TWO

Squad

 

 

 

 

The end of the week was nearing and the girls will be busy with fan meetings and fan signing events again. Tzuyu groaned as she was just starting to enjoy the 2 weeks of the short vacation they were all given. Only two days left and they will be facing the fans again after that day and will be dealing with those crazy antis that were still making a fuss about it. They had an event after the end of the week so Mina was getting anxious about what will happen to her.

 

 

They are all gathered in the living room watching a show Nayeon was recommending them in an annoying manner. It’s like they don’t even have a choice because they knew she will bother them one by one until they all agreed. Oh well, that was one of the perks of being the fake maknae slash the oldest member of the group.

 

 

 

The foreign members were seated at the couch while the rest were lying down on the floor. On the couch Momo was sitting beside Sana that is sitting beside Mina that is beside Tzuyu. On the floor, Dahyun is resting her head on Chaeyoung’s lap as she continues to play with her hair and Jihyo and Jeongyeon were munching on their snacks loudly, irritating the crap out of Nayeon.

 

 

“Yah Yoo Jeongyeon! Park Jisoo! Eat your Pringles quietly!“ Nayeon shouted.

 

Jeongyeon and Jihyo ignored her and continued munching their snack louder  than before. The oldest member threw a cushion at the two but she had misaimed and it hit Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

 

 

The maknae could only face palm as she knew what was about to happen next. Tzuyu looked to her right and saw Mina giggling at her and she could only let out a smile while blushing lightly. Sana joined the fight and Momo was laughing hard she was hit square on the face making her shut up and that was the push she needed to make her join fight.

 

 

The show was completely forgotten as the girls were having a pillow fight that has started excluding Mina and Tzuyu.

 

 

The two of them dodged all of the cushions and went to the maknae line’s room, hoping that they will have something to do there. Tzuyu grabbed Mina’s wrist gently and pulled her inside as she saw a pillow flying towards their direction and was about to be hit. She closed the door quickly and heard the pillow hit the other side of the door. Tzuyu had her back leaning on the door while Mina was holding onto Tzuyu’s shoulder for support.

 

 

 

The noise the 7 girls were making was ignored by the two as they only heard their breathe colliding with the air. Looking deeply into each other’s eyes, they got completely lost into their own world as the both of them felt butterflies flipping on their stomachs. They were mesmerized as they started to feel wonders neither of them have felt before.

 

 

Tzuyu noticed that Mina was leaning closer so she also leaned until they are only an inch apart. Mina’s face was flushing red as she started feeling hot while Tzuyu’s face was now as red as a tomato due to Mina’s hot breath. The latter was about to close the gap between them.

 

 

 

 

Tzuyu’s POV

 

 

I glanced at Mina unnie’s lips and that was enough for me to slowly lean closer to her face. I could feel my heart beat increase its pace as we were now an inch apart. I could hear hers too and it makes me go crazy so here I am slowly closing the gap between us.

 

 

 

 

 

Unfortunately, her head was now resting on my chest as she was put into a slumber.

 

 

UGH! GEEZ I’M SO FREAKING FRUSTRATED!

 

 

Why does she have to doze off when I almost had the time of my life? Ugh, I could have kissed her already and make her mine though.

 

 

 

I heaved a sigh as I was still hugging her figure to keep her standing. I smiled sadly at her as I remembered she was still having a hard time catching sleep and we almost have a few days left on our break.

 

 

Like what I always did, I carried her all the way to my bed and had tucked her in with my blanket so she could have the sleep she always wanted. I lied down beside her as I stare at her facial features. Her plump pink lips, her pointed nose, and her pinkish cheeks. I can’t believe that I have fallen in love with such a wonderful person and soon enough, I wish she would be mine. How I wish…

 

 

 

End of Tzuyu’s POV

 

 

 

 

Tzuyu had joined Mina into dreamland while her unnies are still pillow fighting at the living room.  It should be considered as a war after they saw what was around them now.

 

 

 

Spilt drinks, crumbs of chips, disheveled hair. The girls surely have turned the living room into some kind of war zone. They have finished at the 3rd hour of their fight and felt their limbs and arms cramping as they crashed their bodies on top of one another on the couch; the floor left untidy. Panting can only be heard as the room had become a mess.

 

 

Jihyo, being the oh-so-fabulous leader, scanned the room and noticed there are only 7 of them and started to wonder where the yoda and the penguin are.

 

 

‘Maybe I should ask them. Nah, they’re just going to freak out.’ Jihyo thought.

 

 

The leader stood up and clapped her hands, gaining the attention of the resting girls.

 

 

“Okay guys! It’s time clean up now! Our managers are going to scold us if they saw this. I’ll just check on Mina and Tzuyu.” her loud voice boomed as she ordered the others to clean up.

 

 

The girls were shocked as they didn’t notice the two of them sneak out of the room but nonetheless agreed to clean up.

 

 

Jihyo checked on each of the rooms and finally arrived at the maknae line’s room. Jihyo knocked softly for 3 times before she twisted the knob and saw on the maknae’s bed two figures, lying across each other. She smiled as she saw the scene and approached the maknae, after getting a blanket from their storage, placing a blanket to warm her through the cold air-conditioned room. She continued to smile as she noticed Mina snuggle closer to Tzuyu while still sleeping.

