02. Key has psychic powers?

You Think I Can't Say I Love You?

During lunch, all the Shinee boys sat on one table. Jonghyun has totally forgotten about the name tag and is now absorbed on Angry Birds game on his phone.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" asked Key.

"Shut up! I'm trying to concentrate!" replied Jonghyun who was just playing with his phone childishly.

Female students started their lovable stares again to Shinee, it never ends.

Just then, a girl walked up to Jonghyun and smiled, "Babe."

Jonghyun paused the game and looked up, he smiled and offered her a seat.

All of the other Shinee members just looked at Jonghyun and the girl mingle.

"Two days..." Onew whispered to Taemin.

Taemin shook his head and whispered back, "No... I bet she'll only last for one."

"Araso. Treat me a whole chicken if you lose," Onew stated.

Taemin hesitated but agreed, "Fine, but you need to do my homework for a whole week if you lose."

"Fine with me," Onew smiled and they sealed the deal with a shake of hands.

"Eun Soo noona, try this," Jonghyun fed his girlfriend, Lee Eun Soo, some of his pasta that he didn't even eat because he hates pasta.

Eun Soo smiled and ate slowly, "Aigoo, Jonghyun-nie, it taste nice."

"Noona?" Minho's eyes rounded and turned to Key, "She's older?"

Key nodded, "From what I've heard, she's already a senior.... Her name is Lee Eun Soo, her grades aren't the best but her wealth is really something... Her nose and eye lids are fake too."

"Really?" Minho nodded with understanding, "How did you find out?"

Key sighed and sat there with a very proud face, "Please, I know everything."

Minho rolled his eyes and laughed.

Whilst everything is working out in the lunch hall. Hyerin was stuck in the classroom eating her lunch there due to the fact she has detention with another teacher.

Before lunch, Hyerin refused to answer a question because she didn't feel that it needed to be answered when the teacher has said it so many times. And now, she’s sitting there with the teacher, eating her lunch... ALONE!

"Hyerin-ssi, after you eat, can you please write me an essay about the story we read in class today, I want it in for tomorrow," the teacher said while marking a pile of exam papers.

Hyerin looked up and glared at him, "Essay?... You didn't set the others an essay."

"Ooopss, I forgot. Since I forgot, I'll tell them tomorrow, you can do yours now since you're here and I've told you already," the teacher said sarcastically.

Hyerin rolled her eyes and gave a dirty look to the teacher. She kicked a chair then continued eating her food.

The teacher smirked, 'You think it's that easy to rebel against me? I'm Kim Dong Shik, the greatest teacher of this school!'

After lunch, lessons begun again and after it was the end of the day. Hyerin didn't attend her detention with the lady from the morning, but she did do something before going home.

Shinee were walking out of the school when they spotted Mr. Kim (Dong Shik) with a stunned face. Everyone gathered around and saw his car filled with grafitti. It says, 'Class 5D- essay due in tomorrow about the story we read today!' Mr. Kim started sobbing.

Jonghyun turned to Key with a shocked face, "Yah! Key, what happened?"

"That new girl... Park Hyerin, she did it," he replied casually.

"How do you know?" Jonghyun turned to him with a curious face, the other Shinee members also turned to him.

Key looked at them, "I heard that she had detention with him at lunch and Mr.Kim told her to do an essay and he forgot to tell the other students so Hyerin-ssi will have to do it alone... I guess this is her way of letting the other students know about the essay, she probably felt that it was unfair."

Minho felt weird about Key, "You sure hear a lot of things..." Minho has been suspecting Key for a while, either he has psychic powers or he has secret cameras installed in school to see everything. It's like Key knows everything... Literally everything!

Jonghyun then remembered about the nametag, 'Oh yeah! I forgot to give her the nametag... I'll give it to her tomorrow.'

Mr.Kim stormed to the School Head's office to report the incident.

Taemin pouted and looked at Onew, "Onew hyung, isn't the new girl causing too much trouble in her first day?"

Onew nodded, "She is, isn't she?... But it's the same with Jonghyun, when he first came to this school, he pressed the emergency fire alarm thing... he nearly got suspended."

Taemin nodded in understanding, "They seem alike... It's kinda weird though."

"That's because it is weird," replied Onew.

Meanwhile, you arrived at your house.

"Aigoo, how is my sweet daughter? How was the first day?" Hyerin's mom asked excitedly.

"I got two detentions and I didn't attend the other... I might be suspended for a while after today," Hyerin honestly said then went to her bedroom to do the essay even if she didn't want to do it.

Hyerin's mom's mouth dropped, 'Eh? Suspended on the first day?... Two detentions as well?.... Aigoo, don't tell me she's causing trouble again.' The mom sighed and continued cooking.

Hyerin sat on her desk and finished the last few sentences of her essay, she wrote a good, lengthy five pages in just 20 minutes. She stretched then laid down on her bed and sighed boredly, 'Gosh... This is so boring! I hate this!'

But in a cafe, Jonghyun was sitting while drinking coffee, he saw a pretty girl. The girl and him were exchanging stares, she smiles and he smiles back, she winks and he winks back. Suddenly, Jonghyun took out his phone and pretended to look troubled.

The girl saw him and slowly approached him, "Hi, is there something wrong? You seem troubled."

Jonghyun pouted and gave the girl his puppy-eyes look which all his past girlfriend fell for, "This might be asking for too much but I feel kinda sad so I'll tell you... Miss, I lost all my contacts in my phone, can I possibly have yours?"

The girl smiled and bit her lip, she shyly gave her number to Jonghyun. He stood up, "Miss, I'll contact you. I need to go now."

The girl nodded and Jonghyun walked out of the cafe. 

After 30 seconds, the girl got a text message saying, 'Name is Kim Jonghyun... What's yours?' The girl giggled and then replied.

Jonghyun was in his limo smirking, 'Asa! The power of Kim Jonghyun has strike again!' 

 

Please happily comment and subscribe~