Our First Meeting

'Our' Love Story

Most of the POV will be Jinyoung's :)

--------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung's POV

~sigh~ I missed her... I always wanted her by my side, but why did she need to go?

Youngjin, why do you need to go?

I took our photo album that has a label, 'Our Love Story'.

We made this together... It has our photos and memories, that is impossible to forget.

I looked through the pages, and saw a photo...

Me and Youngjin... I'm wearing a prince-like suit and she's wearing a beautiful gown...

Then I remebered our first meeting...

Flashback (Jinyoung's POV)
The class was going to start and me and my friends went to our respective seats...
I looked at this girl... She's not a queenka nor a nerd... She's just an average girl in our school.
But for me, the first time I saw her, she's special. I can't help but to fell for her good looking feautures and good attitude.
I did not notice that I'm looking at her for too long that she looked at me...
I was startled and embarassed. Then I heard her giggled.
>///<
The teacher came in and announced something.
" Class, we will have a play next two weeks... The title of the play is 'Romeo and Juliette'" the teacher announced."
Great, now some random girls will cling to me again -.- I wished I can be partner with Youngjin... kekeke
"So, I have a box here... the characters are written in each folded papers. If you pick a character, that's opposite of your gender, come to me and I'll let you pick again. arasso" the teacher instructed... The class nodded.
As the teacher pass by each chair to let us pick... I saw Youngjin widened her eyes when she opened the paper.
I'm curioused of what's her role...
Now, it's my turn... I picked a paper carelessly...When I opened it...My eye grew bigger >.<
It says " Juliette".

"So, class, raised your hand if you have any problem." the teacher said.
I quickly raised up my hands.. And the other person too...
I looked at the person... And I was shocked to see it's........... Youngjin.
I went to th teacher's table and so she is...
"So, what's the problem?" the teacher asked us..
" I got Romeo" Youngjin told her..
O_o
" I got Juliette" I said, shyly...
" So you two got opposite.... hmm... I recommend that you two will just switch characters... Youngjin will be Juliette and Jinyoung will be Romeo... Do you agree with me.. so it's easier" the teacher said
"It's fine for me" Youngjin said, smiling..
OMO! did my crush just agreed to partner up with me?
" Jinyoung, do you agree?" the teacher asked me.. " n...neh... it's fine" I said, stuttering
" You two will be the main character in this play and expect to do something like skinships and kissing scenes... arasso." teacher said and smiled...
O_o
bwoh! kissing scenes?
I looked at Youngjin and she's shocked like me... then smiled..
" I hope we will not be awkward" she smiled and went back to her seat...
OMO! my crush talked to me!!!



After days, me and Youngjin started to be comfortable with each other...
" Jinyoung and Youngjin, come here... you'll practice your part now..." teacher said...
--
We did well until the kissing scene.. we stopped right there.. cause that will be at the day of the play itself.
--

Weeks passed... and it's the play and..... the day I will confess... 
I decided to confess already cause I can't take it anymore... She really needs to know how I feel about her.
--
Through the play I did my best and so is she... when we were at the kissing scene... I stopped.. she seemed shocked ans so as the audience...
" Before I continue the play, I want to tell some thing to Youngjin..." I looked at her...
"Lee Youngjin, when I first saw you... I felt a spark inside... and a feeling came to me that I don't usually feel...
It even came to a moment that... I caught myself smiling like an idiot for no reason, then I realized I was thinking about you! Youngjin, johae! I like you since I first laid my eyes on you... Would you be my girlfriend?" I confessed
It take about minutes before Youngjin answered...
" I never thought you feel the same feeling as me.." she said teary eyed...
" what? you also like me?" I asked trying to hide my happiness... she nodded..
" Yes! Jinyoung.. I would like to be your girlfriend!" she said and I hugged her...

I can't hide my happiness!!! Then I kissed her, passionately...

Flashback ends..

--

That's the best day to me... When she agreed to be my girlfriend... and now she's not beside me anymore...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how's my first chappie ;)

sorry if it's boring :(

Please subscribe and comment...