01. Drama so early in the morning...

You Think I Can't Say I Love You?

 

Kangsan High School. Kim Jonghyun, Kangsan High School's Mr. Loverboy stepped out of his limo and winked at every girl he saw while walking in to the school. All the girls waved and winked at him. He finally reached the inside and saw his friends, Lee Taemin and Choi Minho talking.

"Yo," he said and high-fived them.

"Hyung, you seem happy... What happened?" asked Minho and Taemin was also curious.

Jonghyun sighed and smiled even bigger, "My noona came back from US, she bought the shoes I wanted."

"Is that it?" Taemin asked with an awkward smile.

"No," he said quickly, "I also got my noona's friends' numbers, isn't that great?"

Minho rolled his eyes and just nodded, "I knew it, there's no way that you're happy just because you got the shoes."

Jonghyun laughed along and so did Taemin. Some girls took out their phones and started taking pictures. It was normal since Taemin, Jonghyun and Minho are handsome.

Suddenly, Lee Jinki or mostly known as Onew came with a smile, "Hello."

"Hyung," Jonghyun hugged him, "How's my favorite hyung? I heard you were discharged from the hospital yesterday, are you ok?"

Onew nodded happily, "The doctor said my fracture isn't that serious."

Two days ago, Onew was clumsy enough to hit his foot with a golf club. 

"Yah! Onew condition!" someone shouted.

Onew, Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin turned their heads and saw Key approaching them. He hugged Onew, "Hyung, I missed you yesterday!"

"I know, I know," Onew laughed, "Let's go to class."

All of them went to class except for Taemin who was in a different class from them.

Suddenly, before they could split up, a guy came flying through the door. All the heads turned to the main door. A guy who was coughing and seem to be in pain looked helpless on the ground. People started gossiping when... Park Hyerin stood in front of him and glared at him, "You better keep your hands to yourself, araso?" she shouted then rolled her eyes.

The students started getting curious. Onew, Minho and Taemin were in shock like the other students. Key and Jonghyun just shrugged.

"What is happening here?" a teacher shouted.

The male student stood up and stood behind the teacher, he pointed at Hyerin, "She... She bullied me!"

Hyerin just gave them a poker face.

"Student, who are you?"

"Park Hyerin," she said still with a poker face.

"Is it true that you bullied him?"

"If I said 'no', will you believe me?" she asked.

The teacher sighed and crossed her arms, "Park Hyerin-ssi, we do not tolerate bullying in this school."

Hyerin smirked, "Then you shouldn't tolerate ertness in this school as well. This guy," she pointed at the male student, "He was taking pictures of girls' under skirt!"

The teacher was angry but she smiled, "Hyerin-ssi, I don't think talking back is the right thing to do."

"Teacher, I am a human as well, I have my free will to say what I want... All I said was this guy was taking pictures of girls' under skirt and you still scold me? Isn't that a bit too much?" Hyerin argued.

All the student were taking videos and such. Everyone are glued on the drama happening right now, even Shinee.

The teacher glared at her and gave her a pink slip, "Please meet me in detention today, after school."

The teacher walked out and the male student also crept out of the scene. Students were still surrounding Hyerin. She shifted her eyes to the pink slip, 'It's only been 2 weeks since I saw you... Can you stop coming back to me!' 

In Hyerin's previous school, she gets at least 2 pink slip of detentions in one day.

She sighed then walked out of the scene and went to class where she’s supposed to be. All the students started going to class as well but they were all gossiping about Hyerin.

"Hyung, did you see that?" Taemin said with a shocked face.

"Taemin-ah, we were right next beside you... how can we not see?" Key replied. Taemin was left dumbfounded.

Jonghyun smirked, "It's good to see another student like me."

Minho laughed loudly, "Hyung, I think she's a girl version of you... except she acts like a guy."

Jonghyun laughed and nodded, "She looked pretty scary."

Key sighed, "Aish! So much drama, Onew hyung, let's go to class."

Onew nodded and followed Key to class.

Jonghyun was about to go when he spotted something on the ground, he walked over and picked it up. It was a name tag. It says: Park Hyerin.

Jonghyun's eyes rounded, "Oh... It's that scary student's."

The bell rang so he had to quickly pop it to his pocket then go to class.

 

Please happily comment and subscribe~