One

Lost boy // Park Jimin

*Yoonas pov*

"Give it back you ASSHAT!!" a high pitched shout came from the other end of the table followed by Jungkooks laugh and the sound of running. I carefully glanced away from my math book and saw my idiot best friend trying to climb his brother like he was a tree. I sighed heavily and closed my books and set them aside. I feel so respected right now, I was asked to tutor but all she has done is sleep, fangirl and fight with her brother.

"What are you doing you ungratefull chipmunk? I thought you didn't want to fail maths AGAIN." I stood up and walked to the two bickering idiots and stopped in front of them. When they didn't seem to want to notice my presence I took a hold of Chaerins ankle and gave it a hard pull making her fall down on her . Jungkook started to laugh hysterically but I just looked down at my suffering best friend. "Yoona! Why did you do that~ I was just about to get my phone back.. " Chaerin pouted as she stood up from the floor. Phone? This is all because of her phone?? She shouldn't even be looking at her phone.. I was trying to tutor her. 

"I took it because you watched those stupid boys while Yoona here is trying to teach you something so you can maybe get a job at some point, you should appreciate that she's like the only one who hasn't lost the hope on you." I looked up at Jungkook and gave him a warm smile in which he returned with a big grin.

"Oh Just get married and have five kids already BUT before that give my phone back so I can look at MY future husband." Chaerin said and rolled her eyes. Jungkook turned to look at her sister with wide eyes while I just shook my head. She always had this dream of us being a pair or should I say she always shipped us, I just do not get why? I never really saw Jungkook like that, like yes he is handsome and good at almost everything but I guess he's not just my type... Well truth to be told I've never really seen anyone like that and I have no intentions of starting to date before I graduate, School before boys. 

I glanced at my phone and saw two missed calls from Oppa, I'm in trouble. I quickly started to shove my things into my backpack. "What are you doing? I thought you're going to tutor me?" I picked up the backpack and swung it over my shoulder as I turned to look at the two. 

"Sorry, let's do that tomorrow Oppa called me..  Twice." chaerin didn't seem impressed but Jungkooks face went white and he hurriedly started to push me to the door. "Go, go, go! Last time you stayed late he blamed the whole thing on me! See you tomorrow Blondie." He closed the door and I started to run as fast as I could without falling but because my very very bad fitness I was panting like crazy just after couple minutes, if I would live any farther away from Jeons I would have died. "Just one turn Yoona! You can do this, if you won't, you probably aren't getting any food for a week."

When I was making a turn suddenly I felt myself pump into something or should I say someone and in impact I was send flying backwards until I fell on the cold pavement. Oh God my poor back. I slowly got up from the ground and saw the stranger was doing the same thing. I was just about to apologize to him but he stood up and looked at me with frown on his face. "Watch where you're going you idiot! This isn't your own personal catwalk! For s sake!" He pulled his hand through his hair and looked back at me while I just stared at him with wide eyes and jaw hanging low. Like this dude is rude! I just pumped into him and was going to apologize as well!  "Aren't you going to apologize or?!"

"Well I would have apologized but you started to shout! And no I'm not! I'm going home!" I started to run again but just when I was about to pass him, he grapped my wrist which made me stop my tracks. I looked up at him and saw that he was already looking down at me, quite angrily if I may add. "Ok rude boy. I get it, I'm sorry. Happy? I said it so if you could just let me go because my brother is going to kill me if I don't go home." I placed my hand over his hand tried finger by finger get his hand off. He was about to say something but suddenly: "Kim Yoona what do you think you are doing and who is this guy?! I thought you said you were going to go tutor Chaerin? DID YOU LIE TO ME?!" We both snapped our heads towards the direction of the voice and saw a man in a pink sweater walking towards us. 

