Winter Land

Winter Land
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since the news of some rich kid from Seoul brought the resort many employees fear of losing their job and having to find another and to their fear it came trup as many has been let go and only a few were kept, many more workers from the city came as they were hire to take those who has been let go to cover up their spot. Irene and Joy were about to get fired but they pleaded and promise to work extra hard and longer hours just to keep their job and the room they sleep in, since that day both Irene and Joy worked longer and harder. No one told Irene and Joy about the new owner coming in but they never ran into the new owner since they were told to work in the kitchen for that day since they were short staffed after two cooked fell ill and knowing Irene and Joy had experience in the kitchen. After long hours Joy headed back first and showered, she waited and got a hot bath ready for Irene knowing she will be tired, Joy fell sleep while eating for Irene. Coming back from the kitchen she took down her hair as she was walking towards the elevator but she bumped into a guy who seems to be around her age as we. 

"I'm sorry sir, I didn't see you."

Irene kept bowing but he didn't sa anything snd she looked up and notice he was staring at her.

"I'm sorry once again sir."

Irene boW one last time before walking towards the elevator and got into the elevator and went down, Irene open the door and went inside to find Joy sleeping and headed towards the bathroom when she saw the tub full of water and smile. She took a quick shower and went to bed as well, morning came and the two girls got dress up in their employees cloths and headed out together. Smiling and welcome everyone to the hotel and checking people in and out, Irene went to take out the garage while Joy sent some food for room service. 

"Room service."

The door open and she saw a girl in her undies and bra, Joy try to avoid staring while in their room.

"You have a beautiful body."

Joy turn around and lightly smile before placing their juice down on the table. 

"If you need anything please let us know." Joy smile and headed for the door.

"Wait." She got up from the bed. "Tip."

"Oh thank you."

Joy bow one last time before closing the door, she went down the stairs and back to the kitchen when she was told to go back up. Confuse but went as told and saw the lady again, she told Joy to come sit while she sat on the bed and her dude sitting behind her half . 

"Sebin finds you very charming and I thought you were beautiful, so we wanted to know if you would like to join us?"

"Join you? On what?"

The two started kissing each other and Joy stood up feeling uncomfortable.

"I have to go."

Joy ran out and didn't bother looking back, she ran into Irene and they almost fell but caught one another.

"Why are you running?"

"Saw something nasty. Don't want to talk about it. Let's go."

The girls went to lunch and sat in the far right corner talking when Joy saw the same guy from earlier walking with a few of his friends and she made a disgust face causing Irene to look as well and saw the man from last night.

"Is he one of them?" Joy nodded. "Which one?"

"The one with the Tan jacket."

"Avoid him whenever you can, we not have time for stuff like thaat."

"Ok unnie."

The girls went back to their duty and Irene happen to run into him where ever she went, she started to felt uncomfortable with the way he was staring at her.

"I'm sorry sir, but can you stop staring. It's making me uncomfortable." Irene said. "Excuse me."

Irene walk away and turn to look at him again and he was looking back, she hurry off and went behind the counter. It was 1 in the morning when Joy and Irene finish their shift and headed back to the main floor. Going forward to the elevator their manager called for Joy and she had no choice but turn around and see what she wanted. 

"Yes Jia?"

"Can you bring this to room 500 the top floor."

Hand her a case of soju and told Irene to get the liquor in the kitchen, the two were confuse why they were allow to give this much alcohol to someone but didn't ask questions as they wanted to hurry up and go back to their room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter