ONE

Squad

 

 

Part one first hihi. Sorry in advance for any errors (grammars or typos)

 

 


 

 

 

She knew she did nothing wrong. Yes, she really knew nothing but in the eyes of other netizens and the haters, she was the one to blame, after all she was the one who wore it. She was informed that she should take off the hat by one of their managers and was about to remove the hat until some anti, who infiltrated the fan signing event quietly, shouted that she was a pro to cruel Japanese people ruling over Korea and that stirred some of the fans on the venue and started joining the person who shouted.

 

 

They began to yell about how cruel the Japanese soldiers were in the past era and began to reminisce about what happened to their ancestors and soldiers that had sacrificed their lives. They began to form a crowd that still continued to shout but there were still fans that remained there to support Mina and tried to explain her side to those who started shouting. A riot was slowly forming but gladly the event has come to an end and the girls weren’t hurt physically and mentally.

 

 

Well with the exception of one person who now was starting to blame herself more as little by little, her conscience was beginning to eat her up and tears were slowly becoming visible at the corner of her eyes. Their managers quickly exited the girls away from the venue with the help of the provided security from the mall but then due to the force the antis have exerted to create a gap for them to hurt Mina, the human barrier that the security formed was broken and a gap was created and they pushed her off just enough for her to have a twisted ankle and a bruised knee.

 

 

Before she even made contact with the cold tiled floor, she was caught midair in a hug by someone who was always there to catch her and someone who she was now comfortable spending her free time with.

 

 

“Tz-Tzuyu” she stuttered

 

 

Tzuyu only flashed a small smile and started escorting her throughout their walk to the parking lot. The tall girl wrapped her arms around her unnie’s waist and held her securely as they strutted out of the mall successfully protecting Mina from the stampede happening before their eyes.

 

 


 


 

 
 

 

The girls settled who would be on which car and ended up having Jihyo ,Jungyeon ,Chaeyoung ,Dahyun and Sana on the first car while Nayeon ,Momo ,Tzuyu and Mina in the car that will be trailing behind the first.

 

 

Mina, who was seated at the back seat of the car behind Nayeon and Momo, was weeping silently whilst Tzuyu rubbed Mina’s back and pulled her closer so her face was in the crook of her neck. Mina was immediately calmed when she had a whiff of the scent she was accustomed to nowadays and was sobbing at Tzuyu’s neck, hiding her face that is b with tears making Tzuyu’s onesie damp, not that she even minded though.

 

 

Tzuyu travelled her hand to the older’s head and started to caress her hair fixing and untangling them as Mina was still hiding her face from the her neck. Mina was feeling drowsy now that the younger softly fondles with her hair while her tears were flowing continuously down her face landing on Tzuyu’s damp onesie.

 

 

Nayeon and Momo just smiled when they saw from the rear mirror what the both of them were doing at the back. They let the two ‘love birds’ do their thing at the back as they were very tired after an unexpected turn of events suddenly occurred that has stressed out not only Mina but the others as well. All of them inside the car fell asleep with Momo and Nayeon leaning their backs comfortably on their seats and Mina resting her head on Tzuyu’s neck while she draped her arms around Mina’s body firmly.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

The girls thought that Mina and Tzuyu where becoming closer day by day and they noticed the stares they both gave each other leaving the others curious on what was going on between the two of them but every time they were questioning them on their relationship Mina and Tzuyu will just tell them that they are just friends, nothing more and nothing less. Jungyeon would be the first to tease them, followed by Dahyun and Chaeyoung afterwards ,telling them that actions speak louder than words causing both of them to blush followed by laughter coming from the rest of the girls.

 

 

They were acting contrary to what they said that they were only friends—that Tzuyu is her dongsaeng and Mina is her unnie. As the 7 of them would describe, they were having this kind of relationship wherein both of them were in denial when the truth was clearly shown on their pretty faces and was just preparing to slap them to make them realize that they both like love each other so as much as possible they were finding opportunities that would make them confess their feelings towards the other.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

The girls have arrived back to their dorm safe and sound and the 8 of them are awake but there was this being that is still in dreamland named Mina, who was adding weight to her head making it hard for Nayeon and Momo to wake her up and for Tzuyu to sit up straight to gather their belongings.

 

 

“Momo unnie, Nayeon unnie I’m going to carry Mina unnie so can you go ahead of us?”

 

 

Momo and Nayeon nodded enthusiastically while they were the ones who brought Mina and Tzuyu’s belongings and the maknae swore that she heard the bones on their neck crack from nodding their head too much. Tzuyu just laughed at her unnies that were running like those men being chased by cops. She stared at the being that was still sleeping peacefully and tapped her cheeks making Mina stir on her sleep but was not enough to make her awake so Tzuyu placed her arms around her sleeping unnie and scooped her slowly, carrying her in bridal-style.

 

 

 

Little did she know that while she was walking towards the entrance ,her unnies that was now upstairs were frantically taking pictures of the rare moment and were squealing like their otps in a drama they watch were actually together for real.