"Oh God why me?? Ok I know you like hate me but please just let go and keep walking, You do not want to meet my brother, at least not lie this." I looked up and pleated the stranger. He looked at my brother then me and then my brother again. He gave a small nod and turned to look at me. I exhaled in relief but then stiffened again when he out of no where smirked and pulled me closer as he pended down so that our cheeks touched. "You be happy that your brother showed up, I promise you we will meet again." I could feel his breath on my earlobe as he spoke. His voice was extremely deep but it had that sweet tone that send chills down my spine, I guess his voice was quite nice when he wasn't screaming. He pulled away a bit so that he could look at me in the eyes and whispered "bye" before walking off. 

I felt a tight grip on my hand as I stared at the board back of the stranger. I spinned around so I was facing my brother and gave him an awkward smile, there was no way that I could explain this to him. "What in the hell Yoona? At first you don't answer my calls and then I find you with a boy I've never seen before? Are you perhaps dating? How could you keep this as a secret from me? And what about Jungkook I thought you guys had something.." I sighed deeply and just patiently waited for him to stop talking. He was always like this, overprotective. I don't know why but he has been like this as long as I can remember. "Oppa.. He was just someone I pumped into while running back to home.. And I'm really sorry for not answering." I said as I gave him puppy eyes to soften him up. "Ok, if you say so.. But now we seriously need to go back or mom will kill me" We speed walked to home and when we opened the door a welcoming smell came from the kitchen. We both placed our shoes next to each others and walked to the kitchen where to others were already. "Yoona what took you so long? We were worried." Mom stood up and came to hug me tightly, maybe even little too tightly. Over moms shoulder I saw dad and my little sister chuckling at my pained expression. 

"Don't worry mom, I was at Chaerins" I said when she finally let me go and went back to the table. "Really? Seokjin where was she? I can see that she's lying from her face." Mom questioned when we sat down as well. I turned to my brother and looked at him nervously, he wouldn't tell about the starnger thing, right? Seokjin chuckled and shook his head. "No she seriously was at Chaerins, but Jungkook was there as well~" everyone else started laughing loudly while I stared at my brother blankly. Why did he have to say that? And why is everyone thinking that way of us? He's like a big brother to me, nothing more. "Well of course he was there, it's his home as well if you remember." I said and started to eat trying to ignore the teasing glances that were sended my way. 

"So how did the tutoring go? Can I perhaps wait for a better grade from Miss. Jeon this year?" Dad asked to lighten up my mood. Oh yes my dad is your maths and physics teacher. Sometimes it's actually nice to have a parent as your teacher but most of the time it's just pain in the . "I don't really know.. She didn't really concentrate." My dad didn't look too surprised, just nodded. 

"Chaerin will concentrate only if you'll get one of those idol boys to teach her." Seokjin said and he wasn't too off. It didn't have to be an idol I think just a good looking boy would be enough but what can we do when the only good looking teacher is the Seniors music teacher Kim Jongwoon, and sadly he's also the only teacher under the age of 40. We've talked to him couple of times and he seems like a good teacher. Chaerin has always been little boy crazy and she actually has been together with every somehow good looking boy in our school but no one just seems to satisfy her enough that she'll actually stay together more than two weeks. 

"Honey I know you don't like to talk about this but what about that Jungkook? You two seem close and he's very nice and down to earth. The last guy you liked was Troy from High School musical when you were 7." Dad and Seokjin started to laugh and I gave mom a tired glare. At least it wasn't Justin Bieber.. And shouldn't she be happy that I'm putting school before boys? What kind of a parent is she exactly? "Mom I was seven and please stop talking about Jungkook he's like a brother to me. I do not love him please understand that and I am not planning to date anyone before I go to college."

"What ever you say love~" I sighed while the others kept laughing and talking about my stupid celebrity crushes. I glanced at them and decided to just go to my room because I already ate so there was no need for me here. I stood up, kissed my sisters head and walked upstairs. 

I took my phone from my backpack and let myself fall on to my dark grey bed. I opened the phone: 6.45pm. Two messages from Chaerin and one form Jungkook. 

Bbyrin- What did Jin oppa say? Did he kill you?  Did he talk about me? 

YooAngel- He didn't say much and could you please stop drooling after my brother, he's over twenty and he's MY brother..  Oh and I pumped into some weird dude when I was running to home

Bbyrin- No I won't stop ^^ and  whaaat? What did he look like? Was he good looking?! 

YoonAngel- Do you ever think about anything else than looks Jeon Chaerin? But I guess he was kinda cute.. I couldn't really see his face

Bbyrin- You just can't do anything right.. Well laterz Loser~

What? I can't do anything right??  But she's the one failing almost every class we take?! Sometimes I just want to kill her so badly!! I pressed to check Jungkooks message but he only told me the next meeting of the art club.. Yes I'm a part of the schools art club and well Jungkook is the club president.. Everyone has been pairing us together since I joined the club. 

I didn't really have anything to do so I started to scroll through Instagram and many pictures of couples showed up.. I stared at the couples cuddling, kissing and holding hands. Maybe I should loosen up a bit and get a boyfriend as well? Nah~ I don't think anyone would like me anyway.. 

//Time skip to the next morning//

I woke up to the sound of my morning alarm. 6.30am. I stretched and got up from the bed which seemed more comfortable than it did last night.. Can't I just stay and lay down for five more minutes? I shook my head to wake up little bit better and went to wash up before wearing my uniform. Our school doesn't really let us wear makeup but it doesn't bother me, I don't wear any even if I could. I walked downstairs and found everyone eating breakfast. 

"Morning. Jihye~ Didn't you say you guys have a Biology test today? Hope you'll do well! Fighting~" I said cheerfully as I back hugged my sister which made her giggle cutely. Seokjin threw me an apple and I put it inside my backpack and then walked behind dad. "Dad~ let's go already. We're going to be late.." Dad chuckled and slowly stood up from the table and walked to mom and gave her a kiss making Jin cover Jihyes eyes. "Ok darling let's go. Bye everyone and Seokjin do well at work buddy"

----------------

I swiftly walked to my locker to get the books I needed but just when I was about to open it, I heard a high pitched scream from the other end of the hall. Why does this seem like a Deja vu? Oh.. Because it's Chaerin and Jungkook again. 

"What DO you MEAN?!  How can you say something like that, we're obviously DESTINED to be together!" I quickly turned back to my locker. Please don't notice me, please don't notice me. I really don't want to be seen with you if you won't shut up..  Maybe she'll just walk past me- "YOONAAAA~ JUNGKOOK SAID THAT I WON'T BE TOGETHER WITH THE NEW HOT GUY" Well great.  I slowly closed the door and turned around to my best friend. "What new guy? Dad didn't say anything.." She was just about to say something but was cut off by squealing that came from a large group  of girls. What the actual? Well actually I'm pretty used to this because this is the treatment Jungkook usually gets but now it's not Jungkook so who? As the group to people walked past us one of the girls accidentally pushed me so hard that I lost my balance. I quickly closed my eyes waiting for the impact that should have came from the ground but nothing came. Actually it suddenly became dead silent, not a single scream or squeal was heard. 

I slowly opened one of my eyes and noticed that my face was little bit above the dirty hallway floor. I opened the other eye as well and glanced down to my body and saw a pair of hands holding me up. I automatically placed my feet to the ground and stood up my back facing the person that helped me. I looked over to Chaerin and Jungkook and noticed both of them were frozen and wide eyed actually now that I look around all of those girls had the same face as well and they were all looking the person behind me. I turned around and was met with a chest so I took a step back and looked up. "IT'S YOU!!" I took couple steps backwards again as I realized who it was. Oh God it's the rude guy that I pumped into yesterday! "Yes it's me, Are you that happy to see me again  that you had to shout, you have a loud voice." The stranger made a face and rubbed his other ear. I looked the person next to him and can I say he was equally as good looking as the stranger, he was just shorter than him. "Whatever. I'm going, I have no desire to talk to a rude kid like you.." I quickly picked up my things that had dropped when I fell and started to speed walk away. "Well Yoona didn't I say we'll meet again? Why so grumpy? "

"Like I said I have no de- wait how do you know my name?" I walked little bit closer and waited for him to answer but instead his friend opened his mouth. "It's written on your name tag you idiot." Well damn he's rude. "And I'm pretty sure I wasn't talking to you who ever you are." I glared at him and walked away. 

------

"So the one you said pumped into you is Kim Taehyung there is a rumor that he's a complete man and s anything living. The one that you obviously dislike already is Park Jimin, he's a mystery but he is a cold person and I heard that he is aggressive as well." Chaerin told me what she had found out. That girl seriously is something, it's lunch and she already knows all this. I gave her a nod and continued to munch my apple as I read about the Korean war. "You know that Jimin is really cute~~ not saying that Taehyung isn't but there's something y about how he's a mystery to all of us" Chaerin said while obviously day dreaming about the guy.  God no! He's like the rudest and most annoying person I have ever met. "Oh god please no. You can crush on any guy possible but please not him. I can sense that something is seriously wrong with that guy.. I just disl-"

"Well hello Yoona~" I was cut off when that Taehyung dude sat beside me with his arrogant friend. I just rolled my eyes while Chaerin was giving them her best smile. "So~ Hi. My name is Kim Taehyung, 18 years old and this here is Park Jimin hope we can be friends" He said and winced. "Hi, I'm Chaerin!" Chaerin suddenly got up and bowed while doing her greeting cheerfully. Oh god she has gone nuts.. 

"Chaerin just sit down you're embarrassing our whole family" I happily glanced up and saw that Jungkook arrived and sat next to me while shooting daggers at the two boys. "Jeon Jungkook class president, Football team captain, art club president, schools dance teams main dancer and school best singer, what's up?" He said obviously trying to look bigger and cooler than he is such made me chuckle. Taehyung stared at him with wide eyes but there was no noticeable difference in Jimins expression,  he just.. Stared and that's the uncomfortable part, he wasn't staring at Jungkook, he was staring at me. Jungkook seemed to notice so he automatically put a protective hand over my shoulder which made even Jimin look a bit surprised. 

"Aaah! I knew you two like each other!! Point to Team Chaerin!" She did a little victory dance while I just felt even more uncomfortable,  everyone was staring at me and can I just say that this kind of attention isn't good for me.. "You two are a thing? What is she like some kind of cheerleader then?" I snapped my head towards Jimin and gave him a death glare. What was his problem anyway? Did I do something to him at some point? 

"Oh no we're just friends.. And she isn't exactly the cheerleader type heh"Jungkook awkward scratched the back of his neck while he pulled his hand back. "Oh that's a pity, She probably would look amazing in the uniform" Taehyung said as he wincked again. Oh god this dude is such a player..  "I doubt that, her would be too big to even fit the skirt." 

WHAT?! Park Jimin swear- wait did Chaerin chuckle? Whyyyy~ I'm not that fat.. I saw that Jungkook was about to kill him put I decided to open my mouth first, after all it was me he insulted. "What have I ever done to you? Why are you so god damn rude? Didn't your parents tell you better?" Right after I said the word parents I saw Taehyung quickly turn to Jimin and hold him put he had already gotten up and walked behind me. He grapped my short hair and pulled me up by it so that our faces were just couple inches away from each others. "Do not talk about my parents when you do not know !" At this point Jungkook had already gotten up and punched him so that Jimin harshly let go of my hair and I fell to the ground. Taehyung hurried to help his friends up but when Jimin got up he walked to Jungkook and grapped him by the collar and lifted his fist in the air to hit him. 

"STOP RIGHT NOW YOU ALL!"  Wait..  Who is he? 

 

(A/N: So here's the first chapter. I think it's kind of boring but I hope you all like it. Please comment your opinion that way I can try to improve the story~"