 

 

 

The girls on the living room were done cleaning up so all of them went inside the maknae line’s room. They didn’t know that Mina and Tzuyu were sleeping so Dahyun first went inside followed by Chaeyoung, Nayeon, Momo, Jeongyeon, and lastly Sana.

 

 

“What’s up you two lil’ love birds?!” Dahyun enthusiastically shouted and she got smacked at the back of the head by Jihyo.

 

 

“Yah! Keep your voice down, they’re sleeping.” Jihyo hissed and Dahyun could only let out a simple “Oh” and have shut up fully.

 

 

They got their phones out and took pictures of the two resting figures cuddling together.

 

 

“Aigoo, our maknae has grown up now” Nayeon wiped the invisible tears as she faked cry.

 

 

“Never knew Mina could be this bold when sleeping eh~” Momo commented.

 

 

“Our Chewy and Minari are so adorable!” Sana squealed.

 

 

Jihyo had both of her hands cover her eyes as they continued to capture photos, a few clicks here and a few clicks there. It took her a few minutes to become her normal self and shooed all of them outside the room.

 

 

“Let’s give them some rest. Geez, we’re disturbing them.” While pushing the nosy ones out of the room she stole a quick glance and was glad neither of them has woken up after such a commotion.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tzuyu opened her eyes and saw the room filled with darkness. She remembered she was staring at Mina’s face before she went into a slumber. Her cheeks turned pink as she remembered everything that has happened to them and ought to not mention it to Mina for she thinks that she didn’t remember it.

 

 

 

But her face flushed crimson when she felt a hand sneak under her shirt resting it just above her toned abdomen. The hand was surely feeling up her abdomen as it went up and down in a slow, sensual manner. She looked at Mina and saw that her eyes showed no signs of opening. The sleeping Mina grabbed the side of her waist and began snuggling her nose dangerously close to the maknae’s neck.

 

 

 

 

Tzuyu’s POV

 

 

I gulped as I felt hot air on my neck. My god, what have I done to deserve such kind of treatment. Why does she have to rub her freaking nose I repeat, HER FREAKING NOSE ON MY NECK! She’s making my heart race ugh. WTF! I am freaking controlling myself to not do inappropriate things to you then here you are sleeping soundly while rubbing your nose on my neck and feeling up my abs!

 

 

My mind was being hysteric as her hands still gripped my body tightly and her nose now on my collarbone.

 

 

She continuously did until I felt her grip loosen and just her head resting on the pillow. I sighed in relief as she stopped, if ever she had continued so I know I would have launched myself on her and attacked her lips. Oh my god! What’s up with these y thoughts, I’m not even a ert okay! Ugh forget it.

 

 

Soft breathes coming from Mina unnie is all I could her as the room was silent. Only the moon was illuminating the room and I felt surreal that someone would remain so beautiful while having wide open.

 

 

 

I started feeling thirsty so I decided to leave my room, leaving Mina unnie who is currently enjoying my bed and now cuddling with my Minjoong also. As I got up, I saw my shadow on the wall of my dim lit room I shared with my chingu, Chaeyoung and dubu dubu unnie, Dahyun. Before I went out, I fixed myself infront of the mirror. I am so pretty and tall now and surely a goddess.*le smirk* I would have dated myself if I have not fallen for another goddess.

 

 

 

I went on my tiptoes as a slowly went out of the room, eyes widening whenever I made some creaks. The living room was empty, so is the kitchen. I let out a sigh of relief as I went to our fridge and took out two bottled waters. I really felt thirsty after I sweated much while I was napping earlier. I downed one of the bottled water in one go. I threw the first one in the bin and opened the other one. I was halfway done when someone tapped me on the shoulder.

 

 

 

I spat the water on the intruder’s face and was utterly shocked when that person was Jihyo unnie. Along with her face, her shirt is also wet. I shivered in fear when I saw her wiping her face with her hands in a very slow manner. I distanced myself from her until my back hit the counter as I imagined seeing fumes coming from her ears.  

 

 

I saw Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon unnie huddled a few meters from the back, away from Jihyo unnie. The no jam brothers were holding in their laughter when they saw Jihyo unnie wet.

 

 

 

“Omo! The oh-so-fabulous leader is freaking wet! What should we do now?” Jeongyeon unnie was overreacting and pretended to faint as Jihyo unnie glared at her making Chaeyoung cover Jeongyeon unnie’s mouth with her hand.

 

 

Jihyo unnie rolled her eyes at the two and wiped her face with tissue. I was so scared I almost peed on my pants but luckily, Jihyo unnie just played a prank on me. She laughed at me and ruffled my hair. I squatted as Jihyo unnie was having a hard time reaching the top of my head.

 

 

“Chewy-yah~! I saw what you did there” Jihyo unnie spoke in a teasing manner. Now I know I’m in a deep sht. She freaking saw us sleeping.

 

 

“W-What are you t-talking about unnie?” Oh my gosh I stuttered they are so going to place me on the hot seat.

 

 

 

“Oh, so you didn’t know. How about this? It should help right Jihyo unnie?” Chaeyoung had took out her phone and showed me a picture of Mina cuddled with me.

 

 

They smirked at me as they saw my face crimson red. All I could do was stare on my feet and be more interested with the floor to hide my face.

 

 

 


 


Author's Note :  Second part is finally here wohoo! An update before my hell week strikes.The next chapter will be the last tho :((

 

I apologize for any grammar error and typos.

 
 

​And I hoped you enjoyed this fic eventhough I update slowly :))