 

 

 

 

The next few days after the incident, Mina couldn’t sleep properly eventhough JYP have given them a week or two to rest. Mina just couldn’t close her eyes for a few minutes for the events of that day start to resurface in her mind. The happenings that day began to haunt her down making her a little bit too conscious that every time she was surprised by the other girls attempt to have skinship with her, she would flinch and would just tell them that she was just, well, surprised by them even if she knew it.

 

‘Insomnia’ she sighed.

 

And this day was one of those where she couldn’t get a blink of sleep and she resorted yet again, to watching in the living room of their dorm. She lied down on the couch as she switches channels every now and then finding a show that could help her keep awake.

 

Coincidently, Tzuyu couldn’t sleep for the past two hours and she was still lying on her bed reading the blinking red lights on the clock placed at the night stand.

 

“02:43 am it is.”

 

She stood up slowly to not make any noise and decided that she will just watch some late night shows or drama that still airs during this unearthly time. She heard the door squeak as she has successfully exited her room not noticing the lying figure in the living room’s couch and was practically startled as she jumped a little when she heard a voice calling her. A voice she knew too well.

 

“Tzuyu-ah. Couldn’t sleep?”

“Uhm Hi unnie hehe. Yeah I couldn’t sleep how about you?”

“Also couldn’t sleep too”

 

‘Lies ,I know you have insomnia unnie.’ Tzuyu responded on her mind

.

Tzuyu just ignored the fact and let it slide that Mina had lied to her. Mina didn’t know that Tzuyu knew that she was having Insomnia after that day and the maknae was the only one who knew about it because she had woken up sometime in the middle of those nights spotting Mina searching their dorm’s kitchen finding snacks that would satisfy her need and proceeding to the living room only to be caught by sleep. She was glad that Mina hadn’t sensed her presence and Tzuyu submerged herself behind the door of their room forgetting the agenda she was about to do.

 

She also didn’t know that Tzuyu was the one who covers her with a blanket everytime she sleeps on the couch during the past days and Tzuyu wasn’t going to tell her about it soon for she also didn’t told her about the insomnia thing. She decided that she couldn’t just force her unnie to spill the truth that she was hiding from the others.

 

Mina sat upright giving space for Tzuyu to sit beside her, patting the space that she previously had lied on. Tzuyu leaned comfortably at the back rest of the couch and was controlling herself not to blush due to their shoulders touching so she decided to just concentrate on the show Mina chose. Mina felt her cheeks warm also with the contact of their shoulders and she could tell that pink was visible on her cheeks.

 

“Ouch!”

 

The both of them said in unison. Apparently, a surge of electricity was felt after their shoulders and arms have made contact. The pink on Mina’s cheeks have become a shade of red and Tzuyu couldn’t hold herself anymore from blushing. The two girls sitting on the couch was avoiding looking at each other’s eyes thinking that if their eyes would meet they might do something illegal without even thinking twice.

 

Tzuyu intertwined their hands together after a moment of silence and took Mina’s head placing it on her shoulder.  Oh how Tzuyu wish that her unnie would notice the advancements she makes.

 

 

 

 

The older of the two was planning to tell the younger the truth, and she thought that she has to wait for the right time. Mina was planning to tell the younger sooner about having insomnia because she knew that she will be the most worried, after all, they were closer now than before but she doesn’t plan to confess to the younger about what she felt towards her.

 

She chose to ignore her feelings but didn’t realize that it had made her fall for Tzuyu deeper. She worried it would be one-sided and would have her end up being hurt knowing that Tzuyu doesn’t reciprocate her feelings. She thought of possibilities that would happen if she confessed including Tzuyu hating her and ignoring her for the rest of her life. She also worried that their friendship would end just because of a confession to make. She thought that being Tzuyu’s friend was enough to make herself happy so she chose friendship over love.

 

Tzuyu thought the opposite. She was planning on confessing to the older about what she felt. She was planning to pour her heart out to her unnie hoping that she will return the feelings she harbor. The maknae was glad that their fabulous leader, Jihyo as what Jihyo calls herself , along with the no-jam brothers Chaeyoung and Jungyeon , has knocked out some sense on her petty mind that she has fallen deeper in love with the ballerina. She was having hesitations but her three groupmates where there to give advices and support making her more confident than ever to confess her love.

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Author's Note :  So hey there lol HAHAHAHA this should be really a one-chap but 'ya know things going on my head makes me think like a fool so I made it into two HAHAHAHA
My vacation is nearing also YEY! Only 4 days left and voila! I'm free from the confines of our classroom. Im sick of my classmates faces so Im glad also lol.
 
Also happy that I bought a Mina hologram from someone I knew through SNS and I'm eyeing the Page Two poster tho my wallet is literally speaking and crying but I have to buy the Christmas Edition of Lane 1 so huhuhuhu Luckily my mom is supporting me but stealing my biases from me  Shout out to my mom somewhere in the PH lol (Im still at PH too HAHAHAHAA)
 
Anyways, I was thinking of posting the next part next week after I update TYB this Saturday :))
 
Hoped you enjoy :)