Mingyu think i have a boyfriend... The only feelings i have for another is you! Mingyu pabo... "Huh? But earlier this morning I saw you and the leader for class 1B together... You were carrying him.." Mingyu answered with jealousy evident. Wonwoo being oblivious, he obviously didn't catch the jealousy. "Hmm? 1B? Oh Hoonie! That's my brother Mingyu-ssi! He was up late writing music and couldn't wake up ealier this morning, so I carried him to school." Wonwoo answered without hesitation. Mingyu sighed in relief. "Phew... Luckily he isn't your boyfriend." Wonwoo could only wonder why did Mingyu say that. "Hyung! Just call me Gyu! Let's not be so formal! Besides you're older than me! Want to fight each other? Oh wait.. nevermind... I might knock you out again but instead this time with my good looks!" Mingyu said cheekily. But all Wonwoo could think about was how true it was, and how it might actually happen, but he could never lose his pride to a dongsaeng, he was the vice-captain! "HA! In your dreams gyu-ah! Let's do this!" Wonwoo answered with adrenaline obviously pumped through him. But all a certain boy could think about was how the elder wasn't formal with him anymore and treated him like a friend. If only he knew Wonwoo thought of him more than that.

"DING DING DING! and the winner is... JEON WONWOO!!!" The referee of the game announced. Girls were cheering from the side of the indoor sports hall. Wonwoo didn't notice but after a while of being in the game a bunch of girls from other clubs came to watch them. Wonwoo was sweating like crazy and panting hard, Mingyu was lying down on the ring, panting. Wonwoo went to him and held a hand out to him, for Mingyu to get up. Mingyu took it, but except when he got up, he didn't let go of his hand, instead his interlocked their fingers together and stared at him straight in the eyes, without looking away. Wonwoo started blushing at their hands and couldn't look at him. Mingyu then smirked, he knew the elders feelings just by that. He was unsure at first, because Wonwoo fainted, but he remembered the elder blushing profusely when he saw him. But he knew now, and wanted to play with Wonwoo a little. He held Wonwoo's hand up high in the air,indicating Wonwoo was the winner. Aish... Why did i get so worked up for? He just wanted to show people i was the winner... He doesn't like you...stop falling for him Won... this is getting you no where... Wonwoo thought to himself. He tried to play it cool then by saying with smug, " Don't get too cocky next time Gyu! Even with all the big talk, you couldn't beat me." Mingyu laughed and said," The next match will be the day after tomorrow hyung! Don't be late, and don't go easy on me! I have a surprise for you if you can beat me then!" Mingyu answered with confidence. Wonwoo felt somewhat happy... Mingyu had promised him another date match. He wanted to know what the surprise was. He went home that day skipping,with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter